Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22935

    Affordable

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachvan  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    It was affordable. Hh at. 4 + .5 for one girl topless and .5 for one girl HJ. Doesn't sound like FS is on the table. So 1.5 total. Not bad for two enthusiastic women.

  2. #22934
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppUp  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/154253

    Had a 4 handed massage here. Blacked out store front so a bit of a rush for me being is a busy-ish street. Both were available when I walked in. A average white woman maybe early 40's and a thickkk Latina maybe late 20's. Both treated me as a legitimate massage and actually did a semi-decent job of massage together. On flip I went for one of them topless with lots of breast play and one of them L1. Jackhammer but did the job. I'd go back if I knew there were more talent.
    What was the damage?

  3. #22933

    Yes I see now

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    The original poster was talking about Mia. Then you mention Amy.
    I got excited when I saw 'Amy sucks' at Grand. I don't know of Mia, just Amy at grand, who sucks.

  4. #22932

    Who are you guys talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppUp  [View Original Post]
    I agree. She has a bad case of GPS. I'd pay her prices if she wasn't so rude and knew how to give a guy a stress free time.
    The original poster was talking about Mia. Then you mention Amy.

  5. #22931

    4 hand

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/154253

    Had a 4 handed massage here. Blacked out store front so a bit of a rush for me being is a busy-ish street. Both were available when I walked in. A average white woman maybe early 40's and a thickkk Latina maybe late 20's. Both treated me as a legitimate massage and actually did a semi-decent job of massage together. On flip I went for one of them topless with lots of breast play and one of them L1. Jackhammer but did the job. I'd go back if I knew there were more talent.

  6. #22930

    Amy sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by SammiJoon  [View Original Post]
    First, I do not think that she is that hot. She is super skinny and big time GPS.

    She quoted me 100 for nude HJ and 60 for regular and 80 for for topless.

    We agreed on fully nude for. 8 then when I asked her to remove her short, she said that she has her period after collecting the 80. I was about to leave but just wanted to get over it.

    Also, I am tired of bad service and upselling for 5 minutes of jerking. Another funny fact she told me that if you want to suck on my nipples it is 140. I am guessing that is her hazard pay or it may be the next guy bad luck.

    She made it clear that nothing more than a very expensive HJ is possible. I would consider going back if she offer BBJ for $100 she does not worth more than that.

    What a waste of money and time.
    I agree. She has a bad case of GPS. I'd pay her prices if she wasn't so rude and knew how to give a guy a stress free time.

  7. #22929

    Rubratings

    Hi all, hope everyone is staying safe. I was looking for a new provider and can't trust these reviews on RR. Can we please give me some intel on these two?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/158301 - No reviews, and can't find anything online but she looks incredible.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/155639- I am pretty confident they have been talked about but not sure- the Magic Red Bull Table.

    Any info would be greatly appreciate and will report when I go.

    Thank you.

  8. #22928

    Outcall Massage

    Just curious if anyone has seen this provider. Emailed back and forth, asked for another picture other than on her post. Seems legit.

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...064.htm?cat=83

  9. #22927

    Amy at Grand sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by SackTap  [View Original Post]
    Been to a few, first time posting. I was passing through a couple weeks ago and decided to stop in after seeing some good reviews. I got Mia and she is incredibly hot. I opted for a TS and hhr. She was very playful and flirty which was a huge turn-on. Allowed plenty of OTC roaming and took her too off for the finish. 1.5 and worth it.
    First, I do not think that she is that hot. She is super skinny and big time GPS.

    She quoted me 100 for nude HJ and 60 for regular and 80 for for topless.

    We agreed on fully nude for. 8 then when I asked her to remove her short, she said that she has her period after collecting the 80. I was about to leave but just wanted to get over it.

    Also, I am tired of bad service and upselling for 5 minutes of jerking. Another funny fact she told me that if you want to suck on my nipples it is 140. I am guessing that is her hazard pay or it may be the next guy bad luck.

    She made it clear that nothing more than a very expensive HJ is possible. I would consider going back if she offer BBJ for $100 she does not worth more than that.

    What a waste of money and time.

  10. #22926

    New Spa? 302 w 31st street

    I saw the add hadn't heard of it before, no name on add or store front, called appointment made, street parking that was easy for China Town, clean, new paint, no shower offered my was early 40's late 30's although on the way out I saw a much younger mt.

    Massage itself was a 5/6 on AMP scale no as much teasing as I like but on the flip no negotiation, allowed roaming but no fiv although the magic button worked fine😊 I was a bit disappointed with the size of the breasts as it looked like they would be a solid c / d but after the much padded bra came off probably a / b but long nips, HJ technique was fair and got the job done I may return as there may be more on the menu plus the younger mt interests me, 65/40 standard, Let's be safe out there.

  11. #22925
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    You might get lucky between Archer Spa and Comfort Spa with street parking.
    Thanks. I will have to look them up.

  12. #22924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Scroll

    Quote Originally Posted by WenRegnom88  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by a handful of places, curious if there have been any recent activity for you folks out there.

    Oxygen Spa.

    Ozone Spa.

    Golden Dream Spa.

    Sister Lavender Spa.
    Scroll back to post #22738. I just did a search for "ozone" in the thread search bar.

  13. #22923

    Rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat49  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place?? Not familiar with the name /? Help Tomcat49.
    Google search a town and city follow by 'rubmaps' and you'll find everything you need to know about happy endings.

    Pup.

  14. #22922

    Chicago Ave Stroll

    Just drove by a handful of places, curious if there have been any recent activity for you folks out there.

    Oxygen Spa.

    Ozone Spa.

    Golden Dream Spa.

    Sister Lavender Spa.

  15. #22921

    Helen at West River

    Sad news for us Helen fans. Looks like she has moved back to China permanently. West River has one cute new provider who I saw on the way out, may have to test her the next time. The remaining providers get the job done but arent much to look at.

    Anyone got recommendations for providers with a similar style to helen?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape