Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3554

    Yeppo

    Quote Originally Posted by Trk69  [View Original Post]
    Alena is an instagram model called Julia r. Doubt is her since she's from Cali
    I got suckered in. My little head was thinking that afternoon. Great pics on website. Big difference in person. Big butt Damn big belly; at. Big saggy boobies.

    The only thing I did right that afternoon was only book a half hour and only added a blow job for $100. Full service = $300.

    I'll gladly go back to clm.

  2. #3553

    Yeppo

    Quote Originally Posted by Trk69  [View Original Post]
    Alena is an instagram model called Julia r. Doubt is her since she's from Cali
    I got suckered in. My little head was thinking that afternoon. Great pics on website. Big difference in person. Big butt Damn big belly; at. Big saggy boobies.

    The only thing I did right that afternoon was only book a half hour and only added a blow job for $100. Full service = $300.

    I'll gladly go back to clm.

  3. #3552

    I appreciate the compliment

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBonobo  [View Original Post]
    I'd be more surprised if they were legit. They're so obviously bs. Most newbies need to have their teeth pulled to post a review and these first posts have 2-3 stellar reviews about girls from the EEC / MCE family.
    I appreciate the compliment on the stellar reviews LOL. I've seen a few girls from HappyDates the past few months and have had great experiences. Believe it or not. Not much I can say to change your mind, so won't really bother trying.

  4. #3551

    Well I don't post fake posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    It's been the same bitching about MCE ANGELLI EEC ECE EFUCKME for what a year now? Two? Can't we all just fuck and report? We sound like a bunch of hoes at a derby watch party.
    TER, and on here is filled with MCE and Happy dates girls fake reviews. Especially Kelani on TER. She's not that great.

  5. #3550
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    Claire and Ivy both left CLM and started their own shop.
    Do you know the ad or contact info of this new shop?

  6. #3549
    Quote Originally Posted by Trk69  [View Original Post]
    Alena is an instagram model called Julia r. Doubt is her since she's from Cali.
    Claire and Ivy both left CLM and started their own shop.

  7. #3548

    Alena

    Alena is an instagram model called Julia r. Doubt is her since she's from Cali.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterV  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody used this service:

    www.cityescapebodyrubs.com

    The girls in pictures posted for Claire and Ivy are similar to the ones CLM used to post. Coincidentally Claire and Ivy don't work at CLM anymore either.

  8. #3547

    Clara fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Retlon  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing, saw Milena with EEC recently & she's awesome as always, but some of the reviews coming in for Tina, Clara, Gabriella, Yohana etc. Are definitely bogus.
    Search her ad phone number on google, it returns a provider from Indiana named Chastity whose looks are far from the beautiful Brazilian model the reviewers here are hilariously claiming.

    Stay safe guys.

  9. #3546

    Says the person with two posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteOwl44  [View Original Post]
    People on here believe you. I'm being sarcastic here.

    The Reviews on Happy dates models and MCE Kelani, and Kara is laughable! So many one time user post on TER, and the ones with many reviews are mostly with past reviews on Angellis and MCE, CEC girls only.

    Same template.
    It's been the same bitching about MCE ANGELLI EEC ECE EFUCKME for what a year now? Two? Can't we all just fuck and report? We sound like a bunch of hoes at a derby watch party.

  10. #3545

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    I have used EEC several times in the past including the beautiful Milena. I put up a Double Date review of Clara & Gabriella recently which is not "bogus". I have not seen Tina or Yohana so I don't know about them but I can tell you, I don't put up bogus reports! And Clara & Gabriella are worth the price of admission.
    People on here believe you. I'm being sarcastic here.

    The Reviews on Happy dates models and MCE Kelani, and Kara is laughable! So many one time user post on TER, and the ones with many reviews are mostly with past reviews on Angellis and MCE, CEC girls only.

    Same template.

  11. #3544

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by Retlon  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing, saw Milena with EEC recently & she's awesome as always, but some of the reviews coming in for Tina, Clara, Gabriella, Yohana etc. Are definitely bogus.
    I have used EEC several times in the past including the beautiful Milena. I put up a Double Date review of Clara & Gabriella recently which is not "bogus". I have not seen Tina or Yohana so I don't know about them but I can tell you, I don't put up bogus reports! And Clara & Gabriella are worth the price of admission.

  12. #3543

    Kamila

    Does anyone know if Kamilla from MCE is still around?

  13. #3542

    Clara looks like Tessa

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to HonestGuyRev, I had a Double date yesterday with two Brazilian superstars. Clara & Gabriella. Walked into their room and was blown away by two beautiful South American ladies that opened their arms to me for a wonderful hour.

    Highly recommend the duo. Clara speaks English well and translates for Gabriella. Clara has man-made boobs and Gabriella's are natural.

    Go see them, only here for another few weeks.

    You have to be a member with Happy Dates 4 you on Telegram or you can contact they individually by their Tryst Ads:

    https://tryst.link/escort/clara1
    Clara looks very much like Tessa from the closed Touring Girls. Tessa was totally awesome. This girl looks smoking hot.

  14. #3541

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBonobo  [View Original Post]
    I'd be more surprised if they were legit. They're so obviously bs. Most newbies need to have their teeth pulled to post a review and these first posts have 2-3 stellar reviews about girls from the EEC / MCE family.
    I thought the same thing, saw Milena with EEC recently & she's awesome as always, but some of the reviews coming in for Tina, Clara, Gabriella, Yohana etc. Are definitely bogus.

  15. #3540
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    What name did she use when with MCE. I didn't recognize her pic on tryst.
    I never saw her in the regular MCE lineup, she's new & young (21), only seen her around in the last month. Kelani is the one who used to be in their regular lineup, but I only see her on Tryst now pretending to be independent. But Kara is a good time, I'd recommend seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape