Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,421 to 15,435 of 28086
-
08-29-20 10:53 #12666Senior Member

Posts: 654Know Knots
Anyone know if Know Knots is open utr? I've tried calling and texting without any luck. Last time mamasan told me the amazing Cherry had retired. I'm hoping she comes back. PM me if youd rather be discreet.
-
08-29-20 10:39 #12665Senior Member

Posts: 41Cris
After reading a few posts by folks, I decided to see for myself after feeling a little itch.
It was a good experience. I don't the photos in her ad are here but the are very close and representative of her. I didn't get into asking about a menu but just enjoyed some fun playing on the bed. Overall a good time, she delivered on her end with some fun at the beginning and at the "end"!
Originally Posted by DoDahMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 05:51 #12664Senior Member

Posts: 98Anyone tried Ashley?
Reviews on RR are disabled. Anyone have any experience with her?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148920
-
08-28-20 16:47 #12663Regular Member

Posts: 17Confirmed. I Just walked in. Said her name was "Carrie. " She even spelled it out for me. LOL. You are right about the body-Smokin. Better hurry tho she said last day is Monday. Not going into details but standard SD rates apply.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 12:32 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 58AA massage in Poway
Guys,
It looks like aa massage in poway is open. Poway seems hit or miss with their parlors. Any intel on this one or others. I'm nearby but like to have some expectation going in. Thanks.
-
08-28-20 01:17 #12661Senior Member

Posts: 704Similar experience with Lisa. Was a pleasant surprise since I was of the opinion that there was nothing going on in the EC spas.
Originally Posted by Ninja619
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 17:27 #12660Senior Member

Posts: 205White Knight?
" just some white knight in some super protective mode?" Classic! I need to use that line one day when the situation demands it. Seriously, I enjoy your posts and never scrutinize nor doubt the validity. I also like novels too but please keep sharing and ignore the noise.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 16:34 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 160Did she mention how much full service would be? Her ad says no FS.
Originally Posted by DoDahMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 15:31 #12658Regular Member

Posts: 2First Post
I rarely go dive in myself, I usually enjoy reading your guys experiences but I felt like it was way over due for me.
Tried Perfecta in EC. Showed up midday, not a lot of cars parked. Front lights were off but door was open. Went in and was greeted by a mid 30's thick Asian, said they were busy and to come back. I'm glad I did. Second encounter was with Lisa, fairly young looking maybe early 30's, petite, Asian and was in a dress. Opted for hhr. Massage was eh, did the LE check and on flip asked for CFS.
Great set of upper body assets. Now I do admit I take forever when covered but her kegel control was A+. Started with cg then mish. Finished and shot the shit for a bit. Noticed a different girl on the way out. Damage was. 4 + 1. 4, will definitely be back.
Sorry if I didn't use the right vocab. Stay safe out there.
-
08-27-20 14:54 #12657Regular Member

Posts: 15Met a Linda there a week ago but not sure if it's the same one you're talking about, she was definitely older but still decent looking. The massage felt pretty rushed but it was still good she just had fast hands, asked if I wanted a HJ on the flip but ended up getting FS but was a little weird cause she made it clear that we had to be sneaky about it.
Originally Posted by YugiohGx
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 10:18 #12656Senior Member

Posts: 115For every girl, YMMV. I know she goes with chemistry and vibe, that's why I got offered extras, but I didn't include it previously since I didn't take the offer.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
I don't know if you're really someone working for the girls or just some white knight in some super protective mode, but my reports are to the point. I don't sugar coat things or write some novel about an encounter. Don't like my post, scroll past it. It's my perspective.
-
08-27-20 08:10 #12655Regular Member

Posts: 4Cris
My donation was 160 hr +tip. She didn't have a menu of options; she was OK with a sensual massage type.
Originally Posted by DoDahMan
[View Original Post]
Spent most of the time playing & exploring on top of the bed. We shared massage oil. No FS. My resources are limited, I'll be going back nxt month.
-
08-27-20 03:10 #12654Regular Member

Posts: 3Much Love
I appreciate that my brotha. Its fucking demoralizing every time that happens.
-
08-26-20 23:56 #12653Banned Member

Posts: 3075Cris
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
Really?
The monger didn't write anything negative about her in his post. Everything he stated are facts IMO from what I know of her. He didn't say anything about her having a muffin top. Another monger mentioned it in his post. Eazy stated she had a small belly, which I knew she had when I saw her a year ago. She definitely did not have a six pack! And she did not have D’s when I saw her, unless they are new and man made.
You keep insisting it's her in the ad. Have you asked her if those are her pictures? I can tell you they are not her. Those pictures are of a model all over the internet.
I agree with you Cris is a talented masseuse. I too recommend her for her massage. But a model she is not.
EazySD, thanks for posting YOUR experience with Cris!
-
08-26-20 21:50 #12652Banned Member

Posts: 713Cris
She is definitely a person that goes with chemistry and vibes. So obviously she didn't like your vibe and I have no idea what you're talking about for the muffin top LMFAO. If she did not like you. That's that.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
She is an Incredible talent. Pictures? LMAO.
Maybe you didn't have the right girl. Check out her tits.
You're welcome.











Reply With Quote





