rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16733
    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see her twice now, and both times its been "Couple extra minutes" repeatedly even after an agreed upon time. Both times I told her I'm not waiting, and this time she sent me paragraphs that basically rationalize her existence to be a convenience to men. The first time was "Omfg, you seriously can't wait 15 minutes?" After we agree on a time? No, no I can not. Golden Pussy Syndrome.

    I can't prove it obviously, but I'm positive its double booking and pushing dates around. She practically admitted it by saying she "rearranged her schedule" to accommodate our date, but you're still having me wait extra time? Doesn't make sense.

    I want to see her based in the positive reviews here, but jfc. It doesn't need to be this complicated. I also don't want to be seen leaving the room by your next date or vice versa.

    Get it together, please.
    I've never gotten attitude from Vivienne, although I'm sure she can cop one. She has pulled the old 'I'm terribly sorry but would you please stop for supplies?' routine on me before, but she was fresh out of the shower when I got there so I'm not sure about double booking but I know it happens to most at one point or another. I do have a strong feeling she may be in a pretty low spot right now. I need to test the waters, haven't seen her in a while. I'll try to arrange something with her soon and will report back.

  2. #16732
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJohnny81  [View Original Post]
    I was sure this young lady was a Scam. Turns out she's real. Damage was not too bad considering she was actually clean without candy usage. She mentioned she's friends with someone named Valerie, I'm not sure who that is. Everything was protected no rush at all. It seemed kinda sketchy at first because the minds sketchy because when I got in someone knocked at the door turns out it was the maid. Very worth the visit. Breast are to die for!!
    Yeah, she's a delight and her pics are right on. Just my body type. You can smell a hint of cigarette but it's not overpowering by any means. Absolutely no GFE, DATY, FIV or greek. Also, her weekend specials are over, her rates are back up to 160/250/400, which is a lot closer to Eros rates. I typically don't participate on any of the above, I'm more into many positions, especially variations of stand and carry, so I don't mind the reduced menu, though if an extended menu is your thing save your pennies, I don't believe she would budge.

  3. #16731
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreMike147  [View Original Post]
    She's like 5'8-5'9 - long legs! She will please. Just no fingers inside is pretty much her only rule. Didn't try to for Greek. But I wouldn't do that with a provider either way.

    Mike.
    That just made it almost a bullseye on the radar lmao! Gracias!

  4. #16730

    Go visit her.

    And we will get to hear about more bad press from you tomorrow😂.

    Bad attitude, robbed folks etc.

    Personally only had 1 visit with her and it actually worked out fine. Guess it depends on the day you catch her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    So what is all the bad press about Mandy?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/091155478286

  5. #16729

    Mandy Mandy Mandy

    So what is all the bad press about Mandy?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/091155478286

  6. #16728
    Quote Originally Posted by AllOutLife  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/670862275082

    Has anyone here met up with her? She claims in her ad and over text that she's 18 but doesn't have an I'd. I'm not too keen on the idea of messing with minors.
    I've seen similar but not in the states. Either way unless there is confirmation, I'd needed for entry.

  7. #16727

    Young mixed babe

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/670862275082

    Has anyone here met up with her? She claims in her ad and over text that she's 18 but doesn't have an I'd. I'm not too keen on the idea of messing with minors.

  8. #16726

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    Been on the radar. May or May not soon but appears to be tall long legs. A personal weakness LOL. I'll have to see her side of town for an in call dream.
    She's like 5'8-5'9 - long legs! She will please. Just no fingers inside is pretty much her only rule. Didn't try to for Greek. But I wouldn't do that with a provider either way.

    Mike.

  9. #16725

    Looks long and tall

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreMike147  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reviewed before but I hadn't seen her post any adds in awhile. I was in town on business and read some reviews and decided to check her out. When these adds said GFE they really really meant it! No white Knighting here. It might be a YMMV situation. But holy shit is she GFE! BBBJ skills were on pint! She's very sensitive. The only thing I didn't like was her high pitched moaning. I gave her a huge tip, twice! (wink mutha fucken wink) she was clean. Smelled good. Good communication. Little too chatty. Her body is a lot better in person than in her pics. I did an outcall. She had a dude waiting in the car.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-299-5931

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...nville-7343843

    -Mike.
    Been on the radar. May or May not soon but appears to be tall long legs. A personal weakness LOL. I'll have to see her side of town for an in call dream.

  10. #16724
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times--always with a younger girl. She apparently regularly introduces other people into the industry. She has an open menu and she offers good rates. I just love teaming up with her to fuck young girls. I don't know that I'd see her by herself, but don't take that as a negative. If I wanted to fuck a girl my own age, I'd go home.
    Awesome. Would like to find connections too! LOL, maybe worth it to find that. Ok to PM? I've just been out of the game a bit and need to earn my merit badges again. Its always better to report of dream results than asking where to take a nap LOL. Sent a buddy to this board and think his first intro was reports on dreams I had let him know would be a good nights sleep. Its ok to ask but its an sleep study sharing site. Talk about the potential nightmares and then the ones you can't wait to fall back asleep for! Gracias!

  11. #16723
    Shill for Megan, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 6

    Finally Had A Chance to meet Megan!!

    I was sure this young lady was a Scam. Turns out she's real. Damage was not too bad considering she was actually clean without candy usage. She mentioned she's friends with someone named Valerie, I'm not sure who that is. Everything was protected no rush at all. It seemed kinda sketchy at first because the minds sketchy because when I got in someone knocked at the door turns out it was the maid. Very worth the visit. Breast are to die for!!

  12. #16722

    Addison

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/075386988094

    What's up with her? I saw her once and she seemed cool but ever since then she hasn't been answering my calls or texts. If she does it's hours later or not at all. When I sent her a few message asking what's going on she chewed me out instead of answering my questions. I liked her but now I don't know. Getting ahold of some of these girls is annoying. I've been annoyed with most of the girls here but now it's getting too much. That's why I think I'm going to stick with my ATF girls and stop seeing girls like Addison. Getting too much.

  13. #16721

    Has anyone seen Ivy?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/865091664939

    Her comms seem good, and everything seems positive. I just don't like to be the first Marine on the beach.

  14. #16720

    Kylie northside

    I have seen her a couple of times--always with a younger girl. She apparently regularly introduces other people into the industry. She has an open menu and she offers good rates. I just love teaming up with her to fuck young girls. I don't know that I'd see her by herself, but don't take that as a negative. If I wanted to fuck a girl my own age, I'd go home.

  15. #16719

    Hygiene

    Keeping the toothbrush in the tampon box, that's a first.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text, but she hasn't responded yet. I'm on the Northside today, and would love to check out those tits in person and glaze them if the situation is right. I have zero expectations!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/915926204223

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape