Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 6980
-
09-04-20 11:14 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 5229She's not asking for too much for a roll in the hay!
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
"I'm looking for a generous daddy who enjoys spoiling his sugar babies, and for me that would mean nice clothes and shoes, helping out with my college expenses, buying me dinners or coffee, and buying me things that make me happy (books, jewelry, tickets for the movies or for concerts). ".
BMD.
-
09-04-20 09:46 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 626Wish I still had an account. It might be fun to contact her and offer her something ridiculous like $1000 a week allowance plus $500 pay per meet. Would love to see her reaction.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 01:21 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 561Early bird gets the worm
[BOLD]Do not mention this post, do not mention this post[/BOLD]
Her "story" is she is visiting from maimi for the day (Friday). She is ready to meet for 300.
I have:
- been blocked by "her".
- not spoken or video chatted with "her".
- found out she's staying close to the airport.
- am sure she will meet with anyone that messages her seeking profile.
Do NOT mention me or this post. DO NOT pm me asking for digits or more info. I fucked up and got blocked.
Good luck to anyone who gets messaged by her, just play it cool and seem interested in meeting.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b3806...0-27b81afb447e
-
09-03-20 22:40 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 561Profiles to avoid
Listed below are profiles that should be blocked. Most are looking for online only. Some are asking for 600 plus per week or per meet. Some are just selling pics or pushing an onlyfans and won't meet in person.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0a89e...0-ddf81906656c
https://www.seeking.com/member/6757f...e-1edfe4c03afa
https://www.seeking.com/member/36c8f...5-04a1d925837e
https://www.seeking.com/member/2f186...f-ea50390b69a1
https://www.seeking.com/member/9869b...9-3bf65042b951
https://www.seeking.com/member/8b76f...a-93494559083f
https://www.seeking.com/member/eabed...7-5d64a1764199
https://www.seeking.com/member/820ad...9-ba7b135651a6
https://www.seeking.com/member/b3806...0-27b81afb447e
-
09-03-20 19:26 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 561I have a long list of profiles that are the exact same way. It's crazy how delusional some of these girls are. I'll post my list when I have a chance. All everybody has to do is just block those profiles. Saving all you idiots so much time. Somebody owes me a beer.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 19:08 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 5229Yeah, saw that in the listings. She's seen the "Pretty Woman" movies too many times. What a laundry list waiting for some sucker. 20 years old and Hollywood has F'ed her head. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 18:08 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 626https://www.seeking.com/member/3b4f9...b-e8bab63ed223
This one looks good but seems like a lot of work! LOL.
(Probably not cheap either).
-
09-02-20 14:16 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 58A few I talked with but never met
https://www.seeking.com/member/279c8...e-1efb8a5922c8 wants 400 ppm and can host, wouldn't budge on the price. Sent a verification pic so probably legit.
https://www.seeking.com/member/45f67...2-b3276093fe26 wants 300 ppm, can host. Kind of far from me but sent a verification pic.
-
09-02-20 14:08 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 58Lovelife0516
https://www.seeking.com/member/a9041...8-e31ae42241a2 300 ppm, can't host. Good time, BBBJ and cfs but pics are misleading. Lot of baby damage and heavier. Chill person though but far better deals out there.
-
09-01-20 18:04 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 239Good tip
Thansk for the heads up! College students are back on campus right? LOL.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 17:35 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 5229SA discount
Check your spam folder for this SA offer. Things are slow so they're sending out 25% discount offers for a limited time.
30 days for 67.46 instead of $89.95.
Since we're into September maybe there'll be better babes bangin' for bucks!
BMD.
-
08-31-20 20:49 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 494No affair, just a young single guy that knows his way around a women LOL. If it makes you feel any better, I know I’m not the only hitting it, so I’m really not so special. Again, her contact info is there for those of you who want to give it a shot.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 20:13 #2768Senior Member

Posts: 205Funny most of us took 1 look and said that. Haha. Hold the line.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
This guy sounds like an affair or something. So not a sugar daddy thang. He should be shelling for that you-haul.
-
08-31-20 18:27 #2767Senior Member

Posts: 792Nice Score Man
I looked at her instagram and instantly said in my head "yeah I can't afford that. " LOL Wow your one lucky dude. Like I always said I envy you rich mongers.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 18:09 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 494This is why I left her IG handle. She doesn't even know that I know she's on SA. But worth a shot to make a burner IG and make her an offer. I know she's looking for some funds for her Cali move, which is why I mentioned it now.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





