Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,601 to 18,615 of 61390
-
08-27-20 22:54 #42790Senior Member

Posts: 97725 yo WSW Jess off Fairhaven
Passed her and a friend tonight about 9 pm on Fairhaven and would had guessed they were teens. One said hi, so I circled back around and as one got picked up, Jess didn't. So I was able to scoop her. She was about 5'3 110 lbs. Tiny A cups. Took me up on some front seat action with a sloppy wet BBBJ followed by a rim job. She took it like a champ for standard digits plus tip. Would gladly repeat.
Catch her if you can!
-
08-27-20 20:44 #42789Senior Member

Posts: 241Clean Bathroom?
Wawa on Washington Blvd near I-695 might be your best bet. It's a bit of a drive, but at least it's in the county.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 20:01 #42788Senior Member

Posts: 1622I'll tell you what I would have done. I would've shot my load in her pussy and maybe given her as much as 30 bucks. Things might be different in Baltimore, but nowhere in the USA will an undercover cop ever get in your car.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
I laugh at all these reports of you guys getting scared of women just because they're attractive. You guys fuck the old ugly bags while I shoot my load in all the young hotties.
Once I'm a bit more familiar with that area, I'll make some pickups. Anyone know "Cheeks" from my previous reports? And where can I find a bathroom that is clean at 3 am? Imagine getting car jacked while trying to drop a deuce in alley.
-
08-27-20 16:47 #42787Senior Member

Posts: 241There's nothing wrong with following your instincts. I applaud you for thinking rationally. I personally would have taken her to my spot way out in the county and then negotiate services thereby giving myself some leverage. I'm sure one of us will take one for the team and report back on her. Can you provide any other details? Hair color? Ethnicity? Names she used? How she was dressed?
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 16:27 #42786Senior Member

Posts: 744Big ole ass LOL
Good stuff "Cls9637". Get some shots of her on all fours in doggy next time.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 16:24 #42785Senior Member

Posts: 1330What would you do?
On Wednesday night I made the rounds of B/CB and W/W. B/CB had nothing of interest all night long. W/W was empty until about 11:45 PM when suddenly there were several options at both the circle and the Pulaski/Wilkens/Payson/Ramsey area. Most of the girls were just standing around watching passing cars, typical junkies looking for their next fix. One was bent over at the waist. Another doing the "s" walk down the sidewalk. Another waving wildly to single men in passing cars. Standard stuff.
One girl seemed different. Just south of the circle I found a cute spinner with high energy. My first pass she called out to me and we spoke 2 sentences. I asked her name and she gave me a list of options, said she tells everybody a different name (warning flag #1). I left. Second pass we spoke more, she seemed like a normal civilian (warning flag #2), not a junkie. Maybe 5'2" 105 pounds. I left again. Full knowing that she was far different from normal SW, I went back and made the scoop. Good English, firm body, high energy (warning flags #3, #4, #5). Eyebrow piercing above right eye. Needle tracks were either absent or well healed (warning flag #6). Talkative girl. Most SW have their hands (or mouth) all over me before we are out of the neighborhood. This girl didn't touch me and never talked about sex (red flag). I barely touched her, she neither encouraged nor rejected my touches. Lots of conversation. Perhaps I could have picked up an undercover cop, but that was highly unlikely (getting in car, COVID, no mask, more serious public tensions). She was clearly worried that I might be cop. She is the kind of girl that I would have given escort money and made her a regular. She looked good and she had a fun personality. She asked if I was going to give her money, but she never mentioned services. We played this cat and mouse game for a couple of minutes until I realized that she had all the markings of a pain in the ass up sell girl. I could imagine this turning into the date from hell. Big head was telling me to take her back. Little head was screaming to make a firm offer for services, she looked really good.
Big head won. I ended up taking her back to the circle and giving her a few dollars to avoid a confrontation (I don't care about the little money). The more I think about it the more I believe she would have been a nightmare. Wish I could tell you her name, she admitted to using many different names.
What would you have done?
-
08-27-20 10:24 #42784Senior Member

Posts: 241Surely you jest. LOL. There are diamonds in the rough, just change your hunting time. Yes, I get BB services in my vehicle; I never do the local houses. Good luck and don't be intimidated by the locals, just be mindful of LE.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 09:31 #42783Senior Member

Posts: 631Dumpty
What Wilkens is not nice enough for you to drop a deuce outside?
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 09:09 #42782Regular Member

Posts: 3Loops
Took the stroll by the triangle yesterday around 1230 and didn't look as dead usual out there. I think they were giving out lunch at the school at that time but anyway saw a skinny, mixed chick there named Cici. Pretty damn decent compared to zombies out there. $20 for the BBJCIM and face. Shawty was cool and had a good attitude. Hopeful to see her again. The law still heavy out there tho.
Side note if the triangle is dead hit the royal farms on Washington / Desoto. 10 minutes and you're liable to see something walking by LOL.
-
08-27-20 00:53 #42781Senior Member

Posts: 1622Baltimore Fun
First I ate at Jimmy's seafood on holabird. You have to eat outdoors now. The flies and the construction noise really sucked.
Afterward, I drove down Dundalk Ave. I needed to get to a bathroom. I couldn't have made it back to Jimmy's in time. I dropped a deuce by a fence in back of building. An old metal sign read "you are on camera". I wiped and hurriedly jumped back in the car.
The first trips down Dundalk Ave were unsuccessful. Most of the women can be séen near Graceland. I met Samantha. Tall, 32, WSW with fake tits. She charged me 35 for BBBJCIM. Sure it was good, but where I'm from 30 will get you bbfscip with a 20 year old hottie. I would definitely pick Samantha up again.
Then I decided to check out wilkens for the hell of it. Oh my God. This is the most terrifying neighborhood I've seen in America. I heard 4 gunshots. Most of the junkies and weirdos seemed you phased. The cops swarmed in. I decided to split. I did see an attractive WSW Named Sara or "cheeks". She was the only good looking lady in the area. I was tempted to pick her up but figured I should get the hell out of the area and stick to somewhere "nice" like Dundalk. You guys are out of your mind to pick women up there. Do you do BBBJ or BBFS in your car in that area?
-
08-26-20 23:21 #42780Senior Member

Posts: 631SA stroll
I get the SA but does this mean off Patapsco area?
It seems to be dead when I've droves past aside from a few girls that appear to live outside the abandoned building.
Am I looking in the right place?
-
08-26-20 21:05 #42779Senior Member

Posts: 203Brittany
Spotted a petite rather decent looking girl I'd never seen before walking up Baltimore st, she was wearing a backpack and looking at her phone so I assumed she was a utr civi. Drove up to her and asked her if she needed a ride and she got in. To my dismay she does use and needed a ride to pick up her meds so I dropped her off where she needed to go and got her number for later since I was on my way to work. Claimed she was 31. Anyone date her before? This was my first time seeing her.
-
08-26-20 20:43 #42778Senior Member

Posts: 978Gina
I have stopped for her on several occasions and she was either dope sick or skyd up and jumping around with the crack hoe dance. Some body reported they had a good date but I don't know. Right now I don't have to stop for street meat, I have two UTR that are being taken care of by sugar daddys bless their hearts LOL.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
08-26-20 18:41 #42777Senior Member

Posts: 241Baltimore Hons
Welcome to the area! I'm not too familiar with Dundalk or Pulaski Highway for pussy shopping to be honest. I'm sure you'll find some gems if you look long enough. However, your best bet would be in the Washington / Wilkens area off of I-95/695 depending on where you're arriving from. Google Ramsay, Pulaski, Eagle, Catherine and Monroe Street. This will help to focus on the area to be in. You have a better chance of negotiating BBFS with cream pie in this area. Now for $30 on the other hand, you may strike out a few times before you find success. But do not be discouraged for there are those ladies that will let you cum dump in them without question. Just make sure you have a stash of antibiotics on hand. But isn't risk a part of this wonderful game? Be safe. LE has been relentless lately.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 18:25 #42776Senior Member

Posts: 241Andrea aka K / Casey
Glad to see Casey is still in the area. She has been a solid provider and takes the DNA cocktail without complaints for an additional fee. I'll be on the lookout for the other chick; she's new to me so I need to make a deposit. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




