Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8257

    Linthicum Asian for AA

    Took a run at this Asian crap shoot in Linthicum on 1500 Aero. Standard affair but the Bros have been nice enough to allow more AA to participate. Standard affair. Last one was super chatty (working on her English). Worked NY, Boston, DC, BMO areas. Only allowed AA in BMO areas by way of decent showings. Be nice. Smile. Be gentle.

    Swapped out a new girl yesterday.

    Last one was eager. Let me undress her. Little dance for me. CBJ with oil and soft touch for the boys. ACG, Mish, gentle K9. All willingly explored. Took direction well. Can't speak for the new offerings yet.

    Stay safe out there!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/asian-...-6543/15127572

  2. #8256

  3. #8255

    Year Ago

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing. Man this chick was the rim queen.
    Last time I saw her, was a far cry from apartment prk hgts and nw prky. Good days of glen burn Hampton or old hunt valley inn.

    She was at days inn off loch raven. Standard dream but when robe came off. Her body was bruised and beaten. I was like WTF. Said a ex and her were in a fight. But clearly heavily meds signs. So bad I was about to perform doggie and certain areas were leaking blood from pinholes. I couldn't perform and left. Should've just continued the head dream with her robe on. But had no idea she fell that far in the game. I mean, her face never was a beauty and always gallons of makeup, so didn't lead me to think under robe the body was all beat up. She had a ass and a phat snatch on her in the earlier days. Her popping days I guess. Mind always was a enigma. In sessions always convo of bad personal life. One of the good now dinosaurs for sure.

  4. #8254
    I'm looking for a provider that has her own place in decent area. Not a hotel or motel. If you guys know any. Hit me up. Please.

  5. #8253
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby123  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Has anyone been able to see Kloe Starr / Sirena? I haven't seen her for over a year. If not, is anyone comparable with her rimming?

    Thanks,

    H.
    I was wondering the same thing. Man this chick was the rim queen.

  6. #8252
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11133619

    Doesn't ride. How lazy do some of these girls have to be, Jesus.

  7. #8251

    Kloe Starr / Sirena

    Hi,

    Has anyone been able to see Kloe Starr / Sirena? I haven't seen her for over a year. If not, is anyone comparable with her rimming?

    Thanks,

    H.

  8. #8250
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    She can do better if she would respond to text and phone calls. I've been trying to see her for a couple of days, text her a couple times, ahe responded once, asked me to call, I tried calling 2 times, won't answer.

    Monoxide.
    I was going through the all images section of the ad and felt like the last two pics where the girl has a tattoo on the chest and boobs pierced seems to be different girl than those pics at the beginning of the ad.

  9. #8249

    Recent Dream

    Officially had my first experience in the escort realm, so pardon my poor reviewing skills. I had a dream with Staci near the Towson offering a non-GFE experience. After reading a couple of reviews here and asking a member's input, I decided to take the plunge. Set up was easy with a quick text; however, the journey was a little strange ('not sure if it's normal') but she directed me to a hotel that was just down the street from where she was staying. I gave her a call once I arrived at the address she provided and she told me that she was actually at a separate address down the street. I thought it was a little strange but continued with caution. I got to the new address all was well after a quick drive by to checkout those in the parking lot.

    Based on the photos: https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1802379, I would say that they are about 1000 blunts and 3-4 years prior; however, she is still a sweet little petite Hawaiian, at 5' 100 lbs. Once I arrived at the new spot, she told me to come in and she was wearing only a thong under her bath robe. Her hair was quite the sight to see as it was blonde / black dreadlocks down to her waist. Like other reviews have mentioned she smokes weed heavily so just a heads up before you see her. She also has a few tats obviously per the ad as well as a few piercings here and there, which I enjoyed.

    In my dream, we chit chatted for a few minutes before she started stroking junior to bring him to full expectations. Once the play was ready to get started, she provided a cover on junior using mouth and continued to stroke away for the next few minutes until I was satisfied to move on to the main act. In started from behind given that I enjoy the view vs. The latter. Once we made our way into the main act it was quite a tight presentation in my mind and all necessary fluids were oozing to provide for a smooth and slippery performance. Others had mentioned that she was not as willing to take junior deep but from behind I didn't see any issues. The way she could move each cheek independently was a feat to see. Later, the final act was presented in mish, which was where the depth restrictions were experienced. But with her heels to the ceiling, the act was able to come to a close and we finished with some more chit chat after the hat was full.

    All in all the experience was good for a first go round, given she was petite, friendly, cute, clean (no marks) and tatt'd, what more could you ask for. I saw her first thing in the morning before she was stoned out of her mind, which probably made my experience a little better than others but YMMV. Damage was $$ with Ulysses hanging out too for half past.

  10. #8248

    I tried reconnecting with her this week. Sketchy at best.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboCharged;4948442[URL
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/53465028/[/URL]

    A total mess. Avoid. Texted this morning and set up an outcall for 7. I texted at 6 to confirm and she did. Then at 7:30 she texts to say she just got back from dinner and was getting in the shower. WTF? About 9 I texted asking where she was and she just went on a text barrage about how she's a single mom struggling to make ends meet, and she has to take care of her kids first, etc. At 10:30 she asked me to call the Uber to pick her up. A few minutes later the Uber driver calls me and said the lady is confused. She sounded really messed up, and was asking the Uber driver where he was taking her. She had no idea where she was. Like out there. She was obviously partying while giving me her single mom bull.
    I had the driver take her back to where he picked her up from, and left him a big tip for having to deal with that chick.
    I should have known better, but I really was in the mood for a chubby redhead. Ah well.

    Turbo.
    I had seen "Charley / Taylor" a year or so ago on 40. She was a great time, totally not a clockwatcher. Excellent GFE experience. We even showered before and after. Saw her ad this week. Totally weird vibes. First off she didn't have an incall. She wanted me to pick her up in a sketchy part of town and get an hourly " no tell hotel" room. Wasn't going to happen. Then asked her if we could do the same things we did a year ago. She responded saying "she'd give me a BBBJ, but it wasn't her favorite" . Last time she worshipped the cock. In the shower. 69 ing. On her knees. In the shower again! She seemed to be too uptight nowadays. Again, guess you got to catch these girls at just the right hour of the day. The term YMMV definitely applies to this Jeckyl and Hyde. I passed. Glad I did.

  11. #8247
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    She can do better if she would respond to text and phone calls. I've been trying to see her for a couple of days, text her a couple times, ahe responded once, asked me to call, I tried calling 2 times, won't answer.

    Monoxide.
    She has danced at several of the clubs on the block under the name Gemini most recently red room then indulge. Everyone is saying everything is covered I always got bbjcim from her on the block. She is a little bit all over the place and can be erratic depending on the day but does have a sexy body. She always had bf calling her though so proceed with caution.

  12. #8246
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboCharged  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/53465028/

    A total mess. Avoid. Texted this morning and set up an outcall for 7. I texted at 6 to confirm and she did. Then at 7:30 she texts to say she just got back from dinner and was getting in the shower. WTF? About 9 I texted asking where she was and she just went on a text barrage about how she's a single mom struggling to make ends meet, and she has to take care of her kids first, etc. At 10:30 she asked me to call the Uber to pick her up. A few minutes later the Uber driver calls me and said the lady is confused. She sounded really messed up, and was asking the Uber driver where he was taking her. She had no idea where she was. Like out there. She was obviously partying while giving me her single mom bull.
    I had the driver take her back to where he picked her up from, and left him a big tip for having to deal with that chick.
    I should have known better, but I really was in the mood for a chubby redhead. Ah well.

    Turbo.
    That's the chick that looks like one of those characters from "The Dark Crystal" She used to run ads all the time about a year or so ago. She was legit and actually gave good service with a wide open and full menu. But just like many others, it's always hit or miss with these chicks depending on what day you catch them.

  13. #8245
    Quote Originally Posted by MdCurious2  [View Original Post]
    Former block dancer who told me she had a new man and was turning her life around. She was changed and out of the business, did not play anymore. Too bad we have heard that before. MDC.
    SMH that new man is one of my good friends. About a year or 2 ago, we met her at one of the strip clubs I forget which one it was called, since then they've been on this "party life" and left my body really messed up. They broke up and I'm shocked to see her on here now. Told this guy I have no idea why you're trying to wife a stripper.

    And yeah she's lying about kids. She's probably talking about her little sister.

  14. #8244

    I know Charlie (new name!)

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboCharged  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/53465028/

    A total mess. Avoid. Ah well.

    Turbo.
    Former block dancer who told me she had a new man and was turning her life around. She was changed and out of the business, did not play anymore. Too bad we have heard that before. MDC.

  15. #8243

    Charlie

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/53465028/

    A total mess. Avoid. Texted this morning and set up an outcall for 7. I texted at 6 to confirm and she did. Then at 7:30 she texts to say she just got back from dinner and was getting in the shower. WTF? About 9 I texted asking where she was and she just went on a text barrage about how she's a single mom struggling to make ends meet, and she has to take care of her kids first, etc. At 10:30 she asked me to call the Uber to pick her up. A few minutes later the Uber driver calls me and said the lady is confused. She sounded really messed up, and was asking the Uber driver where he was taking her. She had no idea where she was. Like out there. She was obviously partying while giving me her single mom bull.
    I had the driver take her back to where he picked her up from, and left him a big tip for having to deal with that chick.
    I should have known better, but I really was in the mood for a chubby redhead. Ah well.

    Turbo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape