Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 6980
-
08-31-20 18:02 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 1041That's a nice piece of ASS, but she looks like the type that will ask for 500 per meet.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
You have done very well to hit that ass regularly for just a dinner date.
-
08-31-20 17:34 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 430Katty
On her SA profile, she hasn't logged on recently.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 17:23 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 205We finally got a success story. Way to go Real. Nice score. The old DM IG stab. Good luck guys. I will pass. Too far.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 15:20 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 494Confession
https://www.seeking.com/member/138a3...4-31e954aaffcf
I have been hitting this piece of ASS for the last couple months. She may be looking for some friends to fund her move to California soon. As far as price goes I can't give an exact number because most of the time I just pay for our dinner date or a room at the casino. I also can't give a referral, because I know her personally and I can't have her knowing about the boards. Which is why I won't go into detail about our dates because I know a lot of guys on here talk more than women. But I will give you guys a freebie to shoot your own shot though.
Contact her here: https://www.instagram.com/kattdx/?hl=en. Really would love to give some seniors a referral but like I said, I know her personally, and cant risk my privacy.
-
08-31-20 14:19 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 561Fake
Gives link to her only fans. Isn't interested in meeting for under 1 k.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7b576...4-86d7c3a1eb02
-
08-31-20 11:57 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 561She's in one of the surrounding areas, doesn't live in Manchester. Seeking is wonky when it comes to locations.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 11:05 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 430Manchester
Manchester seems to be. Hotspot now a days.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 10:46 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 561400 ppm
Will agree to less then put off meeting as long as possible. Then ask for 400.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c1d4e...9-8ce4b5c6ce8c
Pass.
Again, please don't PM me asking for more info or to give you a number.
-
08-28-20 22:16 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 561Scammer
Charging just to see private pictures. Already reported and blocked.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4c437...0-0ddcd815b9fc
-
08-28-20 07:32 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 430Different email acocunt
I've been banned before and all I did was sign up with a different email account. Most likely they ban your IP when you are banned multiple times. This is how other forums work.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 20:33 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 208Wow! Thank you- Alot to know about cyberspace. Thanks for the great info.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 16:41 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 5229They are using smartphones, so the IP address is not static as it would be on a home pc or a phone on a home wi-fi.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-27-20 15:31 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 208How then.
Do all the youngins (college) girls set up new or another account?. I've seen the same pics (of the same person) on different accounts numerous times.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 14:32 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 5229You cannot create or use a new one, even with a different user name, as they track your ip address. You'll need to use a vpn account or other software that spoofs you with a different IP address.
Originally Posted by SJones330
[View Original Post]
https://www.lifewire.com/change-your-ip-address-818150
BMD.
-
08-27-20 12:21 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 561You can just make a new one?
Originally Posted by SJones330
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





