Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 920 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 13788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4713

    KP Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    If you are in with KP and have never had an appointment with Amanda do yourself a favor and see her when she is in town during her upcoming visit. She is a fairly regular visitor to Chicago. I have seen her multiple times and have never been disappointed. She has a nice body and is attractive, but more than that she has a great personality and she really wants you to enjoy yourself. She is definitely at the upper end of the Korean providers that travel to Chicago.

    http://www.koreanpalace.biz/model.ht...53191130125657
    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a chance to see Amanda from KP before she leaves town later today. She comes to Chicago a few times a year and I believe I have seen her at least once on every trip the last two years. She is spectacular, and we should implore KP to bring her here even more often. She is bubbly and cute from the moment you step in the door. She gets naked within the first 15 seconds. DFK starts immediately. Off to the shower for a clean-up and a 5-10 minute preview BBBJ with lots of tongue action and DT. Off to the bedroom where I let her take my penis for a 30 minute joyride. Her sole focus is on providing pleasure. I could have gotten multiple shots in (I think I've done up to 3 with her in an hour) but this time I saved up and shot a huge load in her mouth. We closed out with a another sensual shower. She is off to Las Vegas, and I am contemplating a spur of the moment trip there in part just to see her again. She is that good.

    KP. Bring Amanda back as soon as possible please.
    Amanda just popped back up on the KP website as coming soon. Probably my ATF at that agency along with Lisa.

  2. #4712

    2188 has new Talent rotation again

    2188 Number on Adult seek has new talent again.

    I may take one for the team and scout out what they have. I see the girls on wechat and they look cute but a quick search revealed those pictures have been used elsewhere and I just really hate being lied to. I was told that Tiger was amazing and indeed she was. Hoping their talent continues to climb with popularity.

    If anyone has reports on the 2 new girls I'm all ears. Thanks.

  3. #4711

    Nyra

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    What's the screening like? Doesn't mention what info is needed on the ad
    Not sure, I was grandfathered in I think maybe because I knew Sonya and she's friends with Marina.

    Speaking of new ones, I just spotted this hana on tryst but she's on the pricey side. No reviews. Has she popped up before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/hana-1990

  4. #4710
    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen KP Chloe yet? She's been in town for a few weeks but can't find anything on her.

    http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=159767439561467
    I was just about to post this. I may see her Saturday. Let me know if you go before please.

  5. #4709
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Jennie didn't really catch my eye, but I just saw nyra this past week. It was later and I wasn't able to see llana. As stated, marina's place. She says she was never in chicago before. That's her in the pics, but slightly older. She says she shy, but has the routine just like Angeila at AB, etc. So not as gf as Karen, but it was worth the trip. Wish kimberly would.
    What's the screening like? Doesn't mention what info is needed on the ad.

  6. #4708

    KP Chloe

    Anyone seen KP Chloe yet? She's been in town for a few weeks but can't find anything on her.

    http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=159767439561467

  7. #4707
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    ? You commented on them on August 24th as if you had already visited.
    Yes I have but not really to familiar with what girls are there I haven't been going there that long or went many times.

  8. #4706
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Does any have a link or website to this Coco everybody keeps hyping up about.
    ? You commented on them on August 24th as if you had already visited.

  9. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I got good news and bad news on the famous busty Coco. The good news is that she will be back to Chicago, but the bad news is that it won't be until next year.

    The date is set, but I am keeping the date to myself so I can go first. Your guys wore her out last time lol.
    Let me know Charlie. I'll take sloppy seconds. LOL.

  10. #4704

    CoCo

    Does any have a link or website to this Coco everybody keeps hyping up about.

  11. #4703

    New girls

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    There are two new Thai girls working. And they seems to be independent and both look very familiar. Have anyone seen them yet?
    Jennie didn't really catch my eye, but I just saw nyra this past week. It was later and I wasn't able to see llana. As stated, marina's place. She says she was never in chicago before. That's her in the pics, but slightly older. She says she shy, but has the routine just like Angeila at AB, etc. So not as gf as Karen, but it was worth the trip. Wish kimberly would.

  12. #4702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1291

    Same number

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    There are two new Thai girls working. And they seems to be independent and both look very familiar. Have anyone seen them yet?

    Nyra.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1679768
    No, haven't seen her, but the phone number is the same one used by Karen, Marina, Nina. So the number.

    Is legit and they use accurate photos, so I would have no concerns if you like what you see in the photos.

  13. #4701

    20 grand

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Coco probably made 20 grand last time she was here. Of course she's coming back.
    Yeah, I am sure she did with all the guys lining out the door. 20 grand is really more 20 grand, because it's all tax free. But it does take a physical and mental toll to bang so many guys. That is why I want to go first haha.

  14. #4700

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I got good news and bad news on the famous busty Coco. The good news is that she will be back to Chicago, but the bad news is that it won't be until next year.

    The date is set, but I am keeping the date to myself so I can go first. Your guys wore her out last time lol.
    Coco probably made 20 grand last time she was here. Of course she's coming back.

  15. #4699
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    I been texting 2188 and 2189 numbers, but I get no response from either. How can I get thru to some one? Please help.
    They usually replied back instantly. The only reason why they don't answer back is either they are busy or you are blacklisted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape