Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 31631
-
09-02-20 11:33 #18116Senior Member

Posts: 851ChickenSnooper. Joined Aug 2020.
16 posts in just a few weeks and a review that contradicts other reports. Something smells rotten.
I could be wrong but you can decide for yourself.
HarryP.
Originally Posted by ChickenSnoop
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-20 10:31 #18115Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-01-20 23:30 #18114Senior Member

Posts: 152Nikki
Called her last week and had a great dream. Comms were good, service was good and she drove herself to my place alone.
Massage and the wettest BBBJCIM. Damm girl!
She posts on LC, including rates so look her up.
Chug.
-
09-01-20 22:58 #18113Senior Member

Posts: 165Really?
I wanted to see her. But she has so many bad reviews. I knew she burned Apopkaguy a few days ago.
Originally Posted by ChickenSnoop
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 21:23 #18112Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by Redmv800
[View Original Post]
Was planning a visit but unfortunately she's out of town, she may be back next week.
-
09-01-20 21:22 #18111Senior Member

Posts: 158Leah the scammer
Happy to hear that your dream went well but she straight up ripped me off and she has done the same to others. Buyer beware.
Originally Posted by ChickenSnoop
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 19:33 #18110Regular Member

Posts: 22Vehicle was in the shop today and I got to feeling a little froggy, so I decided to order a little take out.
Sent out a few texts and Leah was the first to respond. She looking a little rough but still attractive.
Not a lot of enthusiasm, but pretty much let me do whatever I wanted. Head is on point and asked me.
To fuck her face.
Not in a hurry to repeat, but if a similar situation comes up, I will.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53739015/
-
09-01-20 04:55 #18109Senior Member

Posts: 31Worth it, typical GFE not a clock watcher. No restrictions in my dream: BBBJ, 69, mish, doggy.
Originally Posted by Turbo4
[View Original Post]
She is the girl in the pics I would repeat if time allows.
Red.
-
08-31-20 19:03 #18108Regular Member

Posts: 4Oh Sabrina, after dreaming about you I no longer have a need for a marriage counselor or a chiropractor. Such strong hands, smooth skin, sweet scent and congeniality. Blessings to this forum.
-
08-31-20 12:31 #18107Senior Member

Posts: 53AlexLynn
I had a dream with AlexLynn on Sunday, we hadn't seen each other in months because of my schedule but she is just as sexy as I remember and Fun. I won't wait months before seeing her again. I always have a awesome time with her and many others here have as well. She doesn't post anymore because the classified is down.
-
08-31-20 03:44 #18106Senior Member

Posts: 1039Same
I had an awesome time with her and at the end she told me I could cum anywhere but in her mouth. Wonder if Milo has any secrets for us. I painted the fuck out of her face though.
Sox.
Originally Posted by ImHereForFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 03:33 #18105Senior Member

Posts: 29Jessie
Worth it? Or has lots of restrictions, looks like a high end escort.
Originally Posted by Redmv800
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 21:43 #18104Regular Member

Posts: 12Well
I've seen her a few times and she always said she doesn't allow CIM. This is why I stopped seeing her. Pretty much how I like to finish. Otherwise, she's a cool lady.
Originally Posted by MiloHibiscus
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:28 #18103Senior Member

Posts: 31Jessie Star Cuban dream
Had a dream with Jessie recently and was pleasantly surprised. She was at a safe in call location idrive sand lake area. She is very sexy, small top and nice ass and GFE. Go see her if you can add she is in town for a short time:
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2033596
Red.
-
08-30-20 14:47 #18102Senior Member

Posts: 7357KittyKat
Excellent date!
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
C5.









Reply With Quote






