Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,766 to 24,780 of 41285
-
08-30-20 09:10 #16520Regular Member

Posts: 7Utr
Originally Posted by ArtOfaGoodTrip
[View Original Post]
Sent a pm.
Originally Posted by Kravon
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 07:31 #16519Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Daisy
If I remember correctly, when I contacted that provider, I was quoted $140-150 for a HH. When I passed, the person on the other end of the conversation then threatened to kill me and my mother. From what I've seen, all of the young providers (18-22) that advertise on the northside are being pimped or managed by the same person or persons. That's if my memory serves me right.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
08-30-20 04:50 #16518Senior Member

Posts: 1840The Game
This so called hobby we participate in has it's ebb and flows, women come and women go yet the game remains the same. I get discouraged at times but then I always seem to find a gal that brings back my whole reasoning for playing this silly game. These unicorns are not easy to come by and chasing them can be a large part of the attraction that many of us derive from playing. My point is that this site is a means to help us discover these particular women that fulfill whatever need each of us is looking for. Petty bickering and useless arguments are a serious waste of time and deters from the main objective of finding women to service each of our individual desires and fetishes. I see a lot of useless posts, hell this maybe one of them, but it would be a pleasure seeing guys staying on topic the point of which is finding great pussy! JD.
-
08-29-20 23:24 #16517Regular Member

Posts: 2Interested
Anyone have dreams with this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/027763744831
-
08-29-20 23:12 #16516Regular Member

Posts: 2Any good black providers in Jax
I'm looking for a black provider in Jax that is ok with white customers.
-
08-29-20 22:53 #16515Senior Member

Posts: 37Info needed
Any information on this one.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-vi...freak/32498321
-
08-29-20 21:40 #16514Senior Member

Posts: 1410She stays off mlk. Quoted $150 1/2 $200/ hr.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 20:46 #16513Senior Member

Posts: 708Second good review I've seen on this one in recent months. I had not taken her up on her offerings becaseu her pics looked like she might not be for me. But right on the verge. Still considering.
Originally Posted by BillBatts
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 19:36 #16512Senior Member

Posts: 59About striking out
Sorry power this one is real too! She started on SA and I guess she's found her way to STG. As to why, idk. I've seen her and she's very real. LOL seems to me you need to have better comms with these providers and stop making silly requests to verify them! LOL But I guess you wouldn't know how easy it is nowadays v. Backpage days (when I started). Quit being a pussy and asking dumbass requests and just go see for yourself! If they're not what you like then freaking leave! Lmao. You're a clown.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 19:05 #16511Senior Member

Posts: 919I have not
And it's not for a lack of trying. Another provider who can't be bothered to reply to a text to make money.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 18:46 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 260Emily
Anyone know about Emily?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/709873459431
-
08-29-20 18:30 #16509Senior Member

Posts: 58Lookin around
I'm curious also.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 16:58 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 1246Daisy / Savanna
I'm curious if anyone else has seen Daisy and has any information that you'd be willing to share? She has the young, firm body type that I love but I've only seen one review on her. It stated that she had rotten teeth, and a dog with her. She's been positing for a while, so if anyone else has had an experience with her, I would appreciate any details that you're able to share. Thank you!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/461309013726
-
08-29-20 16:16 #16507Senior Member

Posts: 137Forgot link.
Originally Posted by BillBatts
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/185412766082
-
08-29-20 15:31 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 1246The Camper
I ventured inside the camper yesterday and had another great time. She was by herself, with the exception of a cat. She's super cool!
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





