Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12666

    Know Knots

    Anyone know if Know Knots is open utr? I've tried calling and texting without any luck. Last time mamasan told me the amazing Cherry had retired. I'm hoping she comes back. PM me if youd rather be discreet.

  2. #12665

    Cris

    After reading a few posts by folks, I decided to see for myself after feeling a little itch.

    It was a good experience. I don't the photos in her ad are here but the are very close and representative of her. I didn't get into asking about a menu but just enjoyed some fun playing on the bed. Overall a good time, she delivered on her end with some fun at the beginning and at the "end"!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoDahMan  [View Original Post]
    My donation was 160 hr +tip. She didn't have a menu of options; she was OK with a sensual massage type.

    Spent most of the time playing & exploring on top of the bed. We shared massage oil. No FS. My resources are limited, I'll be going back nxt month.

  3. #12664

    Anyone tried Ashley?

    Reviews on RR are disabled. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148920

  4. #12663
    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area doing errands and just drove by out of curiosity if the place is still open (possibly UTR) since no one has been talking about this spot lately. Saw the same exact SUV with Nevada license plates and I'm thinking Cassie is back (she's lives in NV). Nonetheless, car parked in front of spot, so guessing it's open. Can anyone confirm?
    Confirmed. I Just walked in. Said her name was "Carrie. " She even spelled it out for me. LOL. You are right about the body-Smokin. Better hurry tho she said last day is Monday. Not going into details but standard SD rates apply.

  5. #12662

    AA massage in Poway

    Guys,

    It looks like aa massage in poway is open. Poway seems hit or miss with their parlors. Any intel on this one or others. I'm nearby but like to have some expectation going in. Thanks.

  6. #12661
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja619  [View Original Post]
    I rarely go dive in myself, I usually enjoy reading your guys experiences but I felt like it was way over due for me.

    Tried Perfecta in EC. Showed up midday, not a lot of cars parked. Front lights were off but door was open. Went in and was greeted by a mid 30's thick Asian, said they were busy and to come back. I'm glad I did. Second encounter was with Lisa, fairly young looking maybe early 30's, petite, Asian and was in a dress. Opted for hhr. Massage was eh, did the LE check and on flip asked for CFS.

    Great set of upper body assets. Now I do admit I take forever when covered but her kegel control was A+. Started with cg then mish. Finished and shot the shit for a bit. Noticed a different girl on the way out. Damage was. 4 + 1. 4, will definitely be back.

    Sorry if I didn't use the right vocab. Stay safe out there.
    Similar experience with Lisa. Was a pleasant surprise since I was of the opinion that there was nothing going on in the EC spas.

  7. #12660

    White Knight?

    " just some white knight in some super protective mode?" Classic! I need to use that line one day when the situation demands it. Seriously, I enjoy your posts and never scrutinize nor doubt the validity. I also like novels too but please keep sharing and ignore the noise.

    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    For every girl, YMMV. I know she goes with chemistry and vibe, that's why I got offered extras, but I didn't include it previously since I didn't take the offer.

    I don't know if you're really someone working for the girls or just some white knight in some super protective mode, but my reports are to the point. I don't sugar coat things or write some novel about an encounter. Don't like my post, scroll past it. It's my perspective.

  8. #12659
    Quote Originally Posted by DoDahMan  [View Original Post]
    My donation was 160 hr +tip. She didn't have a menu of options; she was OK with a sensual massage type.

    Spent most of the time playing & exploring on top of the bed. We shared massage oil. No FS. My resources are limited, I'll be going back nxt month.
    Did she mention how much full service would be? Her ad says no FS.

  9. #12658

    First Post

    I rarely go dive in myself, I usually enjoy reading your guys experiences but I felt like it was way over due for me.

    Tried Perfecta in EC. Showed up midday, not a lot of cars parked. Front lights were off but door was open. Went in and was greeted by a mid 30's thick Asian, said they were busy and to come back. I'm glad I did. Second encounter was with Lisa, fairly young looking maybe early 30's, petite, Asian and was in a dress. Opted for hhr. Massage was eh, did the LE check and on flip asked for CFS.

    Great set of upper body assets. Now I do admit I take forever when covered but her kegel control was A+. Started with cg then mish. Finished and shot the shit for a bit. Noticed a different girl on the way out. Damage was. 4 + 1. 4, will definitely be back.

    Sorry if I didn't use the right vocab. Stay safe out there.

  10. #12657
    Quote Originally Posted by YugiohGx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience Linda from Osaka on Adams Ave. I want to know if she is the same Thai girl they had a year or two back who was pretty hot for her age.
    Met a Linda there a week ago but not sure if it's the same one you're talking about, she was definitely older but still decent looking. The massage felt pretty rushed but it was still good she just had fast hands, asked if I wanted a HJ on the flip but ended up getting FS but was a little weird cause she made it clear that we had to be sneaky about it.

  11. #12656
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely a person that goes with chemistry and vibes. So obviously she didn't like your vibe and I have no idea what you're talking about for the muffin top LMFAO. If she did not like you. That's that.

    She is an Incredible talent. Pictures? LMAO.

    Maybe you didn't have the right girl. Check out her tits.

    You're welcome.
    For every girl, YMMV. I know she goes with chemistry and vibe, that's why I got offered extras, but I didn't include it previously since I didn't take the offer.

    I don't know if you're really someone working for the girls or just some white knight in some super protective mode, but my reports are to the point. I don't sugar coat things or write some novel about an encounter. Don't like my post, scroll past it. It's my perspective.

  12. #12655

    Cris

    Quote Originally Posted by DoDahMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cris this past weekend. We both had a good time & enjoyed a quick shower before leaving. I believe her normal location is closed and she's just paying bills.

    She's worth a visit.

    Dodah.
    My donation was 160 hr +tip. She didn't have a menu of options; she was OK with a sensual massage type.

    Spent most of the time playing & exploring on top of the bed. We shared massage oil. No FS. My resources are limited, I'll be going back nxt month.

  13. #12654

    Much Love

    I appreciate that my brotha. Its fucking demoralizing every time that happens.

  14. #12653

    Cris

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely a person that goes with chemistry and vibes. So obviously she didn't like your vibe and I have no idea what you're talking about for the muffin top LMFAO. If she did not like you. That's that.

    She is an Incredible talent. Pictures? LMAO.

    Maybe you didn't have the right girl. Check out her tits.

    You're welcome.

    Really?

    The monger didn't write anything negative about her in his post. Everything he stated are facts IMO from what I know of her. He didn't say anything about her having a muffin top. Another monger mentioned it in his post. Eazy stated she had a small belly, which I knew she had when I saw her a year ago. She definitely did not have a six pack! And she did not have D’s when I saw her, unless they are new and man made.

    You keep insisting it's her in the ad. Have you asked her if those are her pictures? I can tell you they are not her. Those pictures are of a model all over the internet.

    I agree with you Cris is a talented masseuse. I too recommend her for her massage. But a model she is not.

    EazySD, thanks for posting YOUR experience with Cris!

  15. #12652

    Cris

    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Cris recently for the first time. Definitely not the girl in the pics, has a small belly, and I'd say natural C's (not D's, nope). I got 2 releases and she was topless while I was on my back. She said she's going to stay independent and try to find her own studio, since my visit was at a hotel.
    She is definitely a person that goes with chemistry and vibes. So obviously she didn't like your vibe and I have no idea what you're talking about for the muffin top LMFAO. If she did not like you. That's that.

    She is an Incredible talent. Pictures? LMAO.

    Maybe you didn't have the right girl. Check out her tits.

    You're welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape