Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3558

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by RiondaGreat  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone knows if she still comes up on the weekly schedule or is she just gone? I had a thought that she may be Kara with the "independent" site but I'm not sure. I'm really just curious if anyone has seen Autumn lately?
    I saw Autumn in early March and she said she was heading out on vacation for a while until the virus was gone. She has not been on the MCE schedule since. I hope Kara is Autumn. Would LOVE to know as well.

  2. #3557

    Autumn MCE

    I'm curious if anyone knows if she still comes up on the weekly schedule or is she just gone? I had a thought that she may be Kara with the "independent" site but I'm not sure. I'm really just curious if anyone has seen Autumn lately?

  3. #3556
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Do you know the ad or contact info of this new shop?
    Cityescapebodyrubs.

  4. #3555

    CLM Suzie / Sandra

    I've been looking to try this place out, but haven't gotten a response from the booking agent. Wanted to put this at top to see if we have any new intel on the talent as they reshuffled the deck. Sadly it seems Sandra has left, any intel on wherabouts? Also wondering if anyone was successful with suzie on FS. PM or posts appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksMan  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her three times and the second session was best. She said she is capable of multiple orgasms from DATY and even tongue in ass but has to hold back if she has a whole day of appointments.

    Started with just a kiss--never DFK with her unfortunately. Typical sucking on her nipples and then some great responsive DATY and O number 1. Then onto tongue in ass which later she said she came from--hard to believe.

    Then she wrapped me up and gives the best covered BJ. Spitting and gagging all over dripping down to my balls. And since the cover is on (unfortunately) she really keeps going until completely drained.

    Then back to DATY and massaging her ass (enhanced).

    The she got on top (kinda off to the side) with dry humping and HJ.

    Door 2. 0.

    Tip 0. 6.

    What do others tip her and others at CLM?

  5. #3554

    Yeppo

    Quote Originally Posted by Trk69  [View Original Post]
    Alena is an instagram model called Julia r. Doubt is her since she's from Cali
    I got suckered in. My little head was thinking that afternoon. Great pics on website. Big difference in person. Big butt Damn big belly; at. Big saggy boobies.

    The only thing I did right that afternoon was only book a half hour and only added a blow job for $100. Full service = $300.

    I'll gladly go back to clm.

  6. #3553

    Yeppo

    Quote Originally Posted by Trk69  [View Original Post]
    Alena is an instagram model called Julia r. Doubt is her since she's from Cali
    I got suckered in. My little head was thinking that afternoon. Great pics on website. Big difference in person. Big butt Damn big belly; at. Big saggy boobies.

    The only thing I did right that afternoon was only book a half hour and only added a blow job for $100. Full service = $300.

    I'll gladly go back to clm.

  7. #3552

    I appreciate the compliment

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBonobo  [View Original Post]
    I'd be more surprised if they were legit. They're so obviously bs. Most newbies need to have their teeth pulled to post a review and these first posts have 2-3 stellar reviews about girls from the EEC / MCE family.
    I appreciate the compliment on the stellar reviews LOL. I've seen a few girls from HappyDates the past few months and have had great experiences. Believe it or not. Not much I can say to change your mind, so won't really bother trying.

  8. #3551

    Well I don't post fake posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    It's been the same bitching about MCE ANGELLI EEC ECE EFUCKME for what a year now? Two? Can't we all just fuck and report? We sound like a bunch of hoes at a derby watch party.
    TER, and on here is filled with MCE and Happy dates girls fake reviews. Especially Kelani on TER. She's not that great.

  9. #3550
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    Claire and Ivy both left CLM and started their own shop.
    Do you know the ad or contact info of this new shop?

  10. #3549
    Quote Originally Posted by Trk69  [View Original Post]
    Alena is an instagram model called Julia r. Doubt is her since she's from Cali.
    Claire and Ivy both left CLM and started their own shop.

  11. #3548

    Alena

    Alena is an instagram model called Julia r. Doubt is her since she's from Cali.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterV  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody used this service:

    www.cityescapebodyrubs.com

    The girls in pictures posted for Claire and Ivy are similar to the ones CLM used to post. Coincidentally Claire and Ivy don't work at CLM anymore either.

  12. #3547

    Clara fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Retlon  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing, saw Milena with EEC recently & she's awesome as always, but some of the reviews coming in for Tina, Clara, Gabriella, Yohana etc. Are definitely bogus.
    Search her ad phone number on google, it returns a provider from Indiana named Chastity whose looks are far from the beautiful Brazilian model the reviewers here are hilariously claiming.

    Stay safe guys.

  13. #3546

    Says the person with two posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteOwl44  [View Original Post]
    People on here believe you. I'm being sarcastic here.

    The Reviews on Happy dates models and MCE Kelani, and Kara is laughable! So many one time user post on TER, and the ones with many reviews are mostly with past reviews on Angellis and MCE, CEC girls only.

    Same template.
    It's been the same bitching about MCE ANGELLI EEC ECE EFUCKME for what a year now? Two? Can't we all just fuck and report? We sound like a bunch of hoes at a derby watch party.

  14. #3545

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    I have used EEC several times in the past including the beautiful Milena. I put up a Double Date review of Clara & Gabriella recently which is not "bogus". I have not seen Tina or Yohana so I don't know about them but I can tell you, I don't put up bogus reports! And Clara & Gabriella are worth the price of admission.
    People on here believe you. I'm being sarcastic here.

    The Reviews on Happy dates models and MCE Kelani, and Kara is laughable! So many one time user post on TER, and the ones with many reviews are mostly with past reviews on Angellis and MCE, CEC girls only.

    Same template.

  15. #3544

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by Retlon  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing, saw Milena with EEC recently & she's awesome as always, but some of the reviews coming in for Tina, Clara, Gabriella, Yohana etc. Are definitely bogus.
    I have used EEC several times in the past including the beautiful Milena. I put up a Double Date review of Clara & Gabriella recently which is not "bogus". I have not seen Tina or Yohana so I don't know about them but I can tell you, I don't put up bogus reports! And Clara & Gabriella are worth the price of admission.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape