Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16521
    Anyone else noticing that all the real time, less fake escort sites, are not working? STG, Escort Fish.

  2. #16520

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfaGoodTrip  [View Original Post]
    Hoping for response ty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravon  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR girls is looking for one or two more regulars that can visit her on a consistent basis. She is early 30's, about 5"3, white with short blond hair and weighs around 110 lbs. She has her own place in a safe neighborhood on the South side and does not do any hard drugs. She is in good shape without any baby damage and has a a nice pair of breasts and cute smallish ass with a flat stomach and is always clean and freshly showered. She will perform BBBJ, DT, GFE, DFK but does not perform Greek or BBFS. If you are looking for Greek or BBFS then she is not your girl. She only sees people during the week during daylight school hours as she has child to take care of at night. She provides condoms and wipes as well. Overall she has a good head on her shoulders and is very nice. She is kind of particular on who she sees but once you get to know her she is pretty open to anything your mind can think of (not Greek or BBFS though). She is pretty much drama free and is looking for regulars who are that way as well.

    If she sounds like something you are interested in then message me privately and I will provide pictures and digits in the next day or so.
    Sent a pm.

  3. #16519

    RE: Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone else has seen Daisy and has any information that you'd be willing to share? She has the young, firm body type that I love but I've only seen one review on her. It stated that she had rotten teeth, and a dog with her. She's been positing for a while, so if anyone else has had an experience with her, I would appreciate any details that you're able to share. Thank you!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/461309013726
    If I remember correctly, when I contacted that provider, I was quoted $140-150 for a HH. When I passed, the person on the other end of the conversation then threatened to kill me and my mother. From what I've seen, all of the young providers (18-22) that advertise on the northside are being pimped or managed by the same person or persons. That's if my memory serves me right.

    Shaggy.

  4. #16518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    The Game

    This so called hobby we participate in has it's ebb and flows, women come and women go yet the game remains the same. I get discouraged at times but then I always seem to find a gal that brings back my whole reasoning for playing this silly game. These unicorns are not easy to come by and chasing them can be a large part of the attraction that many of us derive from playing. My point is that this site is a means to help us discover these particular women that fulfill whatever need each of us is looking for. Petty bickering and useless arguments are a serious waste of time and deters from the main objective of finding women to service each of our individual desires and fetishes. I see a lot of useless posts, hell this maybe one of them, but it would be a pleasure seeing guys staying on topic the point of which is finding great pussy! JD.

  5. #16517

    Interested

    Anyone have dreams with this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/027763744831

  6. #16516

    Any good black providers in Jax

    I'm looking for a black provider in Jax that is ok with white customers.

  7. #16515

    Info needed


  8. #16514
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    And it's not for a lack of trying. Another provider who can't be bothered to reply to a text to make money.
    She stays off mlk. Quoted $150 1/2 $200/ hr.

  9. #16513
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBatts  [View Original Post]
    Second good review I've seen on this one in recent months. I had not taken her up on her offerings becaseu her pics looked like she might not be for me. But right on the verge. Still considering.

  10. #16512

    About striking out

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Sent this one a text yesterday and asked about an hour session. She asked for 220. I told her before I head her way to send a verification pic, then crickets. I then texted her later that night asking her how she could ask someone for 200 and yet refuse to prove who she was. This morning I got the ole, "my phone died and I couldn't get it back on routine!" I'd certainly avoid this one! Something is up with her, especially with her obvious filtered pics. Her other excuses are, "I fell asleep."
    Sorry power this one is real too! She started on SA and I guess she's found her way to STG. As to why, idk. I've seen her and she's very real. LOL seems to me you need to have better comms with these providers and stop making silly requests to verify them! LOL But I guess you wouldn't know how easy it is nowadays v. Backpage days (when I started). Quit being a pussy and asking dumbass requests and just go see for yourself! If they're not what you like then freaking leave! Lmao. You're a clown.

  11. #16511

    I have not

    And it's not for a lack of trying. Another provider who can't be bothered to reply to a text to make money.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone else has seen Daisy and has any information that you'd be willing to share? She has the young, firm body type that I love but I've only seen one review on her. It stated that she had rotten teeth, and a dog with her. She's been positing for a while, so if anyone else has had an experience with her, I would appreciate any details that you're able to share. Thank you!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/461309013726

  12. #16510

  13. #16509

    Lookin around

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone else has seen Daisy and has any information that you'd be willing to share? She has the young, firm body type that I love but I've only seen one review on her. It stated that she had rotten teeth, and a dog with her. She's been positing for a while, so if anyone else has had an experience with her, I would appreciate any details that you're able to share. Thank you!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/461309013726
    I'm curious also.

  14. #16508

    Daisy / Savanna

    I'm curious if anyone else has seen Daisy and has any information that you'd be willing to share? She has the young, firm body type that I love but I've only seen one review on her. It stated that she had rotten teeth, and a dog with her. She's been positing for a while, so if anyone else has had an experience with her, I would appreciate any details that you're able to share. Thank you!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/461309013726

  15. #16507
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBatts  [View Original Post]
    Dive into Chicago. Got the job done. Staying over off JTB. Has a dog with her that was friendly and she put 8 n bathroom. Solid body. Thick legs and ass, nice breasts. Good wet BBBJ, mixed it up nicely. I was going to almost let her continue because it felt so good, but was there was there for a qv and wanted to test her body and she can take it. She prefers doggy and I was cool with it.

    She is cute, but could make herself cuter. Younger looking in person in my opinion. However, would have liked her to be fresher. Friendly personality, talking upfront, but not annoying. 60 on the donation. Clear headed, no sign of hard use, maybe alcohol, but no traces of anything in room or smells.

    Comms were good and playful. In a pinch I would revisit given the horrible comms of many of the others.

    Stay safe,

    BB.
    Forgot link.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/185412766082

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape