Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22941

    Chinatown

    Looking for info for a young fit Chinatown tech for L1 service. Looking through reports for the last few months I cannot tell which spas have grannies, which are open and which to avoid.

  2. #22940

    Relax Mimi

    Drove out to Relax (in the burbs) a few weeks ago and called ahead to request Mimi cause I heard she's got some massive tatas. They were indeed. She's cute and fun. Maybe 35/40. Decent massage. No negotiation on the flip. Enjoyed seeing jr between the twins. Damage was what you'd expect. She said if I came back "next week" more options might be on the table.

    Have fun.

  3. #22939

    Clb-clm

    This is a great option.

    https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/

    Pics on the site are real.

    Melissa- very friendly but talks a lot so depends if you like that.

    Sandra. Hot Columbian.

    Mia. Wow she is fairly new but is a great time.

    Bella-nice but not a fan.

  4. #22938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Glen Ellyn

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppUp  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...llyn-il-101911#rubmaps.

    A review and some chatter on Rubmaps about an Annie. Anyone see her yet? Let me know if anyone beats me to it. Or if you have a rubmaps account would love to see the review.

    Thanks,

    Pup.
    Spa One has 1 review and nothing special to report. Not sure how you are hearing chatter, unless you're already aware and are just fishing. You're a lot better off going to Sun at 56X Roosevelt.

  5. #22937
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppUp  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...llyn-il-101911#rubmaps.

    A review and some chatter on Rubmaps about an Annie. Anyone see her yet? Let me know if anyone beats me to it. Or if you have a rubmaps account would love to see the review.

    Thanks,

    Pup.
    Either it's the best kept secret or it's an owner review, take a guess.

  6. #22936

    Spa one. Glen ellyn

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...llyn-il-101911#rubmaps.

    A review and some chatter on Rubmaps about an Annie. Anyone see her yet? Let me know if anyone beats me to it. Or if you have a rubmaps account would love to see the review.

    Thanks,

    Pup.

  7. #22935

    Affordable

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachvan  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    It was affordable. Hh at. 4 + .5 for one girl topless and .5 for one girl HJ. Doesn't sound like FS is on the table. So 1.5 total. Not bad for two enthusiastic women.

  8. #22934
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppUp  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/154253

    Had a 4 handed massage here. Blacked out store front so a bit of a rush for me being is a busy-ish street. Both were available when I walked in. A average white woman maybe early 40's and a thickkk Latina maybe late 20's. Both treated me as a legitimate massage and actually did a semi-decent job of massage together. On flip I went for one of them topless with lots of breast play and one of them L1. Jackhammer but did the job. I'd go back if I knew there were more talent.
    What was the damage?

  9. #22933

    Yes I see now

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    The original poster was talking about Mia. Then you mention Amy.
    I got excited when I saw 'Amy sucks' at Grand. I don't know of Mia, just Amy at grand, who sucks.

  10. #22932

    Who are you guys talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppUp  [View Original Post]
    I agree. She has a bad case of GPS. I'd pay her prices if she wasn't so rude and knew how to give a guy a stress free time.
    The original poster was talking about Mia. Then you mention Amy.

  11. #22931

    4 hand

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/154253

    Had a 4 handed massage here. Blacked out store front so a bit of a rush for me being is a busy-ish street. Both were available when I walked in. A average white woman maybe early 40's and a thickkk Latina maybe late 20's. Both treated me as a legitimate massage and actually did a semi-decent job of massage together. On flip I went for one of them topless with lots of breast play and one of them L1. Jackhammer but did the job. I'd go back if I knew there were more talent.

  12. #22930

    Amy sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by SammiJoon  [View Original Post]
    First, I do not think that she is that hot. She is super skinny and big time GPS.

    She quoted me 100 for nude HJ and 60 for regular and 80 for for topless.

    We agreed on fully nude for. 8 then when I asked her to remove her short, she said that she has her period after collecting the 80. I was about to leave but just wanted to get over it.

    Also, I am tired of bad service and upselling for 5 minutes of jerking. Another funny fact she told me that if you want to suck on my nipples it is 140. I am guessing that is her hazard pay or it may be the next guy bad luck.

    She made it clear that nothing more than a very expensive HJ is possible. I would consider going back if she offer BBJ for $100 she does not worth more than that.

    What a waste of money and time.
    I agree. She has a bad case of GPS. I'd pay her prices if she wasn't so rude and knew how to give a guy a stress free time.

  13. #22929

    Rubratings

    Hi all, hope everyone is staying safe. I was looking for a new provider and can't trust these reviews on RR. Can we please give me some intel on these two?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/158301 - No reviews, and can't find anything online but she looks incredible.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/155639- I am pretty confident they have been talked about but not sure- the Magic Red Bull Table.

    Any info would be greatly appreciate and will report when I go.

    Thank you.

  14. #22928

    Outcall Massage

    Just curious if anyone has seen this provider. Emailed back and forth, asked for another picture other than on her post. Seems legit.

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...064.htm?cat=83

  15. #22927

    Amy at Grand sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by SackTap  [View Original Post]
    Been to a few, first time posting. I was passing through a couple weeks ago and decided to stop in after seeing some good reviews. I got Mia and she is incredibly hot. I opted for a TS and hhr. She was very playful and flirty which was a huge turn-on. Allowed plenty of OTC roaming and took her too off for the finish. 1.5 and worth it.
    First, I do not think that she is that hot. She is super skinny and big time GPS.

    She quoted me 100 for nude HJ and 60 for regular and 80 for for topless.

    We agreed on fully nude for. 8 then when I asked her to remove her short, she said that she has her period after collecting the 80. I was about to leave but just wanted to get over it.

    Also, I am tired of bad service and upselling for 5 minutes of jerking. Another funny fact she told me that if you want to suck on my nipples it is 140. I am guessing that is her hazard pay or it may be the next guy bad luck.

    She made it clear that nothing more than a very expensive HJ is possible. I would consider going back if she offer BBJ for $100 she does not worth more than that.

    What a waste of money and time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape