Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12652

    Cris

    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Cris recently for the first time. Definitely not the girl in the pics, has a small belly, and I'd say natural C's (not D's, nope). I got 2 releases and she was topless while I was on my back. She said she's going to stay independent and try to find her own studio, since my visit was at a hotel.
    She is definitely a person that goes with chemistry and vibes. So obviously she didn't like your vibe and I have no idea what you're talking about for the muffin top LMFAO. If she did not like you. That's that.

    She is an Incredible talent. Pictures? LMAO.

    Maybe you didn't have the right girl. Check out her tits.

    You're welcome.

  2. #12651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530
    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Cris recently for the first time. Definitely not the girl in the pics, has a small belly, and I'd say natural C's (not D's, nope). I got 2 releases and she was topless while I was on my back. She said she's going to stay independent and try to find her own studio, since my visit was at a hotel.
    Thanks EasySD. Well that confirms a pass for me. I texted her the other day and her first question was about my race. Got to stand with my black brothers, especially if she's working on a muffin top.

  3. #12650

    Cris

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Independents obviously are higher than working at a spa where there is no overhead. She has to pay rent or for a hotel, etc. She does allow mutual touching. Her boobs are a large C, small D. Man-made but nice and soft. Most spas are closed LOL.
    I also saw Cris recently for the first time. Definitely not the girl in the pics, has a small belly, and I'd say natural C's (not D's, nope). I got 2 releases and she was topless while I was on my back. She said she's going to stay independent and try to find her own studio, since my visit was at a hotel.

  4. #12649

    Linda at Osaka in Adams

    Anyone experience Linda from Osaka on Adams Ave. I want to know if she is the same Thai girl they had a year or two back who was pretty hot for her age.

  5. #12648
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #12647
    Quote Originally Posted by DoDahMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cris this past weekend. We both had a good time & enjoyed a quick shower before leaving. I believe her normal location is closed and she's just paying bills.

    She's worth a visit.

    Dodah.
    Thanks for the heads up, would like to hear how much was the session and what was the session like.

  7. #12646

    Cris

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Independents obviously are higher than working at a spa where there is no overhead. She has to pay rent or for a hotel, etc. She does allow mutual touching. Her boobs are a large C, small D. Man-made but nice and soft. Most spas are closed LOL.
    I saw Cris this past weekend. We both had a good time & enjoyed a quick shower before leaving. I believe her normal location is closed and she's just paying bills.

    She's worth a visit.

    Dodah.

  8. #12645
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick916  [View Original Post]
    I saw "May" at a spa in La Mesa $50 entry / $40 tip. Only experienced light mutual touch up. I'm not sure if it was the same May or Mai as posted with daty. If it is, I will try more than light mutual touch.
    Thank you, Nick916! This is very helpful.

    Looks like May's schedule might get booked up quickly.

    I believed Eva from Z's is also working there. This might be a place to go for a good massage and fun play.

  9. #12644

    VSpa

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes2019  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if they are open UTR? Last I visited was in April in their new suite but not sure if they closed down after this latest round. You can PM if you prefer! Thanks.
    Went to Vspa about 3 weeks ago it was open. Saw a girl named Carly. Very playful. Unfortunately she said she was switching spa's Aug 1 but I didn't get the name of where she was going.

  10. #12643
    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R  [View Original Post]
    That's Ava sparxx a porn star.
    Cool! Ava Sparxxx is giving massages!! Sign me up!

  11. #12642
    I saw "May" at a spa in La Mesa $50 entry / $40 tip. Only experienced light mutual touch up. I'm not sure if it was the same May or Mai as posted with daty. If it is, I will try more than light mutual touch.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    If you guys can post a link that would be helpful for all of us to know who you guys are talking about. I can understand if she works at an AMP and there are no current links / ads, and the owner doesn't want it posted because they are opened UTR and are taking appointments only. If you at least mention that, then we would know and can PM you directly. Thank you!

  12. #12641

    May or Mei

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick916  [View Original Post]
    I saw a May 2 weeks a go. She wore a dress and I put my hands underneath and saw her black panties. I just rubbed her butt, I may try more next time. Shs was cautious, checked my temperature, wore a mask and I wore a mask the entire time. Not sure if this is the same May I saw.
    If you guys can post a link that would be helpful for all of us to know who you guys are talking about. I can understand if she works at an AMP and there are no current links / ads, and the owner doesn't want it posted because they are opened UTR and are taking appointments only. If you at least mention that, then we would know and can PM you directly. Thank you!

  13. #12640

    May Diamond Spa (La Mesa)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Whether you're just bragging or recommending, a link helps so we know who you are talking about.
    I thought I did put a link.

    Well here it is. Diamond Spa in La Mesa. Also noticed that they do take walk-ins.

  14. #12639

    Ava Sparxx

    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R  [View Original Post]
    That's Ava sparxx a porn star.
    Good catch, Was almost going TOFTT.

  15. #12638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Mai maybe May maybe not

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick916  [View Original Post]
    I saw a May 2 weeks a go. She wore a dress and I put my hands underneath and saw her black panties. I just rubbed her butt, I may try more next time. Shs was cautious, checked my temperature, wore a mask and I wore a mask the entire time. Not sure if this is the same May I saw.
    I saw a Mai a few times too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape