Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,776 to 20,790 of 30339
-
09-08-20 00:48 #9564Senior Member

Posts: 136Girls with the big butt?
I enjoy tiny spinner type girls but I've recently corrupted a friend into the hobby and he was asking about a good thicker girl I'd recommend and I honestly didn't have anything for him. Who are why'all's favorites that fit that bill? High end, no demons type girls. Thanks for any intel!
-
09-07-20 21:53 #9563Senior Member

Posts: 610Samara
I was one of the lucky ones to catch up with this sexy brunette late on Friday. She's at an upscale hotel near Ballantyne and was totally safe. Great communication and no silly games like a lot of gals. She is very hot and is a total GFE. As always YMMV. Greeted me in a sexy outfit with a deep kiss and a great hung. We chatted for a bit and then the clothes were flying off. One of the best gals I seen in a very very long time. I will be a regular. Senior members can PM with specific questions and her #. Works in Raleigh at her real job and does this I believe for fun and excitement. Is in Charlotte a few days a week. Will text a few pics. She is the type that I don't want to review so she's not to busy for me. LOL. She is not cheap but worth ever penny. The old saying" you get what you pay for".
-
09-07-20 21:23 #9562Senior Member

Posts: 158Asian Providers?
I posted this before and did not get much info. So I am trying again.
I've been looking for asian providers in charlotte area. Been about 6 months now and have not had any luck finding any.
If you have any insights or info, please PM me.
Really appreciate it fellas.
-
09-07-20 21:18 #9561Senior Member

Posts: 193Inbox
My inbox should be good now.
Originally Posted by Maniak80
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 21:08 #9560Senior Member

Posts: 346CarMax Ashley
She is by far the most "normal" and reliable of the group.
Originally Posted by WilsonSix
[View Original Post]
She's actually a decent woman, just got caught up in the game.
-
09-07-20 20:22 #9559Banned Member

Posts: 930Ivy
I reviewed her 2 weeks ago. She is NOT the girl in the pics. She has a slim body with nice perky boobs. When I saw her, she had red bumps all over her legs similar to bug bites. Her face is average. She is nice with a friendly personality. No sign of demons. She did give me a few extra minutes to release on my quick visit.
Originally Posted by MannyMagic
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 19:01 #9558Regular Member

Posts: 14Hey bud, you're inbox is full. Would love to get her number from you.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 17:43 #9557Senior Member

Posts: 77Agree
Agree with.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 17:20 #9556Regular Member

Posts: 19Ivy
Does anybody have any intel on this one? Very friendly over text, just want to make sure I'm not missing something here. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/854120086375.
TIA.
-
09-07-20 17:12 #9555Senior Member

Posts: 34Doll Search
Thanks man. I will have to do some digging on those reviews.
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 15:51 #9554Senior Member

Posts: 117The Doll
I have not seen her but I have seen her ad being posted for over a year. She did have good reviews.
Originally Posted by PaulJefferson
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 13:06 #9553Senior Member

Posts: 346Monica / Mariah
Usually doesn't use real pics. She's thicker and will upcharge & a bit paranoid.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
Thick ass though. Not bad, may repeat.
-
09-07-20 13:04 #9552Senior Member

Posts: 346CarMax Ashely
Jacked up teeth and some demon issues but usually a fun little date.
Originally Posted by WilsonSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 12:28 #9551Senior Member

Posts: 145Maybe this one
Anyone have this dream??
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11043258
-
09-07-20 12:13 #9550Senior Member

Posts: 145Dreams
Anybody have this dream??
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/682718697741










Reply With Quote





