Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,571 to 24,585 of 41286
-
09-07-20 12:14 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 1246I sent her a text, but she hasn't responded yet. I'm on the Northside today, and would love to check out those tits in person and glaze them if the situation is right. I have zero expectations!
Originally Posted by Jaeerokc
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/915926204223
-
09-07-20 11:47 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 188There are several tell tells I am aware of when looking at STG ads. These are general guidelines and, like everything else, this hobby is very much a combination of science and art. Here's my list:
Originally Posted by Jaeerokc
[View Original Post]
1. Are the pics consistent? Do they look like they're all of the same person? Look for body and facial features, hair not so much, tattoos, skin marks, etc. If so, I proceed.
2. What does the location section say? If it's an email, phone number, or some general location like Florida, I typically steer clear. A specific area of town like Southside or Arlington is a plus.
3. Does the written message say anything specific to sex, like my hubby is away come do me all night, I'm horny come bang me, or anything similar. If so, I steer clear. Also, I know most of our dear providers don't have the best spelling and grammar skills but you can typically tell if beyond those errors the author of the message is foreign. That is usually a red light for me unless they claim to be foreign ("rica mamasita colombiana," someone from the islands, etc).
4. Is email the only contact info available? Steer clear.
5. When you look up the phone number, what does Google say? Several ads in multiple cities at the same time would be a dead giveaway. Do any reviews come up? What can you learn from her other ads, perhaps in other websites?
6. What are her comms like? Does she text random messages unrelated to your questions? Move on.
The list is far from all inclusive, I'm certain more experienced / successful mongers can improve it substantially. Based on it I would contact this provider and if her comms are somewhat lucid, I may TOFTT. Unfortunately, I just saw Megan this am and I'm done for the week. Please be sure to report back any findings, and happy hunting!
-
09-07-20 10:52 #16714Regular Member

Posts: 19Scam
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/212683477740
This girl is a dancer at cocktails goes by the name of Foreign. I tried to set something up with her this morning and she wanted a $200 deposit on her cash app or PayPal before she would give an address of where she was at. I guess she's back to scamming people on the streets like she does at the club.
-
09-07-20 10:36 #16713Shill for Megan, ignore my posts.

Posts: 6She maybe real.
You have to be aware of scams try calling her if you haven't. I've been scared 2 times already, when I want to verify a girl I just come here because most of these guys know all the tricks to figure it out! She looks very nice and clean though.
Originally Posted by Jaeerokc
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 10:23 #16712Regular Member

Posts: 4Scam or real?
I don't want to get tricked out of my money. Says she's new here has anyone had her yet? https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/915926204223.
-
09-07-20 09:41 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 260Looks too good to be true
Looks nothing like the pics she post.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 08:22 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 444I can't imagine what such an argumentative experience would be like with any girl in this lifestyle. Holy sheet, man! As soon as the rejection started, I'd probably have gotten up and left, taking my money with me. What a hassle!
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 06:52 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 1246Kylie
I've seen her twice for basic fuck and suck services and never had any issues. Nice lady. Here's some recent body pics of her.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 06:05 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 1840Anyone?
Looks to good to be true, anyone had the pleasure of her company? JD.
-
09-06-20 23:58 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 136Jenn
I know she's been reviewed before but I hadn't seen her post any adds in awhile. I was in town on business and read some reviews and decided to check her out. When these adds said GFE they really really meant it! No white Knighting here. It might be a YMMV situation. But holy shit is she GFE! BBBJ skills were on pint! She's very sensitive. The only thing I didn't like was her high pitched moaning. I gave her a huge tip, twice! (wink mutha fucken wink) she was clean. Smelled good. Good communication. Little too chatty. Her body is a lot better in person than in her pics. I did an outcall. She had a dude waiting in the car.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-299-5931
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...nville-7343843
-Mike.
-
09-06-20 22:56 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 138Awesome. Thank you. I'll feel better about contacting now. I read what seemed to be the other Kylie (redhead now) and even on the to probably do I wanted to make sure. I'll double check your review. Just wanted an open menu close to me. Or semi close. If it says dreams to Greece, and they are taken, then a little complaining may boost my ego LOL. Not looking to gain an ATF just a dream that's close and fills the bag! Thank you!
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 22:09 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 867Bethany
I saw her last year during this time, she was a sweetheart, but those bumps were all over and her explanation made my Dick go instantly limp! I wish I could write something positive to help her business because she is so pleasant.
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 21:48 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 248Kylie
You can probably find one of my previous posts on her. Visited her over a year ago when she was roommates with Megan in OP. Megan in the bathroom waiting while Kylie got Her ass hole pounded. She complained a bit but overall nice girl. Was probably around 100-120 for 20 minutes of that.
Never did repeat but not bad. Very safe.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-20 19:52 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 138Any Info on Kylie Northside
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/343627288567
Tried searching but couldn't connect to links. Hard to tell with several using a name and moving around. Always seem the post on the NS but the pics never seemed updated. I'm guessing probably real as the posts are often and random times. Anyone here have a dream of her? PM if you like. NS is convenient but I have sworn off the airport area for safety. Hoping Oceanway or such if in fact she is considered a go. I don't mind asking but rather be reporting how my dreams are going. Like said, jumping back in! Thanks in advance! Be safe!
-
09-06-20 19:39 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 173Vivienne
I've tried to see her twice now, and both times its been "Couple extra minutes" repeatedly even after an agreed upon time. Both times I told her I'm not waiting, and this time she sent me paragraphs that basically rationalize her existence to be a convenience to men. The first time was "Omfg, you seriously can't wait 15 minutes?" After we agree on a time? No, no I can not. Golden Pussy Syndrome.
I can't prove it obviously, but I'm positive its double booking and pushing dates around. She practically admitted it by saying she "rearranged her schedule" to accommodate our date, but you're still having me wait extra time? Doesn't make sense.
I want to see her based in the positive reviews here, but jfc. It doesn't need to be this complicated. I also don't want to be seen leaving the room by your next date or vice versa.
Get it together, please.











Reply With Quote




