Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,631 to 18,645 of 61398
-
08-26-20 06:30 #42768Senior Member

Posts: 1788Mela on Wilkens
About a week ago I was cruising around Wilkens and sitting in the shade at Ramsey and Gilmor I saw a red haired girl. Knowing this is where Nicole often hangs out I went closer to see if it was her. Instead I found Mela (that's how she spelled it). At first I wasn't really interested but since I hadn't seen anyone else out in the 45 minutes I was cruising I decided to try her out. In the end I should have just kept cruising.
She's certainly not my usual type but she talked a good story. But that's all it was. Not much personality and few skills. A totally forgettable experience. She couldn't even get the poor little guy hard, to the point where I gave up and took her back. I made the excuse that it was the medication that I'm on. But it wasn't.
-
08-26-20 05:19 #42767Senior Member

Posts: 1788SW Smorgasborg
I found myself around Wilkens yesterday morning about 7:30. I was in a work vehicle so I couldn't partake but I rode around a little to see if I could spot Kiara or Red Haired Nicole. I didn't see either of them but I did see at least 20 girls scattered around from the circle up to Pulaski on Wilkens, Ashton, Ramsey and McHenry. The selection ranged from nodding out, crack dancers, walking dead, average SW and really good looking. I did stop and talk to a skinny girl named Sandy on Pulaski. She seemed like a nice girl who is open to most anything so I'll look for her next trip.
With the wide selection out there I was tempted I was tempted to partake, even in a work vehicle!
-
08-25-20 16:35 #42766Senior Member

Posts: 1622I will be back in Harm City soon
Hello folks. I am Humpty Dumpty. Feel free to check out my reports in Columbus, Ohio. I haven't had too much luck on Baltimore's streets. I like BBFSCIP with girls under age 30, who charge 30 or less, and who look good. That's how things work in Ohio. I am most familiar / comfortable with Dundalk and Pulaski. I prefer WSW or HSW. Any info would be appreciated.
-
08-25-20 09:07 #42765Senior Member

Posts: 184Rib
I was fortunate to have FS since we met and have had a steady 1-2 a week meetings.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 03:51 #42764Senior Member

Posts: 1370Annabelle
Yep. Same girl.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 01:04 #42763Senior Member

Posts: 1626Is this the same girl who gives only head and no FS? And she had working phone in the past and used to stay near furrow st.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 22:38 #42762Senior Member

Posts: 511Annabelle
Wow, I saw her last week on Payson and Ashton. I didn't get the chance to say something to her because she was occupied.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Man it's rough out there. Very pleasant girl with no games.
May She Rest In Peace.
-
08-24-20 22:16 #42761Senior Member

Posts: 241Haley
Nope. Not her. Do as the others below.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 21:28 #42760Senior Member

Posts: 184Please tell me this isn't so!
Such a terrible loss. RIP.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 20:28 #42759Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Hailey
Please tell me it's that Hailey. I've missed those lips.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
08-24-20 20:24 #42758Senior Member

Posts: 241Haley
Private message me and I'll give you more info.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 20:24 #42757Senior Member

Posts: 241Nope. Not her. Private message me and I'll give you some info.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 19:16 #42756Senior Member

Posts: 977Are we talking about this Haley?
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
Note: not my pic.
-
08-24-20 18:40 #42755Senior Member

Posts: 1370Haley
Where exactly did you find this Haley?
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 17:44 #42754Senior Member

Posts: 1126Annabelle RIP
We lost another sweet girl. Heard from a reliable source that Annabelle OD'd. If any of you met her, you'd know she was a sweet girl. Again it's a shame that this game keeps taking people away with it. RIP girl.
Phyuck!










Reply With Quote




