Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 524 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2748

    Tiffany 2. 0?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Ruby is not her name. (Sing it just like the song) I know her real name and since I am a selfish bastard I will not be telling any of you. She is about 5'7" tall whit sexy pale skin like she avoids the sun. Sexy ass tatts all over her body and has a look sort of like Pink Sugar (who we all want to eventually meet and are fans of her Porn Hub video).

    Small a-cups but oh so sensitive nipples that you can make cum out to play just by blowing on them. Flat stomach, shapely ass, and a tight wet pink flower I had to restrain myself from going down on. I am not sure how many of you nasty asses have been inside of her but count me in the group as of now. My tongue stays on my mouth until I know she is absolutely only fucking me (that day)! LOL.

    My cock got hard as a rock while I took off her cloths. It was in her mouth right away while I fiddled with her flower. The head was ok, I couldn't concentrate on it though to give her a chance. I was too dam rushed to get inside of her. It's not often I find myself on top of a sexy 20 something with the looks of a Tiffany and personality to match. My only complaint is that I know she rolled out of bed probably 30 min before I arrived and she had not showered yet. She had no makeup of perfume on only her musky sexy before a shower smell.

    Knowing I might explode upon impact I took my time. I made sure I had a lubricated condom on and eased it slowly into a tight pink, piece of heaven. I ran her through all of the moves. Mish, side, doggy and on top. The only thing I didn't do was pound away like a jack hammer. She was tight and I was ready to cum from the first moment I entered, so, slow roll was the way to go. I took the cover off and asked for her to finish me ala-mouth and she happily agreed. I wasn't in her mouth for more than 30 seconds and I was missing her pussy. "Hey", said I. " I think I changed my mind where I want to let loose" On with another cover up with her leg by my shoulder and now I gave my self permission to pound away. In and out deep and hard I stroked her tightness with my raging hard on. Fucking dumped a load in the bag and kept it going for another 30 seconds while my head cough up to my body.

    A good time was had by all. I even tipped her an extra 20!

    Poo.
    Sounds like a nice score. I'm a black dude and pale rocker chicks are one of my favs. I look forward to when you fall out of love and off load this one. LOL.

  2. #2747

    Ruby Ruby Ruby

    Ruby is not her name. (Sing it just like the song) I know her real name and since I am a selfish bastard I will not be telling any of you. She is about 5'7" tall whit sexy pale skin like she avoids the sun. Sexy ass tatts all over her body and has a look sort of like Pink Sugar (who we all want to eventually meet and are fans of her Porn Hub video).

    Small a-cups but oh so sensitive nipples that you can make cum out to play just by blowing on them. Flat stomach, shapely ass, and a tight wet pink flower I had to restrain myself from going down on. I am not sure how many of you nasty asses have been inside of her but count me in the group as of now. My tongue stays on my mouth until I know she is absolutely only fucking me (that day)! LOL.

    My cock got hard as a rock while I took off her cloths. It was in her mouth right away while I fiddled with her flower. The head was ok, I couldn't concentrate on it though to give her a chance. I was too dam rushed to get inside of her. It's not often I find myself on top of a sexy 20 something with the looks of a Tiffany and personality to match. My only complaint is that I know she rolled out of bed probably 30 min before I arrived and she had not showered yet. She had no makeup of perfume on only her musky sexy before a shower smell.

    Knowing I might explode upon impact I took my time. I made sure I had a lubricated condom on and eased it slowly into a tight pink, piece of heaven. I ran her through all of the moves. Mish, side, doggy and on top. The only thing I didn't do was pound away like a jack hammer. She was tight and I was ready to cum from the first moment I entered, so, slow roll was the way to go. I took the cover off and asked for her to finish me ala-mouth and she happily agreed. I wasn't in her mouth for more than 30 seconds and I was missing her pussy. "Hey", said I. " I think I changed my mind where I want to let loose" On with another cover up with her leg by my shoulder and now I gave my self permission to pound away. In and out deep and hard I stroked her tightness with my raging hard on. Fucking dumped a load in the bag and kept it going for another 30 seconds while my head cough up to my body.

    A good time was had by all. I even tipped her an extra 20!

    Poo.

  3. #2746

    Not you typical spinner

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/801635430984

    I know most mongers are looking for the young spinner but if you just want a good time at a reasonable donation this lady will give you that. Her head game is on point she is clean and sweet. There were no signs on demons and the location was ok. Her donation was reasonable and I did enjoy myself. Most things are on the menu and she seems to enjoy what she does. She was pleasant to meet and I would enjoy seeing her again at a future date. Stay Safe!

  4. #2745
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    So, no PM citing evidence of the "easily spottable demons". None of the guys that have seen her has posted or PM'd that they have seen anything. The only change is her phone has gone dead. She is the best thing out there in a long time, guys. It is a shame that everyone is staying away because an accusation has been made without giving a shred of evidence. The fact that she is out there does not mean there has to be demons. She is out there because covid killed her private business and she has bills to pay. I've been doing the loop for a decade and have run into a number of young ladies that were not addicts, they just needed some money. SA in the last 6 months has had a number of girls that are there for cash because of covid.

    She needs some cash. She will be around Thursday waiting for calls.

    Blue.
    Bro, I have been trying to see her, and she is too paranoid. I texted her at least 3 times, telling her I want to come see her. She kept saying I was lying and I am playing with her. I'm like WTF? Then she wants to know how I got her number. Ok, fair. I tell her from a friend, who you gave permission to give it out. I didn't want to put fellow guys here on blast, so I didn't share your username. I don't do that shit. She just wouldn't believe me. I was cool too. I was like check with your friend. He said you were ok with it. Ask him to verify me if need be.

    Homegirl didn't reply. I'm not going to beg these chicks to see me. Especially if she is not even going to believe when a new person texts her anyway. I can understand being a little cautious, but at some point, you got to take a chance, especially if she is asking for help. I mean, damn.

  5. #2744
    Quote Originally Posted by BGouda8  [View Original Post]
    Did you finally go for it? Please share the review if possible.
    Never got the chance sorry guys. I've been insanely busy lately and just haven't had time, especially to risk on something that isn't a sure thing. When my availability calms back down I'll try and see if she's still out there tho.

  6. #2743

    Re: Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Poo,
    I agree with 100% on everything except the "easily spottable demons". I spend a lot of time with her and don't see them. You may be right. Feel free to PM me and enlighten me if you wish. I am definitely going to ride this train for as long as I can. Cool? We get along great and I find her company very enjoyable not to mention her talents.

    Blue.
    So, no PM citing evidence of the "easily spottable demons". None of the guys that have seen her has posted or PM'd that they have seen anything. The only change is her phone has gone dead. She is the best thing out there in a long time, guys. It is a shame that everyone is staying away because an accusation has been made without giving a shred of evidence. The fact that she is out there does not mean there has to be demons. She is out there because covid killed her private business and she has bills to pay. I've been doing the loop for a decade and have run into a number of young ladies that were not addicts, they just needed some money. SA in the last 6 months has had a number of girls that are there for cash because of covid.

    She needs some cash. She will be around Thursday waiting for calls.

    Blue.

  7. #2742

    Every time

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I can agree to that statement the last three times I have seen her she told me to cum inside her and to not worry about it she couldn't get pregnant and she loves the feeling of cum inside of her. I always try to go early in the day to visit and ask her to please shower first which she has always done no problem. I dont think she does bare with everyone I know the first 8 to 10 times I saw her was all covered then after that she just got on top one day and slipped it in after BBBJ.
    Every time I have banged her I've nutted in her. Except the one time I did a double with her and Carmen and that time I nutted in Carmen.

  8. #2741
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  9. #2740
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #2739

    Waterbury Ad

    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

    I don't care what color you say your skin is, this was some seriously racist shit and has no business on this forum.

    A2

  11. #2738
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #2737
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  13. #2736
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  14. #2735

    Lyric

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/715285992640

    I have been hoping and praying she would at least offer BBBJ and to my surprise, there she is. I will try to connect in a couple of weeks and have read reviews about her for the past 3 to 4 years. Is the CBJ blowjob amazing? Anything more I should know before I make the plunge?
    Read her ad carefully about how to text her and who she will or will not see right now. Getting her to respond can be tough. It's like when they have those radio contests and you have to be the 5th caller. You text her every time you see her ads and get nothing and then on the 17th time you get a response.

  15. #2734

    Prayers have been answered.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/715285992640

    I have been hoping and praying she would at least offer BBBJ and to my surprise, there she is. I will try to connect in a couple of weeks and have read reviews about her for the past 3 to 4 years. Is the CBJ blowjob amazing? Anything more I should know before I make the plunge?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape