Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 24549
-
08-29-20 17:11 #8259Senior Member

Posts: 994Cory
Dude, this sounds like my kind of hottie. Love those thin girls that can take it and give it back as well as talk dirty. Something made me a little miffed though. Prior to the additional service you agreed to a BBBJCIM for $. And she wasn't even naked? That's a bit steep even if she WAS naked. Anywho, maybe she'll negotiate a little. I hope to visit her soon. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by Lawnguy
[View Original Post]
Shooter Out!
-
08-29-20 16:57 #8258Senior Member

Posts: 994AA Crap Shoot
Thanks for the update friend. Did you give what they asked or were you able to haggle a little? Usually they allow 20 less but they never communicate that to the girl. She always has to call and make sure it's okay. Also, you think she could handle a man of size?
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
Shooter Out!
-
08-29-20 16:52 #8257Senior Member

Posts: 994Staci
Holy shit dude, 250 hh for something you could get for 100-150 anywhere else! She doesn't' bring anything more to the table than most of these other girls. She's not worth what she's asking. I know you're new and we all learn and grow. Take it from a veteran. Save your paper for someone that provides better service and is much hotter for less. You could have 2 of the same if not better caliber providers for what was given for one of her. BTW, the whole thing where they give you another address at first is common. Thanks for a great report dude. It was perfect.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer1
[View Original Post]
Shooter Out!
-
08-29-20 12:40 #8256Senior Member

Posts: 81This is almost identical to my list experience with Khloe / Rachelle / Sirena.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
She used to be great body rub and rimming and FS experience but my last visit was just so bad. Disheveled, marked up, etc. She did still rim me but she didn't have any rubbers for the main event and I declined going BBFS with her in her current state. Too bad the candy seem to have gotten the best of her.
-
08-29-20 12:16 #8255Senior Member

Posts: 346Cory Attempts
Took 3 early morning runs at Cory. Great communications with her. Worked out the details. She even sent me a new pic to keep me wanting. Went to the wrong spot once. It was my fault. Missed the 2nd appointment due to traffic and other events. 3rd miss was due to her being occupied just prior to check out. Somebody (s) been keeping her busy. Report back. Was looking forward to a good time.
MJ.
-
08-29-20 11:18 #8254Senior Member

Posts: 346Linthicum Asian for AA
Took a run at this Asian crap shoot in Linthicum on 1500 Aero. Standard affair but the Bros have been nice enough to allow more AA to participate. Standard affair. Last one was super chatty (working on her English). Worked NY, Boston, DC, BMO areas. Only allowed AA in BMO areas by way of decent showings. Be nice. Smile. Be gentle.
Swapped out a new girl yesterday.
Last one was eager. Let me undress her. Little dance for me. CBJ with oil and soft touch for the boys. ACG, Mish, gentle K9. All willingly explored. Took direction well. Can't speak for the new offerings yet.
Stay safe out there!
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/asian-...-6543/15127572
-
08-29-20 02:30 #8253Senior Member

Posts: 978
-
08-28-20 18:59 #8252Senior Member

Posts: 978Year Ago
Last time I saw her, was a far cry from apartment prk hgts and nw prky. Good days of glen burn Hampton or old hunt valley inn.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
She was at days inn off loch raven. Standard dream but when robe came off. Her body was bruised and beaten. I was like WTF. Said a ex and her were in a fight. But clearly heavily meds signs. So bad I was about to perform doggie and certain areas were leaking blood from pinholes. I couldn't perform and left. Should've just continued the head dream with her robe on. But had no idea she fell that far in the game. I mean, her face never was a beauty and always gallons of makeup, so didn't lead me to think under robe the body was all beat up. She had a ass and a phat snatch on her in the earlier days. Her popping days I guess. Mind always was a enigma. In sessions always convo of bad personal life. One of the good now dinosaurs for sure.
-
08-28-20 16:14 #8251Senior Member

Posts: 407I'm looking for a provider that has her own place in decent area. Not a hotel or motel. If you guys know any. Hit me up. Please.
-
08-28-20 16:08 #8250Senior Member

Posts: 407I was wondering the same thing. Man this chick was the rim queen.
Originally Posted by Hobby123
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 15:23 #8249Senior Member

Posts: 142https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11133619
Doesn't ride. How lazy do some of these girls have to be, Jesus.
-
08-28-20 14:55 #8248Senior Member

Posts: 56Kloe Starr / Sirena
Hi,
Has anyone been able to see Kloe Starr / Sirena? I haven't seen her for over a year. If not, is anyone comparable with her rimming?
Thanks,
H.
-
08-28-20 01:12 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 1626I was going through the all images section of the ad and felt like the last two pics where the girl has a tattoo on the chest and boobs pierced seems to be different girl than those pics at the beginning of the ad.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 00:16 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 104Recent Dream
Officially had my first experience in the escort realm, so pardon my poor reviewing skills. I had a dream with Staci near the Towson offering a non-GFE experience. After reading a couple of reviews here and asking a member's input, I decided to take the plunge. Set up was easy with a quick text; however, the journey was a little strange ('not sure if it's normal') but she directed me to a hotel that was just down the street from where she was staying. I gave her a call once I arrived at the address she provided and she told me that she was actually at a separate address down the street. I thought it was a little strange but continued with caution. I got to the new address all was well after a quick drive by to checkout those in the parking lot.
Based on the photos: https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1802379, I would say that they are about 1000 blunts and 3-4 years prior; however, she is still a sweet little petite Hawaiian, at 5' 100 lbs. Once I arrived at the new spot, she told me to come in and she was wearing only a thong under her bath robe. Her hair was quite the sight to see as it was blonde / black dreadlocks down to her waist. Like other reviews have mentioned she smokes weed heavily so just a heads up before you see her. She also has a few tats obviously per the ad as well as a few piercings here and there, which I enjoyed.
In my dream, we chit chatted for a few minutes before she started stroking junior to bring him to full expectations. Once the play was ready to get started, she provided a cover on junior using mouth and continued to stroke away for the next few minutes until I was satisfied to move on to the main act. In started from behind given that I enjoy the view vs. The latter. Once we made our way into the main act it was quite a tight presentation in my mind and all necessary fluids were oozing to provide for a smooth and slippery performance. Others had mentioned that she was not as willing to take junior deep but from behind I didn't see any issues. The way she could move each cheek independently was a feat to see. Later, the final act was presented in mish, which was where the depth restrictions were experienced. But with her heels to the ceiling, the act was able to come to a close and we finished with some more chit chat after the hat was full.
All in all the experience was good for a first go round, given she was petite, friendly, cute, clean (no marks) and tatt'd, what more could you ask for. I saw her first thing in the morning before she was stoned out of her mind, which probably made my experience a little better than others but YMMV. Damage was $$ with Ulysses hanging out too for half past.
-
08-27-20 18:51 #8245Senior Member

Posts: 75I tried reconnecting with her this week. Sketchy at best.
I had seen "Charley / Taylor" a year or so ago on 40. She was a great time, totally not a clockwatcher. Excellent GFE experience. We even showered before and after. Saw her ad this week. Totally weird vibes. First off she didn't have an incall. She wanted me to pick her up in a sketchy part of town and get an hourly " no tell hotel" room. Wasn't going to happen. Then asked her if we could do the same things we did a year ago. She responded saying "she'd give me a BBBJ, but it wasn't her favorite" . Last time she worshipped the cock. In the shower. 69 ing. On her knees. In the shower again! She seemed to be too uptight nowadays. Again, guess you got to catch these girls at just the right hour of the day. The term YMMV definitely applies to this Jeckyl and Hyde. I passed. Glad I did.
Originally Posted by TurboCharged;4948442[URL










Reply With Quote






