Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,071 to 17,085 of 40003
-
09-02-20 23:00 #22933Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes I see now
I got excited when I saw 'Amy sucks' at Grand. I don't know of Mia, just Amy at grand, who sucks.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 22:22 #22932Senior Member

Posts: 936Who are you guys talking about?
The original poster was talking about Mia. Then you mention Amy.
Originally Posted by PuppUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 16:35 #22931Senior Member

Posts: 284 hand
https://chicago.rubratings.com/154253
Had a 4 handed massage here. Blacked out store front so a bit of a rush for me being is a busy-ish street. Both were available when I walked in. A average white woman maybe early 40's and a thickkk Latina maybe late 20's. Both treated me as a legitimate massage and actually did a semi-decent job of massage together. On flip I went for one of them topless with lots of breast play and one of them L1. Jackhammer but did the job. I'd go back if I knew there were more talent.
-
09-02-20 16:21 #22930Senior Member

Posts: 28Amy sucks
I agree. She has a bad case of GPS. I'd pay her prices if she wasn't so rude and knew how to give a guy a stress free time.
Originally Posted by SammiJoon
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 14:54 #22929Regular Member

Posts: 8Rubratings
Hi all, hope everyone is staying safe. I was looking for a new provider and can't trust these reviews on RR. Can we please give me some intel on these two?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/158301 - No reviews, and can't find anything online but she looks incredible.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/155639- I am pretty confident they have been talked about but not sure- the Magic Red Bull Table.
Any info would be greatly appreciate and will report when I go.
Thank you.
-
09-02-20 09:58 #22928Regular Member

Posts: 17Outcall Massage
Just curious if anyone has seen this provider. Emailed back and forth, asked for another picture other than on her post. Seems legit.
https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...064.htm?cat=83
-
09-01-20 16:30 #22927Senior Member

Posts: 54Amy at Grand sucks
First, I do not think that she is that hot. She is super skinny and big time GPS.
Originally Posted by SackTap
[View Original Post]
She quoted me 100 for nude HJ and 60 for regular and 80 for for topless.
We agreed on fully nude for. 8 then when I asked her to remove her short, she said that she has her period after collecting the 80. I was about to leave but just wanted to get over it.
Also, I am tired of bad service and upselling for 5 minutes of jerking. Another funny fact she told me that if you want to suck on my nipples it is 140. I am guessing that is her hazard pay or it may be the next guy bad luck.
She made it clear that nothing more than a very expensive HJ is possible. I would consider going back if she offer BBJ for $100 she does not worth more than that.
What a waste of money and time.
-
09-01-20 09:44 #22926Senior Member

Posts: 99New Spa? 302 w 31st street
I saw the add hadn't heard of it before, no name on add or store front, called appointment made, street parking that was easy for China Town, clean, new paint, no shower offered my was early 40's late 30's although on the way out I saw a much younger mt.
Massage itself was a 5/6 on AMP scale no as much teasing as I like but on the flip no negotiation, allowed roaming but no fiv although the magic button worked fine😊 I was a bit disappointed with the size of the breasts as it looked like they would be a solid c / d but after the much padded bra came off probably a / b but long nips, HJ technique was fair and got the job done I may return as there may be more on the menu plus the younger mt interests me, 65/40 standard, Let's be safe out there.
-
08-31-20 12:56 #22925Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks. I will have to look them up.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 11:41 #22924Senior Member

Posts: 1294Scroll
Scroll back to post #22738. I just did a search for "ozone" in the thread search bar.
Originally Posted by WenRegnom88
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 11:20 #22923Senior Member

Posts: 28Rubmaps
Google search a town and city follow by 'rubmaps' and you'll find everything you need to know about happy endings.
Originally Posted by TomCat49
[View Original Post]
Pup.
-
08-31-20 11:04 #22922Senior Member

Posts: 105Chicago Ave Stroll
Just drove by a handful of places, curious if there have been any recent activity for you folks out there.
Oxygen Spa.
Ozone Spa.
Golden Dream Spa.
Sister Lavender Spa.
-
08-30-20 18:07 #22921Senior Member

Posts: 208Helen at West River
Sad news for us Helen fans. Looks like she has moved back to China permanently. West River has one cute new provider who I saw on the way out, may have to test her the next time. The remaining providers get the job done but arent much to look at.
Anyone got recommendations for providers with a similar style to helen?
-
08-29-20 17:39 #22920Senior Member

Posts: 67CLM Melissa
Had an amazing time with Melissa at CLM today. Great time, definitely will repeat, and at the risk of sounding fake, she's my favorite massage provider in Chicago so far.
PROS: Location is clean & safe; massage with oil actually loosed up my back; she rubbed her naked body against mine even putting her tits in my face; moaned like she enjoyed my touch (don't care if that's staged, it still arousing); took her time with the L1; and she even broke out her vibrator and masturbated while providing the finish. Her body is great, no belly at all and nice breasts, ass, and face. She even offered to slow down on the L1 so I lasted longer.
CONS: She's in her mid 30's, so one might not like that age; I enjoyed talking to her during the massage, but I can see where some might not. But really, these are minor.
$$ for the hour (which actually lasted a literal hour). I only wanted the usual ending, but she did offer FS for extra $ . 5. I get the impression she actually likes having these sessions and gets off on them. (And again, I'm totally cool with that being fake bc it still felt great.) You can find cheaper than CLM, but at least with Melissa, it was worth paying more because I got nudity, mutual touch, moaning, masturbation show, and the standard finish, all filling up the entire hour.
-
08-29-20 15:54 #22919Senior Member

Posts: 46Which one on Diversey
Sorry if I'm ignorant, but there's several mp on W diversey? Any hint?
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





