Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 920 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 13787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4742
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi1000  [View Original Post]
    I visited 2188 yesterday I dreamt of Anna and Jojo. I'm going to rate Anna a 7 in body and looks 6. 5 anyway I'm here to talk about Jojo she is a really petite girl good looking has a nice rack face is a 8. 5 and body also a 8. 5 I had a great time with her my second time seeing her. They said they are leaving today. They have new talent a girl from Taiwan but I don't recommend pm if you want to know why.
    Sounds about accurate with my depictions of Anna. I was offered to see if I was interested in Jojo when I was there. I agreed so that I wouldn't have wasted my time traveling there but she was unfortunately busy with another client and I honestly didn't want to wait in the room downstairs any longer so I left.

  2. #4741
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you gotten the switchroo. Because I gotten tips from OF Charlie and they had always been spot on. So I do trust his report. Like when he reported on Coco it was crazy fun.
    To be Fair, I also trust Charlie as he's been a great help to me personally. So nothing against him. I'm just honestly reporting on what I found. Also charlie never rated her face and when I asked him he admitted it could be a 6-9 depending on your attractiveness scale. Also his description of a Gymnast varies. I think of a thin petite in shape gymnast about 120 Max. I have seen a few pudgier ones and they technically body wise also qualify as gymnasts so maybe I just took his comments differently. I don't think I got the switcheroo. I do feel I have higher standards for beauty but mainly because I'm young myself, above average looking and in decent shape that just love looking and massaging beautiful women. If you look at any of my reviews or reports you'll know I don't engage in anything more than L1 out of my safety and honestly just not in my direct interests. Because of my own preferred limited menu I definitely rate them on looks the most and not service as much. None of this will matter anymore because she will be gone by today; But what is a fact, is that what they advertise in their wechat, is simply not an accurate description of what they are selling. That's my main point so if your going there keep that in mind and feel empowered to walk out if you don't like what you are being asked to purchase.

  3. #4740
    I visited 2188 yesterday I dreamt of Anna and Jojo. I'm going to rate Anna a 7 in body and looks 6. 5 anyway I'm here to talk about Jojo she is a really petite girl good looking has a nice rack face is a 8. 5 and body also a 8. 5 I had a great time with her my second time seeing her. They said they are leaving today. They have new talent a girl from Taiwan but I don't recommend pm if you want to know why.

  4. #4739

    How far

    How far from downtown is 2188, what very I need to send.

    Thanks.

  5. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I visited Anna today at 2188 and honestly walked out. I was expecting a young 20 something year old and instead found a 40 year old looking female about 30 pounds heavier way past her prime. I saw someone else describe her as a gymnast and honestly. This couldn't be farther from the truth. She was very nice, and I felt bad walking away but she understood that what was advertised was simply not accurate at all. Strangely as I turned her down she started to tell me the story about how she was new to this business and was going back to NYC in 2 days, I didn't even ask that question she let out that information freely. I know for a fact that they are aware of Charlie's review of her that's posted below. It was even on their wechat and they are using it as advertising, so I know they will be seeing this review perhaps. As I mentioned by biggest gripe is that I don't like to be misled into what I'm attempting to buy. I would honestly rate her face a 6 and her body a 6 as well. She did have a big rack and that was a nice plus but that was about it. She had a pudgy body to her similar to that of an older woman. I will be very hesitant to go here again in the future unless they start posting more accurate pictures. Hoping this review will safe someone the trouble.

    Angel out.
    You definitely got the switch a roo. Pudgy body? And big rack? I have been visiting spots for nearly 20 years now and can honestly she is one one the better ones for shape alone.

  6. #4737
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I visited Anna today at 2188 and honestly walked out. I was expecting a young 20 something year old and instead found a 40 year old looking female about 30 pounds heavier way past her prime. I saw someone else describe her as a gymnast and honestly. This couldn't be farther from the truth. She was very nice, and I felt bad walking away but she understood that what was advertised was simply not accurate at all. Strangely as I turned her down she started to tell me the story about how she was new to this business and was going back to NYC in 2 days, I didn't even ask that question she let out that information freely. I know for a fact that they are aware of Charlie's review of her that's posted below. It was even on their wechat and they are using it as advertising, so I know they will be seeing this review perhaps. As I mentioned by biggest gripe is that I don't like to be misled into what I'm attempting to buy. I would honestly rate her face a 6 and her body a 6 as well. She did have a big rack and that was a nice plus but that was about it. She had a pudgy body to her similar to that of an older woman. I will be very hesitant to go here again in the future unless they start posting more accurate pictures. Hoping this review will safe someone the trouble.

    Angel out.
    Maybe you gotten the switchroo. Because I gotten tips from OF Charlie and they had always been spot on. So I do trust his report. Like when he reported on Coco it was crazy fun.

  7. #4736

    Meeting Anna at 2188

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Try to get second shot at Anna after excellent service the 1st time around and after hitting the bars with the fellas this weekend. Horny fuckers burned this place up I walked in and there must of been 5 guys waiting. The door guy told me 5 minutes I looked at one of the guys waiting and he laughed and said he's been there 40 minutes smfh LOL Anyways long story Didn't feel like waiting an hour as I was exiting the gate. I noticed a Narc car parked between the stop sign and the lot looking at cars looking towards the boulevard. They started to headed my direction and turned towards the gate As they slowed down, I kept walking past the lot and stop sign to see if he would follow or bust a you-turn. Not going to lie was spooked a bit. He took off, as he took off down western towards bridge I walked back to my car and saw two more guys waiting by the gate at the door just be careful out there fellas. Proceed with caution. Be safe guys.
    I visited Anna today at 2188 and honestly walked out. I was expecting a young 20 something year old and instead found a 40 year old looking female about 30 pounds heavier way past her prime. I saw someone else describe her as a gymnast and honestly. This couldn't be farther from the truth. She was very nice, and I felt bad walking away but she understood that what was advertised was simply not accurate at all. Strangely as I turned her down she started to tell me the story about how she was new to this business and was going back to NYC in 2 days, I didn't even ask that question she let out that information freely. I know for a fact that they are aware of Charlie's review of her that's posted below. It was even on their wechat and they are using it as advertising, so I know they will be seeing this review perhaps. As I mentioned by biggest gripe is that I don't like to be misled into what I'm attempting to buy. I would honestly rate her face a 6 and her body a 6 as well. She did have a big rack and that was a nice plus but that was about it. She had a pudgy body to her similar to that of an older woman. I will be very hesitant to go here again in the future unless they start posting more accurate pictures. Hoping this review will safe someone the trouble.

    Angel out.

  8. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a Narc car parked between the stop sign and the lot looking at cars looking towards the boulevard. They started to headed my direction and turned towards the gate As they slowed down, I kept walking past the lot and stop sign to see if he would follow or bust a you-turn. Not going to lie was spooked a bit. He took off, as he took off down western towards bridge I walked back to my car and saw two more guys waiting by the gate at the door just be careful out there fellas. Proceed with caution. Be safe guys.
    As much as I love them for they lineup, the location is getting to hot for my taste, and I'm not surprised if the neighbours are noticing the traffic.

    Anyways, for my report. There was a post that mentioned 8676 sent them a message of new lineup, I received the same message from 8676, but I ignore them for a while. I decided to today just to see what's up. They have many locations, I chose the "Chinatown" The place is very near to a well known location at 35th. It's legit, but the girl I saw has an attitude that turned me off fast. Big regret.

  9. #4734

    Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering who you were talking about. Those ads are nuts. I've been there 3 times over the last year. I've only been assigned random women. I wish the experiences were as fun as the ads.
    The experience depends on the amount of traffic they get. Some of the popular girls can get up to 24 clients in a day. That's 24 dicks just in one day. You really think they have the energy or interest to give GFE to the 19th dick?

    They really need to get more girls to spread it out because you can tell a lot of them are not happy dealing with those kinds of numbers. It's why they are asking you to cum after 10 minutes.

    There are other apartments which have less foot traffic which can offer a good time but there are less of them now because no new talent is coming in from China until the travel ban is lifted.

  10. #4733

    2188

    Try to get second shot at Anna after excellent service the 1st time around and after hitting the bars with the fellas this weekend. Horny fuckers burned this place up I walked in and there must of been 5 guys waiting. The door guy told me 5 minutes I looked at one of the guys waiting and he laughed and said he's been there 40 minutes smfh LOL Anyways long story Didn't feel like waiting an hour as I was exiting the gate. I noticed a Narc car parked between the stop sign and the lot looking at cars looking towards the boulevard. They started to headed my direction and turned towards the gate As they slowed down, I kept walking past the lot and stop sign to see if he would follow or bust a you-turn. Not going to lie was spooked a bit. He took off, as he took off down western towards bridge I walked back to my car and saw two more guys waiting by the gate at the door just be careful out there fellas. Proceed with caution. Be safe guys.

  11. #4732
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so where did you end up parking?
    In the home depot parking lot.

  12. #4731

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by WildEye  [View Original Post]
    Last night I thought about that question I posed, and how it would portray good ole Uncle LEO. But sure enough I found a spot. And secondly she was by far one of the baddest I have seen in 15 years, that I could possibly retire from looking for talent. Her "type and style" was right up my alley and once mentioned that she was a Russian mix. I just had to go to see with my own eyes. Great body, personable and still carries her grippers. Its unfortunate she's leaving.
    Ok, so where did you end up parking?

  13. #4730

    They have the craziest ads

    I was wondering who you were talking about. Those ads are nuts. I've been there 3 times over the last year. I've only been assigned random women. I wish the experiences were as fun as the ads.

  14. #4729

    Hahaha. No

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Is that you Uncle Leo? Would you like to know what kind of car I drive as well? How about I just give you my license plate number.

    If you must know, I park at Home Depot parking lot so I can blend in.
    Last night I thought about that question I posed, and how it would portray good ole Uncle LEO. But sure enough I found a spot. And secondly she was by far one of the baddest I have seen in 15 years, that I could possibly retire from looking for talent. Her "type and style" was right up my alley and once mentioned that she was a Russian mix. I just had to go to see with my own eyes. Great body, personable and still carries her grippers. Its unfortunate she's leaving.

  15. #4728

    2188 link

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please pm me link for 2188?

    I'm a senior member. Just can't find it.
    The ads are kind of fun to read:

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1471851

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1757311

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...88-362663.html

    It's not at East Ohio Street.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/milk-mel...chicago-405391#erotic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape