Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 920 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 13788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4698

    Busty News

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I got good news and bad news on the famous busty Coco. The good news is that she will be back to Chicago, but the bad news is that it won't be until next year.

    The date is set, but I am keeping the date to myself so I can go first. Your guys wore her out last time lol.
    Yeah go for it, I went first last time and made her cum. Last time was not her first time in Chicago, she remembered me and asked me if I remembered her.

  2. #4697

    Two New Thai girl

    There are two new Thai girls working. And they seems to be independent and both look very familiar. Have anyone seen them yet?

    Jennie.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1817401

    Nyra.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1679768

  3. #4696

    Coco

    I got good news and bad news on the famous busty Coco. The good news is that she will be back to Chicago, but the bad news is that it won't be until next year.

    The date is set, but I am keeping the date to myself so I can go first. Your guys wore her out last time lol.

  4. #4695

    What can I do?

    I been texting 2188 and 2189 numbers, but I get no response from either. How can I get thru to some one? Please help.

  5. #4694

    Wechat

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingSon10  [View Original Post]
    Can I grab the wechat ID for pics of ladies thank you.
    It shows up as Ms_SonyPro.

  6. #4693

    Wechat

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Tuna Amy was very petite and submissive, Tiger looked good when I passed her in the hall.
    Can I grab the wechat ID for pics of ladies thank you.

  7. #4692

    Same same

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1757587

    So I'm just browsing, Just wondering been to this spot.
    Same as 2188 2189.

  8. #4691

    Anyone been here

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1757587

    So I'm just browsing, Just wondering been to this spot.

  9. #4690
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone worth seeing? I never got my wechat to work so did not see the new lineup.
    Tuna Amy was very petite and submissive, Tiger looked good when I passed her in the hall.

  10. #4689

    Lonely

    My prostate has not been french kissed by a beautiful woman in almost two weeks. He's getting lonely. PM me if you know any Asian women who know how to show him some love.

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    However, what she lacks in juvency she makes up for in pure nastiness. Does not know the word 'no. ' And my asshole is the cleanest it's ever been in my life because she spent about half the session cleaning it with her tongue. Fun chick. Have fun.

  11. #4688

    Ab

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had time to get back since the Genaveve disappointment. And the fact the north location is no more. Angiela is worth a visit but no Cara or Carly.
    Thanks for the reply. Except for Carly, the other ladies I visited before her weren't too great.

  12. #4687

    Roation

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    New rotation starts on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month. Today is the 21st, so new girls are here already. Pics are up on wechat already.
    Anyone worth seeing? I never got my wechat to work so did not see the new lineup.

  13. #4686
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    I was there recently but at the AMP not motel so don't think they are related. The new girl is too skinny with a very flat ass and no bolt ons so I would recommend waiting for a new rotation.
    Ok I might have got the numbers mixed up.

  14. #4685

    2188

    Stopped in at the 2188, usual set up, so I thought. After being let in, I walk along a dark hallway, and told wait in there. It's pitch dark. Can't see a thing. Then I hear a clank. This is getting weird. Can't seen the door behind me. A small amount of light starts to glow. WTF is going on here. What the hell, I'm inside a cage! The light gets a bit brighter, FAWK what is that! Take a closer look and sure enough its a Tiger! Hot damn and what a Tiger it is! Ready for a rumble in the jungle. Toned bod, super ass, bolt-ons that nicely match her frame. She started out with lots of licking, then a sloppy BJ. She was really wet started Asian cowgirl. Then mish and doggie. Going back for round two of this cage match.

  15. #4684

    Rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    I was there recently but at the AMP not motel so don't think they are related. The new girl is too skinny with a very flat ass and no bolt ons so I would recommend waiting for a new rotation.
    New rotation starts on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month. Today is the 21st, so new girls are here already. Pics are up on wechat already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape