Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2769
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Funny most of us took 1 look and said that. Haha. Hold the line.

    This guy sounds like an affair or something. So not a sugar daddy thang. He should be shelling for that you-haul.
    No affair, just a young single guy that knows his way around a women LOL. If it makes you feel any better, I know I’m not the only hitting it, so I’m really not so special. Again, her contact info is there for those of you who want to give it a shot.

  2. #2768
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her instagram and instantly said in my head "yeah I can't afford that. " LOL Wow your one lucky dude. Like I always said I envy you rich mongers.
    Funny most of us took 1 look and said that. Haha. Hold the line.

    This guy sounds like an affair or something. So not a sugar daddy thang. He should be shelling for that you-haul.

  3. #2767

    Nice Score Man

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    This is why I left her IG handle. She doesn't even know that I know she's on SA. But worth a shot to make a burner IG and make her an offer. I know she's looking for some funds for her Cali move, which is why I mentioned it now.
    I looked at her instagram and instantly said in my head "yeah I can't afford that. " LOL Wow your one lucky dude. Like I always said I envy you rich mongers.

  4. #2766
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    On her SA profile, she hasn't logged on recently.
    This is why I left her IG handle. She doesn't even know that I know she's on SA. But worth a shot to make a burner IG and make her an offer. I know she's looking for some funds for her Cali move, which is why I mentioned it now.

  5. #2765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/138a3...4-31e954aaffcf

    I have been hitting this piece of ASS for the last couple months. She may be looking for some friends to fund her move to California soon. As far as price goes I can't give an exact number because most of the time I just pay for our dinner date or a room at the casino. I also can't give a referral, because I know her personally and I can't have her knowing about the boards. Which is why I won't go into detail about our dates because I know a lot of guys on here talk more than women. But I will give you guys a freebie to shoot your own shot though.

    Contact her here: https://www.instagram.com/kattdx/?hl=en. Really would love to give some seniors a referral but like I said, I know her personally, and cant risk my privacy.
    That's a nice piece of ASS, but she looks like the type that will ask for 500 per meet.

    You have done very well to hit that ass regularly for just a dinner date.

  6. #2764

    Katty

    On her SA profile, she hasn't logged on recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    We finally got a success story. Way to
    go Real. Nice score. The old DM IG stab. Good luck guys. I will pass. Too far.

  7. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/138a3...4-31e954aaffcf

    I have been hitting this piece of ASS for the last couple months. She may be looking for some friends to fund her move to California soon. As far as price goes I can't give an exact number because most of the time I just pay for our dinner date or a room at the casino. I also can't give a referral, because I know her personally and I can't have her knowing about the boards. Which is why I won't go into detail about our dates because I know a lot of guys on here talk more than women. But I will give you guys a freebie to shoot your own shot though.

    Contact her here: https://www.instagram.com/kattdx/?hl=en. Really would love to give some seniors a referral but like I said, I know her personally, and cant risk my privacy.
    We finally got a success story. Way to go Real. Nice score. The old DM IG stab. Good luck guys. I will pass. Too far.

  8. #2762

    Confession

    https://www.seeking.com/member/138a3...4-31e954aaffcf

    I have been hitting this piece of ASS for the last couple months. She may be looking for some friends to fund her move to California soon. As far as price goes I can't give an exact number because most of the time I just pay for our dinner date or a room at the casino. I also can't give a referral, because I know her personally and I can't have her knowing about the boards. Which is why I won't go into detail about our dates because I know a lot of guys on here talk more than women. But I will give you guys a freebie to shoot your own shot though.

    Contact her here: https://www.instagram.com/kattdx/?hl=en. Really would love to give some seniors a referral but like I said, I know her personally, and cant risk my privacy.

  9. #2761

    Fake

    Gives link to her only fans. Isn't interested in meeting for under 1 k.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7b576...4-86d7c3a1eb02
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200831-141654.jpg‎  

  10. #2760
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Manchester seems to be. Hotspot now a days.
    She's in one of the surrounding areas, doesn't live in Manchester. Seeking is wonky when it comes to locations.

  11. #2759

    Manchester

    Manchester seems to be. Hotspot now a days.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Will agree to less then put off meeting as long as possible. Then ask for 400.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c1d4e...9-8ce4b5c6ce8c

    Pass.

    Again, please don't PM me asking for more info or to give you a number.

  12. #2758

    400 ppm

    Will agree to less then put off meeting as long as possible. Then ask for 400.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c1d4e...9-8ce4b5c6ce8c

    Pass.

    Again, please don't PM me asking for more info or to give you a number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200831-104239.jpg‎  

  13. #2757

    Scammer

    Charging just to see private pictures. Already reported and blocked.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c437...0-0ddcd815b9fc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200828-205351.jpg‎  

  14. #2756

    Different email acocunt

    I've been banned before and all I did was sign up with a different email account. Most likely they ban your IP when you are banned multiple times. This is how other forums work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Do all the youngins (college) girls set up new or another account?. I've seen the same pics (of the same person) on different accounts numerous times.

  15. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    They are using smartphones, so the IP address is not static as it would be on a home pc or a phone on a home wi-fi.

    BMD.
    Wow! Thank you- Alot to know about cyberspace. Thanks for the great info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape