Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 10949
-
09-10-20 23:02 #3554Senior Member

Posts: 407Yeppo
I got suckered in. My little head was thinking that afternoon. Great pics on website. Big difference in person. Big butt Damn big belly; at. Big saggy boobies.
Originally Posted by Trk69
[View Original Post]
The only thing I did right that afternoon was only book a half hour and only added a blow job for $100. Full service = $300.
I'll gladly go back to clm.
-
09-10-20 22:52 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 407Yeppo
I got suckered in. My little head was thinking that afternoon. Great pics on website. Big difference in person. Big butt Damn big belly; at. Big saggy boobies.
Originally Posted by Trk69
[View Original Post]
The only thing I did right that afternoon was only book a half hour and only added a blow job for $100. Full service = $300.
I'll gladly go back to clm.
-
09-10-20 20:10 #3552Regular Member

Posts: 4I appreciate the compliment
I appreciate the compliment on the stellar reviews LOL. I've seen a few girls from HappyDates the past few months and have had great experiences. Believe it or not. Not much I can say to change your mind, so won't really bother trying.
Originally Posted by ChezBonobo
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 14:26 #3551Regular Member

Posts: 9Well I don't post fake posts
TER, and on here is filled with MCE and Happy dates girls fake reviews. Especially Kelani on TER. She's not that great.
Originally Posted by AToledoRo100
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 11:28 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 318Do you know the ad or contact info of this new shop?
Originally Posted by ChicagoClass
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 10:53 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 76Claire and Ivy both left CLM and started their own shop.
Originally Posted by Trk69
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 03:11 #3548Regular Member

Posts: 5Alena
Alena is an instagram model called Julia r. Doubt is her since she's from Cali.
Originally Posted by SkeeterV
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 23:01 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 48Clara fake
Search her ad phone number on google, it returns a provider from Indiana named Chastity whose looks are far from the beautiful Brazilian model the reviewers here are hilariously claiming.
Originally Posted by Retlon
[View Original Post]
Stay safe guys.
-
09-09-20 21:54 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 61Says the person with two posts.
It's been the same bitching about MCE ANGELLI EEC ECE EFUCKME for what a year now? Two? Can't we all just fuck and report? We sound like a bunch of hoes at a derby watch party.
Originally Posted by NiteOwl44
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 20:48 #3545Regular Member

Posts: 9Of course
People on here believe you. I'm being sarcastic here.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
The Reviews on Happy dates models and MCE Kelani, and Kara is laughable! So many one time user post on TER, and the ones with many reviews are mostly with past reviews on Angellis and MCE, CEC girls only.
Same template.
-
09-09-20 20:19 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 272Eec
I have used EEC several times in the past including the beautiful Milena. I put up a Double Date review of Clara & Gabriella recently which is not "bogus". I have not seen Tina or Yohana so I don't know about them but I can tell you, I don't put up bogus reports! And Clara & Gabriella are worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by Retlon
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 18:44 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 29Kamila
Does anyone know if Kamilla from MCE is still around?
-
09-09-20 14:15 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 691Clara looks like Tessa
Clara looks very much like Tessa from the closed Touring Girls. Tessa was totally awesome. This girl looks smoking hot.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 11:27 #3541Regular Member

Posts: 15Agree
I thought the same thing, saw Milena with EEC recently & she's awesome as always, but some of the reviews coming in for Tina, Clara, Gabriella, Yohana etc. Are definitely bogus.
Originally Posted by ChezBonobo
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 11:23 #3540Regular Member

Posts: 15I never saw her in the regular MCE lineup, she's new & young (21), only seen her around in the last month. Kelani is the one who used to be in their regular lineup, but I only see her on Tryst now pretending to be independent. But Kara is a good time, I'd recommend seeing her.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






