Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 31631
-
08-30-20 12:35 #18101Senior Member

Posts: 821KittyKat by Florida mall and failed attempt with tinker bell
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/812406576993
I Kind of wish there was a neutral review I set up a date for a quick visit I think it will be FS.
The Ed pics look a lot better but she's not bad looking in person her body does look pretty good With a nice ass but she did not remove anything. I pretty much went with the flow.
I originally was setting up a date with Tinker Bell but she went ghost the last minute she's at the same hotel I must say kitty cats headache relief was dang good. Donation 70 PBGC I am but next time I will make sure the coms are better set.
After I woke up from a nap checked out and head back home until next time.
This pic somewhat accurate but faded blue hair.
-
08-30-20 09:56 #18100Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 216Thanks darlin
Can't wait to see you again babe. I had a great time.
Originally Posted by TheBoge
[View Original Post]
Xoxo Sabrina T.
-
08-30-20 09:22 #18099Senior Member

Posts: 478The only problem with starting with Jersey first.
All other future blowjobs won't be as good! Jersey's head game makes everyone else's meh. Its better than a HJ but not a Jersey Blow Job. There are a few exceptions (Avalon) that are the exception that's proves the rule but from now on the bar has been set very high.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
08-30-20 08:25 #18098Senior Member

Posts: 161Legz baby
My regular one fell through so I have legz a text and she responded quickly. She needed a little time to get ready and I was cool with that, at least she let me know. An hour later I was at her spot near Universal. Had some nice high heels and stockings on with some music going to set the mood. Started off with some dfk and rubbing on those great tits (bolt ons which I love). Then off to the races with some great BBBJ. She is AMAZING! Great personality and easy to talk too. A must see! Enjoy!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...109/4076321568
-
08-29-20 19:36 #18097Senior Member

Posts: 35Sabrina T
After a long hiatus I was able to get reacquainted with Sabrina. Set up the meeting via pm then text. Her new location out west us actually very convenient for me. Sorry to you not so fortunate. Very nice safe place. Best of all, no drama whatsoever.
Her body and skills are top notch and tight. You can't go wrong with this German lass. Very friendly with good conversation skills.
I will be back!
TB.
-
08-29-20 13:27 #18096Senior Member

Posts: 878Isabella
Yes she is or was in Tavares. She changed her name because of bad service. She is minimally cute, but her service sucks. Covered everything, no DATY, way over priced for what she has to offer, and a really bad clock watcher. You can have her in Orlando because nobody here in Lake County is interested any longer. Oh, and she uses enough lube for a nuru body slide even though she needs no lube. It's hotdog down a hallway time.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 08:18 #18095

Posts: 373Good call!
That is correct sir. We need to figure out a way to get her to hang out in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 07:45 #18094Senior Member

Posts: 1237I believe she was in the Tavares months ago as Isabella. There are other reviews. I would not say new but certainly has not been at it for years.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
Safe travels Jesse.
-
08-29-20 01:12 #18093Senior Member

Posts: 327Sounds hot
Never been that far out from Orlando on that side of town but she looks damn cute. May be worth a visit, but with no other reviews is she newer?
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 23:19 #18092Senior Member

Posts: 175Kara
I'm glad you posted this review. I know Kara personally and never knew her "side gig". Ever since I saw her profile on them I've been wanting to get in touch with her. I think I'll take the plunge now.
Originally Posted by MiloHibiscus
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 22:27 #18091Senior Member

Posts: 31Double confirmation
I've seen her drive it twice now Vino (don't want to jinx things) but she's been on a realiable streak for a couple weeks now.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 22:23 #18090Senior Member

Posts: 31Little Jealous
Hi SYM welcome back, not going to lie I'm a little jealous she claimed you have the most beautiful balls. Kinda hits me right in the scrote.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 20:11 #18089Senior Member

Posts: 68Damafe
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by ChickenSnoop
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 17:59 #18088Banned Member

Posts: 1739Nikki
I had the pleasure of meeting Nikki yesterday at Geneva and she met me there and did drive herself as I walked her to her car after. Man I was so glad I met her she is simply amazing. Everything that's been said is true about her. Can't wait to see her again.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
BS.
-
08-28-20 17:29 #18087Senior Member

Posts: 114Kara again for the. 4th time already?
Had an urge to see my lovely buddy Kara and she was kind enough to fit me in for an hour before she was scheduled to do an outcall and DAMN! She got some very nice furniture and upgrades to her pool area.
Rushed my way over as she had just enough time to schedule me and I mentioned I wanted to see her in a tight little dress, g string and heels and she accommodated for me nicely. We went in and greeted each other but I needed to see her slowly walk in front of me with her dress pulled up and my goodness, this woman ages like a fine wine! I asked to play outside in the pool area and she accommodated, her little circular couch outside had a tent that covers over us similar to a fort made out of sheets with lights surrounding it.
So the dream began. We got hot from the humidity and She offered me some wine that I gladly accepted and laid back on her. Let's call it a love dome LOL. And got some superb headache relief under the stars with a wine in my hand, SO WONDERFUL! Eventually I gave in and had her bent over on the table under the love dome sliding her g string to the side and went to work! Great moaning and fun times then we took a quick break to cool off in the pool, candles surrounded the pool and I laid back on the edge after some quick chit chat to get violated greatly with that tongue and my legs in the air!. Finally busted CIM then chit chatted and realized she had another appointment so then she laid back with my legs half way in the pool to do some mish then finally by the grace of god I went at it again and was able to accomplish a 2nd pop as she sucked on my hole with my legs in the air! THIS WOMAN IS AMAZING!
Said our goodbyes and went our separate ways, such a fantastic woman.
Look up my other posts for her link, and if you decide to see her make sure you mention that Milo sent you and Milo approves! She'll treat you Real special. Till next time, happy mongering and stay safe!
-Milo.












Reply With Quote





