Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,231 to 22,245 of 44229
-
07-12-20 19:07 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 137Sounds like a great start to your Sunday. Where's this at?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 18:02 #21998Senior Member

Posts: 34Haven Spa
Went to Haven Spa on Saturday, and saw Gigi. Like usual, the pics are 1% real, which is only the hair color of the girl. It's in a small medical building in Santa Ana. The place is really really nice inside the rooms. Gigi comes in and it's Britney from Honey / Aroma Spa. Average build, fake boobs, round ass, pretty good looks and outgoing. The massage and nuru were ok, and she really enjoys to converse, if you do too. She told me this is just another spa that's part of the Honey / Aroma Spa chain, and all the girl are having to use different names and different pics. The IG handle is: ht. Relaxspa. Overall experience was ok, but I was hoping to try a different girl.
-
07-12-20 17:08 #21997Senior Member

Posts: 72Old Ocean Blue in Irvine near JWA
Anyone know where the ladies from the old Ocean Blue in Irvine across from JWA went?
Particularly looking for the one that went by the name Angie.
Her massages were on point as well as the HE.
-
07-12-20 17:04 #21996Senior Member

Posts: 173Ocrelaxspa
It's honey.
Originally Posted by MentalWais
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 16:53 #21995Senior Member

Posts: 1377While you were thinking about Stella. I was getting a nice BBBJCIM for 22 mins oh my god that was glorious lalaaaaa. It was a Korean blow job even better. Well I'm going home an jumping in the pool my legs are weak.
Originally Posted by BlueberryScone
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 14:22 #21994Senior Member

Posts: 72They're open, I just called. Thinking of visiting Stella.
Originally Posted by Newby8
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 13:34 #21993Senior Member

Posts: 156Looks like Krystal and trish are taking appointments again, get it while it's hot!
-
07-12-20 11:44 #21992Senior Member

Posts: 1377Good job rookie. I'm going out to the ballpark today.
Originally Posted by Newby8
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 05:46 #21991Regular Member

Posts: 15I played catch with Tina
I've seen Tina 3 times at 6*. Everytime its gets a little better.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 05:41 #21990Regular Member

Posts: 15Detox
They haven't responded to any texts. I have a feeling they may be closed down?
-
07-11-20 17:51 #21989Regular Member

Posts: 3What is your favorite place?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 15:40 #21988Senior Member

Posts: 1377There's a wealth of information on prior threads so I suggest you just read through everything. Rookie. Ie Hot girls. Sometimes people say hot girls and you get there and there a five or six. With a wooden leg. I suggest just roll the dice try one of the places in Costa Mesa people talk about. And don't set your standards too high.
Originally Posted by Solstice926
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 13:27 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 212Rm
Get an account with RM (rubmaps).
Originally Posted by Solstice926
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 11:30 #21986Senior Member

Posts: 29Oc relax spa
Has anyone been to the ocrelaxspa (insta handle) ? Seems like a lot of the same girls from the Honey Spa days?
-
07-11-20 09:03 #21985Senior Member

Posts: 438Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Harbors
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




