Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 343 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 5132
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1487

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Felt an urge this morning. Found Wynter, who used to be Summer. Have fond memories of her oral communication skills. So I reached out. Come to find out she can't host, and wanted $ for a non FS car date. I declined.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...y/151807550206
    Actually looks like Mercedes from them. Her brother is her pimp! Travels with group of people. Weird.

  2. #1486

    Talia Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember her? I last saw her in 2017 in the hotel off spit brook rd in Nashua. Saw her a few times and I really miss her. For me one of the best in the hobby. Anyone know if she's still around?
    I saw her one time a few years back at the 6 in Nashua. I wasn't impressed so the one time did it for me. Bigger girl and kept the lights off, maybe a candle or bathroom light on, can't really remember but even though I don't want bright lights, it was too dark. She thought it was a big deal she could put a rubber on me with her mouth, again not impressed. I could see she had at least two knives really close to her. If someone see's her I wish them a better time.

  3. #1485

    Talia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I never saw her but there is a post on this board that she is advertising in Portland now. I've also seen mixed reviews of her so research her a bit.
    I can see how she could be a YMMV girl. She and I clicked. Portland is a bit far for me. Oh well. Thanks though.

  4. #1484

    Wynter

    Felt an urge this morning. Found Wynter, who used to be Summer. Have fond memories of her oral communication skills. So I reached out. Come to find out she can't host, and wanted $ for a non FS car date. I declined.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...y/151807550206

  5. #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember her? I last saw her in 2017 in the hotel off spit brook rd in Nashua. Saw her a few times and I really miss her. For me one of the best in the hobby. Anyone know if she's still around?
    I never saw her but there is a post on this board that she is advertising in Portland now. I've also seen mixed reviews of her so research her a bit.

  6. #1482

    Skylar. Waste of my time

    After lengthy texts, we agreed on her price and a place for an incall. I drove there, texted several times and got no responses. I left after about 15 min. 90 minutes later she texted me back accusing me of standing her up and she had to see another person since she was already there.

    Well, if she went to see one of guys here, I hope you had a good time with her and do a report here. I tried to TOFTT but.

    For me, wasted of time but no cash loss. I'd also like to know shy she ditched me (promised her full asking price) for another dude. My sense is she gets very popular these days and has no problem booking another appointment that pays her better by the time I got there.

    Her ad: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413.

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    First one. I've texted her multiple times and no reply.

  7. #1481

    Talia Blaze

    Does anyone remember her? I last saw her in 2017 in the hotel off spit brook rd in Nashua. Saw her a few times and I really miss her. For me one of the best in the hobby. Anyone know if she's still around?

  8. #1480

    She has been around a loooooooong time

    She wears wiigs is bald, not good at all. I contacted her she sent me her pic. Yeah, if you wanto to ee her, she is a polite person, just did not do it for me at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1188  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/164133474496

    I've seen some post that will have a location that states "my place" or "downtown" and that is usually a sign of a fake ad because the robots don't know a location that is real to put in that spot. But then you'll see the phone number is the New Hampshire number which has me thinking maybe it is real, the girls just don't realise they make it look fake. ?

  9. #1479

    She is a rob

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1188  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/164133474496

    I've seen some post that will have a location that states "my place" or "downtown" and that is usually a sign of a fake ad because the robots don't know a location that is real to put in that spot. But then you'll see the phone number is the New Hampshire number which has me thinking maybe it is real, the girls just don't realise they make it look fake. ?
    She took me for 120 last Summer. Stay away from the girl in Somerville Street! She used to post on Erotic Monkey as Ally.

  10. #1478

    Crazy Butch

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1188  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/164133474496

    I've seen some post that will have a location that states "my place" or "downtown" and that is usually a sign of a fake ad because the robots don't know a location that is real to put in that spot. But then you'll see the phone number is the New Hampshire number which has me thinking maybe it is real, the girls just don't realise they make it look fake.?
    Did she give you an address? I think she robbed me last Summer. Stay away. Junkie thief.

  11. #1477

    Don't understand

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/164133474496

    I've seen some post that will have a location that states "my place" or "downtown" and that is usually a sign of a fake ad because the robots don't know a location that is real to put in that spot. But then you'll see the phone number is the New Hampshire number which has me thinking maybe it is real, the girls just don't realise they make it look fake. ?

  12. #1476
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    The first three pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by JNimble  [View Original Post]
    Been having trouble with STG lately so when I searched for Angel I found an ad under a different name but with virtually the same text in the ad:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-ros...chester-851931

    Jack.
    Are a girl I saw in a sketchy apartment building in Manchester about a year ago. Small, about like the pictures, BBBJ, CFS was offered but she had a smelly snatch so I stuck with the BJ. I wouldn't go back.

    The girl in the last picture used to work out of Merrimack I believe, there are posts about her.

  13. #1475

    Angel

    Been having trouble with STG lately so when I searched for Angel I found an ad under a different name but with virtually the same text in the ad:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-ros...chester-851931

    Jack.

    Quote Originally Posted by EsEricStall  [View Original Post]
    Any idea about these ladies?

    EXOTIC EBONY.

    She seems to be ok but thought if there are any information on her.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/821544196222

    ANGEL.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...f/523829497352

    Thanks and stay safe.

  14. #1474

    Young spinner

    Been looking for a while and haven't found any good ones if anyone know somebody pm me, the smaller the better.

  15. #1473

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny707  [View Original Post]
    Been away from the forum. Used to be a Remi from Manch. Is she still around? Thanks.
    Man if only she offered FS. I mean I know why she doesn't and I get it but man oh man what a lay she would be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape