Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,856 to 21,870 of 44200
-
08-31-20 14:19 #22345Senior Member

Posts: 1377It stands for fuck & cum.
Originally Posted by CuriousSpek
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 13:43 #22344Senior Member

Posts: 39Apparently lake forest spa is permanently closed since the owner got greedy and tried to run a massage operation at her nail spot in Mission Viejo and they got raided.
Originally Posted by Unleash5000
[View Original Post]
Mimi from Lake Forest Spa works at Emerald Day Spa in Orange now under the name Kate. She's the one that told me about what happened at Lake Forest Spa.
-
08-31-20 13:36 #22343Regular Member

Posts: 6Nikita
Does anyone know what shop Nikita is at these days? I used to see here at Heavenly in Costa Mesa but they haven't been up and running for awhile.
Also, if anyone knows an independent with large naturals, I'd appreciate her contact.
-
08-31-20 12:17 #22342Banned Member

Posts: 308Initiation
Hahaha. That didn't take long. The initiation rite continues.
Originally Posted by CuriousSpek
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 10:31 #22341Senior Member

Posts: 188F & c
Not just Lucy, all of them will let you shoot in their hairy cooters.
Originally Posted by CuriousSpek
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 00:24 #22340Regular Member

Posts: 18Which parlor is Lucy at? I don't know what fandc stands for.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 23:12 #22339Regular Member

Posts: 18Drought
I can't find a replacement to lake forest spa. Anyone know where the girls there went?
I tried pure and would not recommend it all.
-
08-30-20 22:03 #22338Regular Member

Posts: 18I'm looking forward to getting a rub with Erica! I sure hope she will be back when they open! Have you been with her?
Originally Posted by RocketReg
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 21:33 #22337Regular Member

Posts: 18How do I contact one of them for the dual rub? I do not want to create an Instagram account is there a different way?
Originally Posted by A1287
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 17:03 #22336Senior Member

Posts: 428Yup. Maybe it's only for certain clients.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 16:34 #22335Senior Member

Posts: 224You sure about that? When I asked about different price points she said only one option (for each length of time). And is it 65 house + 50 to her for an hour?
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 16:23 #22334Senior Member

Posts: 428Massage only is 115/ hr. With clothes no HE.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 14:44 #22333Senior Member

Posts: 224Same. I only saw her once as I was in the area and she had availability last minute, but wow, what a massage! She found all kinds of spots that had been bugging me forever that other masseuses never could get, and I couldn't get with a foam roller. I wish I had gotten the 1. 5 hour package she did.
Originally Posted by KevAmps
[View Original Post]
Intermittent light teasing before the flip, but I didn't mind as the massage was so good. On the flip she kept the little towel between us and "rode" me a little, then pulled it off and went at it by hand. Was a good release. She's got a pretty slim frame, overall nice shape. Didn't see her face, but overall liked what I saw.
Honestly, if she was a little cheaper and did just fully clothed massages without a HE I'd find a way to see her more often just for that massage. The $65 house fee + $120 to her kind of makes it a bit much for more frequent visits. Plus she's a little out of my way.
Oh, and she took sanitation pretty seriously. I didn't have to keep a mask on the whole time, but I did out of politeness to her (she didn't ask).
-
08-30-20 01:37 #22332Senior Member

Posts: 51Man, I've been trying for a while and last response I got from her was about a week and half ago, but she flaked on me. Told me just come and she'd open the door but wasted like 30 min waiting there, and I haven't been back. Hope she's alright. What do you mean hit though? Like LE?
Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 00:50 #22331Senior Member

Posts: 174Unicorns
I heard you were looking for a young hot chick who could provide a therapeutic massage AND a great happy ending or more?
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
That's a tough one, let me know when you find a unicorn too.
There are some young hot thai girls in beverly hills who can do a great therapeutic massage and offer a decent HJ. Will cost you $180+ though and they probably won't get naked for that price.
Krystal is relatively cheap for a reason.











Reply With Quote






