Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 10949
-
09-09-20 10:31 #3539Regular Member

Posts: 15MA Reviews
Saw Katherina this week and can confirm that she's a bit of a beer belly. She could stand to lose about 10-15 pounds and get a set of implants. She does offer BBBJ which was sub-par. She does feel a bit loose down there which was a turnoff. I would not repeat and do not recommend.
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...atherina-35080
Chloe gives a nice BBBJ but as others have reported she is just too much of a chatter box. I enjoy conversation, but I'm paying for some action too.
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-chloe-47770
-
09-09-20 07:51 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 96Kara
What name did she use when with MCE. I didn't recognize her pic on tryst.
Originally Posted by Retlon
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 19:46 #3537Regular Member

Posts: 9Aren't the girls aware
That both agencies LEO is watching them. Happy Dates EEC is going to court. You would think there would be less hyped fake reviews or no reviews about Happy Dates and MCE girls.
Originally Posted by SaiMongerer
[View Original Post]
ColossalNuts, the reason there is no public Modelsclubelite website is that someone posted Marcus actual info on a gossip website. So he his going incognito mode. He is now just doing a telegram channel, and using girls pretending to be independents on escort ads that leads back to him. I would stay clear with these both agencies like the plague, and Alena, Kelani, Brooke BBY, Hana, Kara and as well others so called independents that mce posts on tryst.
Here is the link.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...ews/191119140/
-
09-08-20 13:06 #3536

Posts: 109Agree
I'd be more surprised if they were legit. They're so obviously bs. Most newbies need to have their teeth pulled to post a review and these first posts have 2-3 stellar reviews about girls from the EEC / MCE family.
Originally Posted by HonestGuyrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 10:19 #3535Regular Member

Posts: 15Agree
I agree with your assessment. I would not be surprised if they created an account to post 'stellar' reviews. I have not seen Yohana, but I have seen Tina when she was XO and that review does not reflect the time I had with her.
Originally Posted by SaiMongerer
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 07:10 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 86Link please
Link please!
Originally Posted by AMillerTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 23:49 #3533Regular Member

Posts: 3Link please
Het can you PM me the link or the contact please, thanks.
Originally Posted by AMillerTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 22:49 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 48HappyDate
Lots of happydate reviews with same template from user with new accounts, doesn't look right.
Originally Posted by AMillerTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 21:42 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 45Mce
MCE talent on telegram ain't good. Not how it was before. Markpuss must be loosing traction on SA. I need my ColossalNutsSack sucked and deep in a pussy.
Originally Posted by Mymy11
[View Original Post]
Anybody know what happen to public Modelsclubelite website?
-
09-07-20 21:04 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 61Estelle
Saw Estelle at MA after a very long time. Big disappointment, a lot of no's, and after mentioning it to the booker, I got hit with the covid excuse. I've seen her before years and years ago when she was Helena at God knows what agency and she was much prettier with her natural non enhanced looks, much younger obviously, but also a genuine performer. Now she's just going through the motions and less. Really disappointed.
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-estelle-35077
-
09-07-20 20:56 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 61Moved on
12 posts asking about Charlotte and two years later. You should move on too, you sound obsessive.
Originally Posted by ElRock999
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 20:07 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 135Oh wow! Where did you get her from & how much she took?
Originally Posted by AMillerTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 16:34 #3527Regular Member

Posts: 4Exciting time with Yohana!
Saw Yohana the other day from HappyDates. Setup was easy and on time. Opened the door to a very beautiful Hispanic girl with a phenomenal body. Great features all around and a very pretty face.
We talked for a little and went over to the bedroom area where things started getting heated. She was wearing a tight sundress and I couldn't wait to take it off. Started with some DATY which she was loving and mixed in some DFK & LFK. She returned the favor with a pretty good sloppy BBBJ. Afterwards, I had her ride on top while I saw her beautiful body bounce on top of me. I turned her around for some doggy and her phenomenal ass really had me going. Her IOP was great the whole way. Lastly, we started doing mish and I finished in the cover.
We had like 20 minutes left but I was spent, and we just talked. She is an extremely easy person to talk to and that was really refreshing because I haven't experienced that as much in the hobby. Def recommend!
-
09-07-20 16:04 #3526Regular Member

Posts: 18Autumn MCE
Is Autumn still at Mce? Does anyone know?. And any sightings of Charlotte from like 2 yrs ago?. Wondering if she's still around as an Indy or with another agency.
-
09-04-20 13:59 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 293Tina
It seems like all of the posts and reviews on her on this site and others fom the current service and prior are by one-time posters.
Originally Posted by HonestGuyrev
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





