Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,811 to 21,825 of 44229
-
09-03-20 17:03 #22419Senior Member

Posts: 173Trish 1 Trish 2
I assume we're talking about krystal's friend Trish who also goes by Chloe.
Originally Posted by KmpChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 16:06 #22418Senior Member

Posts: 91Detox
She used her own!! LOL and due to my situation I have to buy and discard covers every time I go dreaming.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 14:19 #22417Senior Member

Posts: 1377I bring my own lube in just in case there's a problem. It cost about 18 bucks.
Originally Posted by DonCarleom
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 13:54 #22416Senior Member

Posts: 91Detox Luna
First time visiting was wishing for one of the favs but only 2 girls in and one available. So No lineup. In comes lingerie Luna. Mid 30-40 asian and Mexican mixed. 7 face I would say. Natural D or DD. Loveable nips. No stomach. Bolted on booty but proportionate to her body. Maybe 120 pounds. I had to wear a mask the entire time which was a drag but she didn't. Laid down fee up front 140. Actually received a slight back rub. Maybe 5 minutes of pushing my back. Flip. On goes cover and I must say she gives a nice wet CBJ. She complained about my size. Like literally could only get tip in. So wrestled to get more she was actually really tight but knowing a woman's body I could of got more in. Got soft. She got me a handy to get me back up. She got on top and I promised I wouldn't go deep and would tip extra. I lied LOL. She basically told me don't request her again and no woman there would want to see me again Due to size. We laughed about it. I admit I am larger than average but regular chicks have no problem but maybe the high traffic women don't want it.
Honestly I think fish and chips is the only place I've gotten full thrusting. I'll be visiting them soon. I don't care LOL they love Me!
-
09-03-20 03:27 #22415Senior Member

Posts: 39Trish 714
Are we talking about Trish L. On IG?
Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 21:32 #22414Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yeah she won't answer. When I see her again I'll ask if she's open to some senior members.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 19:11 #22413Senior Member

Posts: 577LOL! I should've went before the first closed down just for meet and greet LOL. Regret not going since now she completely ignore new clients, or at least to my pm and text.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 18:26 #22412Senior Member

Posts: 77Alice
Since Emily is not working decided to give one of the new girls a go. Got Alice and she looks like her picture except with make up. Late 30's I think slightly more boobs than Emily and a great fuck. She's a screamer I got scared how loud she screams when I was giving it to her missionary LOL. Tipped $ and it everything was open she was hella horny. But YMMV as always LOL. I want to try Linda or Dindin has anyone tried them how are they looks?
-
09-02-20 18:23 #22411Senior Member

Posts: 77Mia
How was Mia? How did she look I wanted to see her the other day but decided to go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by ThatNuruDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:59 #22410Senior Member

Posts: 1377You can get a little trim or you can get a full wax like she has. Personally I just go for massage 40/ hhr an lick that nice nice pussy of hers. But not everyone gets to taste test. 👅.
Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:47 #22409Senior Member

Posts: 67Damn. Would've been nice if they were.
Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:31 #22408Senior Member

Posts: 173Trish
Faker than fake.
Originally Posted by BlaBla
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:16 #22407Senior Member

Posts: 159I know but would like to know anyways.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 13:47 #22406Senior Member

Posts: 1377Queen B
She's not taking anybody new at this time. By the way this one is a Hot Vietnamese with a very hot body. Sorry you can indulge at this time. Very nice pussy. But no fucky with her.
Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 13:34 #22405Senior Member

Posts: 159Waxing queen
How much does waxing queen charge for a session?
Does she only do waxing? Not really down for a full wax. Just want to trim.
And what does she expect for HE?
Thanks.
Also whoever said Tracy at lepal is a looker, you owe me money.
Mediocre skills not really a looker, only allowed otc roaming.
Kinda lame all around and wanted 60 lmao never again.












Reply With Quote



