Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,071 to 17,085 of 40011
-
09-06-20 14:14 #22941Senior Member

Posts: 134Chinatown
Looking for info for a young fit Chinatown tech for L1 service. Looking through reports for the last few months I cannot tell which spas have grannies, which are open and which to avoid.
-
09-05-20 12:04 #22940Senior Member

Posts: 269Relax Mimi
Drove out to Relax (in the burbs) a few weeks ago and called ahead to request Mimi cause I heard she's got some massive tatas. They were indeed. She's cute and fun. Maybe 35/40. Decent massage. No negotiation on the flip. Enjoyed seeing jr between the twins. Damage was what you'd expect. She said if I came back "next week" more options might be on the table.
Have fun.
-
09-05-20 12:00 #22939Senior Member

Posts: 157Clb-clm
This is a great option.
https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/
Pics on the site are real.
Melissa- very friendly but talks a lot so depends if you like that.
Sandra. Hot Columbian.
Mia. Wow she is fairly new but is a great time.
Bella-nice but not a fan.
-
09-04-20 02:44 #22938Senior Member

Posts: 1294Glen Ellyn
Spa One has 1 review and nothing special to report. Not sure how you are hearing chatter, unless you're already aware and are just fishing. You're a lot better off going to Sun at 56X Roosevelt.
Originally Posted by PuppUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 00:19 #22937Senior Member

Posts: 46Either it's the best kept secret or it's an owner review, take a guess.
Originally Posted by PuppUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 16:43 #22936Senior Member

Posts: 28Spa one. Glen ellyn
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...llyn-il-101911#rubmaps.
A review and some chatter on Rubmaps about an Annie. Anyone see her yet? Let me know if anyone beats me to it. Or if you have a rubmaps account would love to see the review.
Thanks,
Pup.
-
09-03-20 11:55 #22935Senior Member

Posts: 28Affordable
It was affordable. Hh at. 4 + .5 for one girl topless and .5 for one girl HJ. Doesn't sound like FS is on the table. So 1.5 total. Not bad for two enthusiastic women.
Originally Posted by Coachvan
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 09:33 #22934Senior Member

Posts: 31What was the damage?
Originally Posted by PuppUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 23:00 #22933Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes I see now
I got excited when I saw 'Amy sucks' at Grand. I don't know of Mia, just Amy at grand, who sucks.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 22:22 #22932Senior Member

Posts: 936Who are you guys talking about?
The original poster was talking about Mia. Then you mention Amy.
Originally Posted by PuppUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 16:35 #22931Senior Member

Posts: 284 hand
https://chicago.rubratings.com/154253
Had a 4 handed massage here. Blacked out store front so a bit of a rush for me being is a busy-ish street. Both were available when I walked in. A average white woman maybe early 40's and a thickkk Latina maybe late 20's. Both treated me as a legitimate massage and actually did a semi-decent job of massage together. On flip I went for one of them topless with lots of breast play and one of them L1. Jackhammer but did the job. I'd go back if I knew there were more talent.
-
09-02-20 16:21 #22930Senior Member

Posts: 28Amy sucks
I agree. She has a bad case of GPS. I'd pay her prices if she wasn't so rude and knew how to give a guy a stress free time.
Originally Posted by SammiJoon
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:54 #22929Regular Member

Posts: 8Rubratings
Hi all, hope everyone is staying safe. I was looking for a new provider and can't trust these reviews on RR. Can we please give me some intel on these two?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/158301 - No reviews, and can't find anything online but she looks incredible.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/155639- I am pretty confident they have been talked about but not sure- the Magic Red Bull Table.
Any info would be greatly appreciate and will report when I go.
Thank you.
-
09-02-20 09:58 #22928Regular Member

Posts: 17Outcall Massage
Just curious if anyone has seen this provider. Emailed back and forth, asked for another picture other than on her post. Seems legit.
https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...064.htm?cat=83
-
09-01-20 16:30 #22927Senior Member

Posts: 54Amy at Grand sucks
First, I do not think that she is that hot. She is super skinny and big time GPS.
Originally Posted by SackTap
[View Original Post]
She quoted me 100 for nude HJ and 60 for regular and 80 for for topless.
We agreed on fully nude for. 8 then when I asked her to remove her short, she said that she has her period after collecting the 80. I was about to leave but just wanted to get over it.
Also, I am tired of bad service and upselling for 5 minutes of jerking. Another funny fact she told me that if you want to suck on my nipples it is 140. I am guessing that is her hazard pay or it may be the next guy bad luck.
She made it clear that nothing more than a very expensive HJ is possible. I would consider going back if she offer BBJ for $100 she does not worth more than that.
What a waste of money and time.













Reply With Quote





