Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22349

    Nikita = Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiquita99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what shop Nikita is at these days? I used to see here at Heavenly in Costa Mesa but they haven't been up and running for awhile.

    Also, if anyone knows an independent with large naturals, I'd appreciate her contact.
    Relax & Unwind. She goes by Chanel.

  2. #22348

    New Spot

    New spot on Lincoln and Magnolia, might TOFTT unless anyone has any info on it?

  3. #22347

    Bali Foot massage

    Lights off but door was slightly opened so I walked in, first time there. Woman greeted me was Yoyo, small thin lady probably late 30's I can't really tell with her mask on. Gave a good massage with lots a soft touch teasing. After the flip continued with teasing but wouldn't touch, encouraged me to DIY. I said no thanks, just finish massage. After I tipped $20, she didn't seem happy but didn't say anything. Not sure what she was expecting for a legit massage.

    I saw a couple ladies with thin bodies walking around but it was dark. I like this place but will try another provider. Anyone has recommendations would be greatly appreciated. PM welcome.

  4. #22346

    Fish and chips

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    It stands for fuck & cum.
    Lmao don't do my man dirty like that.

  5. #22345
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSpek  [View Original Post]
    Which parlor is Lucy at? I don't know what fandc stands for.
    It stands for fuck & cum.

  6. #22344
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleash5000  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a replacement to lake forest spa. Anyone know where the girls there went?

    I tried pure and would not recommend it all.
    Apparently lake forest spa is permanently closed since the owner got greedy and tried to run a massage operation at her nail spot in Mission Viejo and they got raided.

    Mimi from Lake Forest Spa works at Emerald Day Spa in Orange now under the name Kate. She's the one that told me about what happened at Lake Forest Spa.

  7. #22343

    Nikita

    Does anyone know what shop Nikita is at these days? I used to see here at Heavenly in Costa Mesa but they haven't been up and running for awhile.

    Also, if anyone knows an independent with large naturals, I'd appreciate her contact.

  8. #22342

    Initiation

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSpek  [View Original Post]
    Which parlor is Lucy at? I don't know what fandc stands for.
    Hahaha. That didn't take long. The initiation rite continues.

  9. #22341

    F & c

    Not just Lucy, all of them will let you shoot in their hairy cooters.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSpek  [View Original Post]
    Which parlor is Lucy at? I don't know what fandc stands for.

  10. #22340
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribe  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree. Close your eyes while getting blown.

    If you can stomach the place, you might as well go see Lucy at F&C down the street for BBBJ / FS 10 less out the door.
    Which parlor is Lucy at? I don't know what fandc stands for.

  11. #22339

    Drought

    I can't find a replacement to lake forest spa. Anyone know where the girls there went?

    I tried pure and would not recommend it all.

  12. #22338
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketReg  [View Original Post]
    Went in before the closures, they got a few new girls who are totally new, but they are chunky and service is not worth the $$. The worst part is that if your hand wanders a little, they will go and tell the scheduler afterwards that you made them feel uncomfortable and you'll be banned. I've had like 100 massages and I know what do to and I'm never creepy or rude. I actually tipped 100 beforehand so I know she saw it. These new girls at BT are really green and taddle tellers. Especially if you get Sabrina. She's a round Hispanic girl, totally new, and lets you touch under her bra, but my hand went and touched her butt so I guess that's a banishment. Save your money, service was great before when they had their regular girls, but they all gone now, and now they got a few rats, who don't know how this business goes. Totally offended, what a great place this used to be. Downhill now.
    I'm looking forward to getting a rub with Erica! I sure hope she will be back when they open! Have you been with her?

  13. #22337
    Quote Originally Posted by A1287  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Krystal and trish are taking appointments again, get it while it's hot!
    How do I contact one of them for the dual rub? I do not want to create an Instagram account is there a different way?

  14. #22336
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    You sure about that? When I asked about different price points she said only one option (for each length of time). And is it 65 house + 50 to her for an hour?
    Yup. Maybe it's only for certain clients.

  15. #22335
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    Massage only is 115/ hr. With clothes no HE.
    You sure about that? When I asked about different price points she said only one option (for each length of time). And is it 65 house + 50 to her for an hour?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape