Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 524 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2733

    Hershey Kisses

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/897715211825

    Anyone have input? Be around tomorrow most of the day and was thinking of trying to meet up with someone for a half or so. She's caught my eye a couple times in her ads.
    Did you finally go for it? Please share the review if possible.

  2. #2732

    First time was a charm

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I can agree to that statement the last three times I have seen her she told me to cum inside her and to not worry about it she couldn't get pregnant and she loves the feeling of cum inside of her. I always try to go early in the day to visit and ask her to please shower first which she has always done no problem. I dont think she does bare with everyone I know the first 8 to 10 times I saw her was all covered then after that she just got on top one day and slipped it in after BBBJ.
    First time I met with her she was ok with me going BB. I won't go bb, so we had to stop and she grab a cover from her friend.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  3. #2731

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    She does not ask that for everyone, and even directly tells some to go ahead.
    I can agree to that statement the last three times I have seen her she told me to cum inside her and to not worry about it she couldn't get pregnant and she loves the feeling of cum inside of her. I always try to go early in the day to visit and ask her to please shower first which she has always done no problem. I dont think she does bare with everyone I know the first 8 to 10 times I saw her was all covered then after that she just got on top one day and slipped it in after BBBJ.

  4. #2730
    Quote Originally Posted by Diapason  [View Original Post]
    Well she does usually ask to not be inseminated.
    She does not ask that for everyone, and even directly tells some to go ahead.

  5. #2729
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty good about leaving my wallet in the car and in the rare event we're doing something in the car, I leave my wallet locked in the glove compartment. You do need to have your wallet or at least some form of identification if you're pulled over so I wouldn't recommend just leaving it at home.
    One thing I usually do when flying out of state is have a second wallet with just the essentials and leave the other one at home. Could do something similar for this. Just bring your I'd and maybe a credit card you can easily cancel. Or find another stash spot for it. Could always keep your I'd with your insurance / registration in the event you're pulled over then put the wallet in the trunk or something.

  6. #2728

    Jasmine and Hailie Mae: So happy together!

    Jasmine and Hailie Mae. So happy together.

    One sentence review. My first double Friday night was like being with those 2 hot girls that you were friends with and you always fantasized about it but this time it actually happened.

    Pros: They are so easy to deal with have perfect attitudes they made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. They are good sports about my kissing obsession LOL. I had Jasmine under my left arm and Haillie Mae under my right and it was like kisses for you. Kisses for you. Kisses for you.

    They are such good friends it made the whole experience perfect. The chemistry and the mood was awesome.

    Cons: I got so distracted and turned on that I completed forgot one of the positions I wanted to try. Oh well there's always next Friday.

    Having been with Hallie Mae twice In early June and Jasmine 10 times since early July (all full hours BTW) made it so fun because everyone knew each other and gets along great. It was like do something I've never done before, laugh and chit chat, do something crazy I've never done before, laugh, chit chat, do something super hot and then laugh and chit chat.

    They are both similar, sensual, erotic and giving lovers. I forgot what Haillie Maes eyes are like. She was in the saddle at one point (with Jasmine providing assistance and she stared into my eyes and we locked in and it was really something else.

    So anyway I would recommend it LOL.

  7. #2727
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that experience. I have a concealed spot too but now i'm thinking just leaving the wallet at home. Thanks for the warning. These girls don't get it good service equals return service but she's chasing those demons and that guy who drives her around in that rusty suv is the one cracking the whip on her.
    I'm pretty good about leaving my wallet in the car and in the rare event we're doing something in the car, I leave my wallet locked in the glove compartment. You do need to have your wallet or at least some form of identification if you're pulled over so I wouldn't recommend just leaving it at home.

  8. #2726

    She's a pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfseeker21  [View Original Post]
    I had seen her a month before, similar scenario to previous post. Aside from the teeth which have rotted away significantly it was good service for the price. So Friday night I reached out, said her friend was having car issues and she was attempting to help him get it jumped, so told me where to meet her. I parked in next lot over, always cautious, always prepared. Or so I thought. In my haste, I had my wallet in a concealed but still possible (although unlikely) to find / snatch. Gave her. 6 for BBBJ and quick doggy style with hat on. When I finished I covertly reached for where my wallet should be and no dice. I played it cool, but straight up told her, "look, we have a good thing going here but my wallet is missing. " She obviously denied so I stopped on a quiet dark street and began to look. The giveaway was she offered up, "Oh why don't you drive me back to the lot I was in with my friend and we can look there. " I had some choice words for her and I'm a bigger guy, hate threatening or being menacing in any way, but wasn't about to get beat by this addict. Low and behold, it just so happened to be under her tush on the passenger seat, NOWHERE near where I had stashed it. She played dumb and ignorant and I let her know she ruined a good thing. YMMV, but I can only advise to avoid at this point because once I am betrayed I will never see a girl again.

    -MILF Man.
    Sorry to hear that experience. I have a concealed spot too but now i'm thinking just leaving the wallet at home. Thanks for the warning. These girls don't get it good service equals return service but she's chasing those demons and that guy who drives her around in that rusty suv is the one cracking the whip on her.

  9. #2725

    Ruby disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    I always liked her, I never had any problems with her, used to be total GFE but a lot better when she was 22 for sure when I went to her house on Bouley, she's gone from there now of course, she's gotten more hard core though for the worst, and prices came way down I see.
    I had seen her a month before, similar scenario to previous post. Aside from the teeth which have rotted away significantly it was good service for the price. So Friday night I reached out, said her friend was having car issues and she was attempting to help him get it jumped, so told me where to meet her. I parked in next lot over, always cautious, always prepared. Or so I thought. In my haste, I had my wallet in a concealed but still possible (although unlikely) to find / snatch. Gave her. 6 for BBBJ and quick doggy style with hat on. When I finished I covertly reached for where my wallet should be and no dice. I played it cool, but straight up told her, "look, we have a good thing going here but my wallet is missing. " She obviously denied so I stopped on a quiet dark street and began to look. The giveaway was she offered up, "Oh why don't you drive me back to the lot I was in with my friend and we can look there. " I had some choice words for her and I'm a bigger guy, hate threatening or being menacing in any way, but wasn't about to get beat by this addict. Low and behold, it just so happened to be under her tush on the passenger seat, NOWHERE near where I had stashed it. She played dumb and ignorant and I let her know she ruined a good thing. YMMV, but I can only advise to avoid at this point because once I am betrayed I will never see a girl again.

    -MILF Man.

  10. #2724

    Lolz

    Well I always nutt in her. I'm just surprised she hasn't had my baby yet 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diapason  [View Original Post]
    Well she does usually ask to not be inseminated.

  11. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    I want to see Jasmine again because she is such a dirty little sl*t, in a good way. I'm holding back because it seems like everyone is hitting it raw, is she even denying that she does that anymore. If I could be sure she was not doing bb I would see her regularly.
    Well she does usually ask to not be inseminated.

  12. #2722
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    That's true but If she is doing bb with that many guys I even worry about BBBJ and I don't see the point if I can't even do that. I'm really just wondering if it's true that she does BBFS with anyone that wants it.
    If you worry about BBBJ then you need to find a new hobby because most of us don't go for CBJ with any of these girls. As for jasmine, I think she's still a little YMMV with BBFS. I see the reports about her letting some do it but she didn't for me. So unless I'm the only one I wouldn't say she lets everyone do it.

  13. #2721
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Does it matter. If you cover up aren't you safe?
    That's true but If she is doing bb with that many guys I even worry about BBBJ and I don't see the point if I can't even do that. I'm really just wondering if it's true that she does BBFS with anyone that wants it.

  14. #2720
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Does it matter. If you cover up aren't you safe?
    The way I read his post was that he was actually fishing for info that she actually does hit it BB, so he can as well. You're 100% right in your reply, if you're that worried, use the bag and problem solved, no need for the question.

  15. #2719
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    I want to see Jasmine again because she is such a dirty little sl*t, in a good way. I'm holding back because it seems like everyone is hitting it raw, is she even denying that she does that anymore. If I could be sure she was not doing bb I would see her regularly.
    Does it matter. If you cover up aren't you safe?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape