Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,101 to 17,115 of 40011
-
08-27-20 16:11 #22911Senior Member

Posts: 28Suburban spas
Two more to report.
Glen Ellyn. Marigold:
Went middle of the day and parked nice and safe in the back lot hidden by buildings. Easy walk in and noticed the place was nice and clean. Greeted by younger, maybe 30 year old, very attractive. No table shower but offers regular single shower. I quickly showered and laid down on a large massage table. Very professional massage followed with all the great perks. Finished as strong as they come for a fair price. Had an amazing time. Pm for more.
Montgomery. Rose:
Same timing but this time a little hike to try someone out. Turns out not so good after all. Don't get me wrong she was very nice and payed a lot of attention to me and Jr. Just too big and rough for me. Her breasts are massive and weigh a ton.
-
08-27-20 14:41 #22910Senior Member

Posts: 989Parking
You might get lucky between Archer Spa and Comfort Spa with street parking.
Originally Posted by LayBack
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 13:58 #22909Senior Member

Posts: 99Ling Ling Spa
Passing on and Clybourn stopped and checked for any reviews non so hell toft, new biulding, safe area, easy no cost parking, new very clean AMP, temp check, all good, MT young but chunky, good massage in fact an 8 on an AMP scale, hot stone's included he got near the good bits but that was it, on the flip covered old boy but again was getting close however allowed some otc roaming on the ass and back and then offered me oil for self serve I declined, cleaned me up with hot towel "promised more next time" (never heard that before) tipped $20 and was on my way, no offer of water despite it being 90.
Plenty better out there.
-
08-27-20 08:41 #22908Regular Member

Posts: 8Yes would love to know where this was, thank you.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 23:40 #22907Senior Member

Posts: 57Really? You got to spill it dude!
Originally Posted by JustAGuy22
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 18:09 #22906Regular Member

Posts: 11Latin
Wanted to share a story of a certain Latin place that has been talked about before. . 6 for the half hour, and the provider was a looker. Prices were higher than other places but I have to say BBBJ was a 10/10. Will definitely be going back once I can reload. The funds!
JaG22.
-
08-26-20 14:15 #22905Senior Member

Posts: 808Golden
This happened to me at Golden Spa on Grand, I called and I get a text back with rates and what looked like an old BP ad.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 12:30 #22904Senior Member

Posts: 34Amp
Anyone know of any AMP with parking space for big truck.
-
08-25-20 23:10 #22903Troll

Posts: 452Your Information (sarcasm)
Hi,
I have read this forum for a year and have a shameful amount of posts which contributed nothing to this terrific Forum.
I may or may not be LE but please give me all of your best parlors for BBBJ's and FS.
Also, I have a few providers who I see regularly. I will share their information IF you first provide me with your solid leads.
Thanks in advance!
-
08-25-20 14:11 #22902Regular Member

Posts: 4Visiting Chicago as well
I'm visiting Chicago as well and was looking for a massage with an L2 finish (BBBJ not CBJ). I posted a bit ago looking for a Latina parlor but didn't get a response unfortunately.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
I'm in the lake view area if that helps.
Does anyone have any recommendations? Latina if possible but Asian will do.
Thanks!
-
08-25-20 12:21 #22901Senior Member

Posts: 561Yuan Yuan caution
The owners of Yuan Yuan have lifted client phone numbers to make unwanted calls and texts to personal phones (yes we should use burners but not all have them). This has happened to several of us in Evanston after visiting local AMP's. If the Yuan Yuan people can't respect client privacy then they probably don't respect our health and don't deserve our business. There are many other options. Fuck them.
-
08-24-20 18:53 #22900Senior Member

Posts: 561More info.
Hi Mr. Disney, it's a big city with a lot of options. What are you looking for, where will you be staying or mongering and what do you want to spend? There's good info if you rtff. The agency and escort threads will have more of the full service options along with the european motel and asian apartment girl blogs. The massage thread is usually massage+ but not full service although there are some full service options buried in there. Give us more guidance and someone will help. PM me if you want. Zz.
Originally Posted by OrlandoGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 18:34 #22899Senior Member

Posts: 56Visiting Chicago
Good Evening Gents. I will be visiting your fine city in a few days. Wanted to see if someone can PM me about the AMPs or local massage girls scene.
Look forward to a great trip.
Thanks.
-
08-24-20 15:54 #22898Senior Member

Posts: 1294Ivy in Lombard
There is a Lombard thread. Since the Ivy you speak if is in Lombard, perhaps best to post this there.
Originally Posted by Lbh8513
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 15:44 #22897Senior Member

Posts: 46Ivy on S Main
Went earlier this week, house fee upfront, the mms asked for 30 min /0. 8, I asked isn't it 0. 6 and she said fine. They want you to keep the mask on the whole time. (the girl will take their mask off during the service).
Currently 2 Korean girls working there, Mink and Gigi, both look perfectly fit. I went with Mink, brown hair with a 90+ face, age is between 25 30, enhanced C and a perfect waistline. The damage for FS is 1. 4.
(I'm from Asia and I think I have a better judgement of age comparing to a lot of gentlemen on here).
Will comeback to try GiGi next time, I haven't seen her face under the mask but her upper body was too attractive.









Reply With Quote






