Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,851 to 20,865 of 30339
-
09-02-20 09:54 #9489Senior Member

Posts: 240Yellow fever?
Has anyone seen this one that posts on Eros? https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1.
-
09-02-20 07:37 #9488Senior Member

Posts: 7336Some on the BBFS thread too. Not too good either.
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 00:27 #9487Senior Member

Posts: 117Marie
There are several reviews that start at #9234.
Originally Posted by PoonMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 23:13 #9486Senior Member

Posts: 240Anyone Eros Asian
Anyone know anything? https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1.
-
09-01-20 20:05 #9485Senior Member

Posts: 719Breezie
I agree with this. I got in touch and went way up 77 to see her. Face and lower half are great. She doesn't look her age, much younger. Lots of sloppy skin around the tummy which she keeps covered though.
Originally Posted by CLTDude704
[View Original Post]
Now on the good I think I did 80 and she gave good slow head, use toys on both her holes, more head, then I dropped BBFS into her kitty that was snug and wet. No busting inside which bummed me out. So I went to plug her bum and she said no to that too. So I'm like, where do I stroke this smoke wagon? And she says on her back.
Now I have barebacked more than my fair share of ladies. Once I'm good to go bare in all 3 holes I usually get the ok to let loose in one of them. It made no sense to me, but I dipped back in the kitty, stroked another couple minutes and made sure to arc it up in the air so most of my babies ended up in her hair. She waited on her tummy while I wiped down her back. She happens to have long dreads so the extensive amount of goo left there went unnoticed. Oops!
Very unique experience. Odd rules given you can bareback her every which way. Won't repeat but happy to have seen her once.
-
09-01-20 19:40 #9484Regular Member

Posts: 16Marie
Has anyone seen her recently and can provide a review?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/53742221/
-
09-01-20 18:13 #9483Senior Member

Posts: 346Video
Entire CarMax Group will as well. Especially Anari / Becca.
Originally Posted by MustangMover
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 17:41 #9482Senior Member

Posts: 150Video
I'm very interested in this as well. Lady G, Mary Jane in G-house, and Paris will for a slight upcharge. Jasmine Paki will too. Hialeah will, but for a significant upcharge. Never hurts to ask.
Originally Posted by MustangMover
[View Original Post]
J.
-
09-01-20 16:37 #9481Senior Member

Posts: 193Samara
I don't have an ad to post but she said I could put these pics up for her. Somebody asked me earlier so here you go. She will be available on Friday and she is staying low volume so if you are sincere and want to set appt on Friday send me a pm for her #. She has a few good reviews on the utr board. I know a few guys on here already been visiting her and she said she just wants contacts of a few more so here you go. Bikini pics are from this weekend. Yes those are real. LOL.
-
09-01-20 13:46 #9480Senior Member

Posts: 240Namiko anyone?
Has anyone seen this girl that post on Eros? https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1.
-
09-01-20 07:21 #9479Senior Member

Posts: 100Videos
Need help finding who lets you video the fun. Free or pay extra. PM Or post back. Thanks in advance!
I know Alexxia will. . 4 extra.
-
09-01-20 06:55 #9478Banned Member

Posts: 1148Ivy
That's IG model LorettaXRose. Multiple providers have used her pictures.
Originally Posted by Trustbyverify
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 22:34 #9477Senior Member

Posts: 208Emmy back in town
Happy to see one of my regulars back in town.
If you like tight body spinners she's a good one to see.
Very hot body with little nips and great CBJ.
Everything covered 80 120 160.
Seen her a bunch and never had an issue.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/emmy-b...lotte/32629631
-
08-31-20 18:36 #9476Senior Member

Posts: 152The Dyke
She told me all that over the phone also. I don't eat kitty on a trick so that was not something I did and also I don't look for GF experience either so that was no something I wanted. But she did sure let me fill all 3 holes. So that is a falsehood. But then again she might not want people to think that. She got in doggy and after I pounded that tight stuff. I lubed her up and dove into that big white booty. So take it for what it is worth. And yeah everything was covered when we were fucking I never said it was BB. I don't do that with tricks either. Just oral for BB. And I ripped it off before I nutted each time and she was glad to take it.
Originally Posted by TarHeel85
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 18:06 #9475Regular Member

Posts: 1Ivy
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/am-ava...24942/32154535
Any info on this? She provides a decent address but only takes zelle or cashapp. Anyone ever try. She's fairly responsive.









Reply With Quote






