Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22385

    Hahaha Alice

    OK so papa sent me a text the other day advertising her and I was like eh, prefer Emily. Then saw another monger write about her so I had to see for myself. From the back, she's Riley Reid guys, same tattoo and everything haha. She does scream, I doubt she was faking it too cause at one point it seemed she was trying to pull away during her org. Gave me a weird little feeling. Guess I got to toftt and do did in and write review unless one of why'all beat me to it already.

  2. #22384

    F&C's

    Can't monger in my usual places, since I'm currently in OC figured I'd check out the scene as I have no wingman for TJ and TJ's sounding a bit sketchy. Anyway, Fish and Chips has always been a sure thing for me, so I RTFF and sure enough, someone mentioned it, I assume it would be open.

    And it was / is.

    Not sure if anyone recalls infamous "Anna" from back in the day. She'd eat ass all day, sucking your left nut out of your rectum. Anyway, I figured I'd ask for her (although I heard she left awhile ago). To my surprise papasan said Anna was there. Not the same Anna, younger and prettier (not by much though). I paid papasan. 4 for the 60 min massage for the private room.

    Anna took me by my hand and led me to the backroom. I immediately dropped trou and laid out on the bed completely naked. Anna came back in, literally gave a few strokes on my back and thighs and asked me to flip, couldn't have been more than 2 minutes.

    On the flip she didn't waste anytime and started stroking my dick. She pointed to her mouth and asked "sucky okay" to which I accepted. BBBJ / CIM + FIV.

    After cleaning me up, she did a fantastic foot / leg massage. Just as good as some of the best I've had in Thailand. I asked her to massage my arms. She did as I asked. I love when they spread your fingers during the hand massage, feels so good. I digress.

    As she was finishing my massage she went down a 2nd time for a BBBJ. I was rubbing her pussy (which was shaved with exception to a landing strip). She made a pumping motion and asked "fucky" to which I said "ah, what the hell, sure".

    She lubed up her pussy, took her dress off (panties were already off). She went back to the BBBJ, but I came before she mounted me (during the BJ).

    I was going to tip the norm, but had such a nice time I tipped. 55. What a great way to kick off Labor Day weekend!

  3. #22383

    Gat a Room

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsAsians  [View Original Post]
    I'm well over 8" and when they're soaking wet, it's not a problem. Buy some lube like Slammer said.
    Maybe we should have a separate lunch blog for "I'm so Big!

    LOL.

  4. #22382
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I personally don't like the nuru for that kind of money I can pay a few bucks more an get 2 hot little Asians to fuck an suck me for 45 mins.
    I've been on the fence about Trish I guess I know what side I'm on now. Thanks for the info.

  5. #22381
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaBla  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Trish today. Not impressed at all. She is much older than she said. (She said 29 in her text) massage was great, but 185/ hr is way too much.
    I personally don't like the nuru for that kind of money I can pay a few bucks more an get 2 hot little Asians to fuck an suck me for 45 mins.

  6. #22380
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    I assume we're talking about krystal's friend Trish who also goes by Chloe
    I went and saw Trish today. Not impressed at all. She is much older than she said. (She said 29 in her text) massage was great, but 185/ hr is way too much.

  7. #22379
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCarleom  [View Original Post]
    First time visiting was wishing for one of the favs but only 2 girls in and one available. So No lineup. In comes lingerie Luna. Mid 30-40 asian and Mexican mixed. 7 face I would say. Natural D or DD. Loveable nips. No stomach. Bolted on booty but proportionate to her body. Maybe 120 pounds. I had to wear a mask the entire time which was a drag but she didn't. Laid down fee up front 140. Actually received a slight back rub. Maybe 5 minutes of pushing my back. Flip. On goes cover and I must say she gives a nice wet CBJ. She complained about my size. Like literally could only get tip in. So wrestled to get more she was actually really tight but knowing a woman's body I could of got more in. Got soft. She got me a handy to get me back up. She got on top and I promised I wouldn't go deep and would tip extra. I lied LOL. She basically told me don't request her again and no woman there would want to see me again Due to size. We laughed about it. I admit I am larger than average but regular chicks have no problem but maybe the high traffic women don't want it.

    Honestly I think fish and chips is the only place I've gotten full thrusting. I'll be visiting them soon. I don't care LOL they love Me!
    I'm well over 8" and when they're soaking wet, it's not a problem. Buy some lube like Slammer said.

  8. #22378
    Quote Originally Posted by IndieBoi  [View Original Post]
    Since Emily is not working decided to give one of the new girls a go. Got Alice and she looks like her picture except with make up. Late 30's I think slightly more boobs than Emily and a great fuck. She's a screamer I got scared how loud she screams when I was giving it to her missionary LOL. Tipped $ and it everything was open she was hella horny. But YMMV as always LOL. I want to try Linda or Dindin has anyone tried them how are they looks?
    I'm sorry, but what place is this? Would love to get a screamer!

  9. #22377

    Trish 1 Trish 2

    Quote Originally Posted by KmpChaser  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about Trish L. On IG?
    I assume we're talking about krystal's friend Trish who also goes by Chloe.

  10. #22376

    Detox

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I bring my own lube in just in case there's a problem. It cost about 18 bucks.
    She used her own!! LOL and due to my situation I have to buy and discard covers every time I go dreaming.

  11. #22375
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCarleom  [View Original Post]
    First time visiting was wishing for one of the favs but only 2 girls in and one available. So No lineup. In comes lingerie Luna. Mid 30-40 asian and Mexican mixed. 7 face I would say. Natural D or DD. Loveable nips. No stomach. Bolted on booty but proportionate to her body. Maybe 120 pounds. I had to wear a mask the entire time which was a drag but she didn't. Laid down fee up front 140. Actually received a slight back rub. Maybe 5 minutes of pushing my back. Flip. On goes cover and I must say she gives a nice wet CBJ. She complained about my size. Like literally could only get tip in. So wrestled to get more she was actually really tight but knowing a woman's body I could of got more in. Got soft. She got me a handy to get me back up. She got on top and I promised I wouldn't go deep and would tip extra. I lied LOL. She basically told me don't request her again and no woman there would want to see me again Due to size. We laughed about it. I admit I am larger than average but regular chicks have no problem but maybe the high traffic women don't want it.

    Honestly I think fish and chips is the only place I've gotten full thrusting. I'll be visiting them soon. I don't care LOL they love Me!
    I bring my own lube in just in case there's a problem. It cost about 18 bucks.

  12. #22374

    Detox Luna

    First time visiting was wishing for one of the favs but only 2 girls in and one available. So No lineup. In comes lingerie Luna. Mid 30-40 asian and Mexican mixed. 7 face I would say. Natural D or DD. Loveable nips. No stomach. Bolted on booty but proportionate to her body. Maybe 120 pounds. I had to wear a mask the entire time which was a drag but she didn't. Laid down fee up front 140. Actually received a slight back rub. Maybe 5 minutes of pushing my back. Flip. On goes cover and I must say she gives a nice wet CBJ. She complained about my size. Like literally could only get tip in. So wrestled to get more she was actually really tight but knowing a woman's body I could of got more in. Got soft. She got me a handy to get me back up. She got on top and I promised I wouldn't go deep and would tip extra. I lied LOL. She basically told me don't request her again and no woman there would want to see me again Due to size. We laughed about it. I admit I am larger than average but regular chicks have no problem but maybe the high traffic women don't want it.

    Honestly I think fish and chips is the only place I've gotten full thrusting. I'll be visiting them soon. I don't care LOL they love Me!

  13. #22373

    Trish 714

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    Faker than fake.
    Are we talking about Trish L. On IG?

  14. #22372
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    LOL! I should've went before the first closed down just for meet and greet LOL. Regret not going since now she completely ignore new clients, or at least to my pm and text.
    Yeah she won't answer. When I see her again I'll ask if she's open to some senior members.

  15. #22371
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    You can get a little trim or you can get a full wax like she has. Personally I just go for massage 40/ hhr an lick that nice nice pussy of hers. But not everyone gets to taste test. 👅.
    LOL! I should've went before the first closed down just for meet and greet LOL. Regret not going since now she completely ignore new clients, or at least to my pm and text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape