Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Submit Review
Page 497 of 708 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 10619
Come fall in Love
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3179

    Blonde503-Staying far away!

    Quote Originally Posted by PWhip  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. She's heavier than her pictures make her out to be. She's definitely a bit crazy. My encounter with her was unique but forgettable. I won't repeat. Based off of my experience, she doesn't belong in this thread.
    Thank you very much gents for chiming in so quickly! Decided will be staying away and continue to search for my next mature MILF that I hope can make my mid-day visit to PDX a memorable one.

    Again, appreciate the quick posts.

    Happy hunting & stay safe gents.

    BBHunter.

  2. #3178
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Blonde503

    I saw her recently. She's heavier than her pictures make her out to be. She's definitely a bit crazy. My encounter with her was unique but forgettable. I won't repeat. Based off of my experience, she doesn't belong in this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Thats blonde503 I never seen her but I hear she's rather crazy and the message I got is stay far away how unfortunate for her.

  3. #3177
    If I remember correctly, she got banned on TNA for threatening to out people.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Will be coming down to the PDX area for a couple of errands this upcoming week and was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this MILF.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tland/53648661

    I thought someone had posted something on her a while ago but using her number provides no results and she doesn't give a name in her ad.

    Happy hunting & stay safe.

    Thanks all!

    BBHunter.

  4. #3176
    Thats blonde503 I never seen her but I hear she's rather crazy and the message I got is stay far away how unfortunate for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Will be coming down to the PDX area for a couple of errands this upcoming week and was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this MILF.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tland/53648661

    I thought someone had posted something on her a while ago but using her number provides no results and she doesn't give a name in her ad.

    Happy hunting & stay safe.

    Thanks all!

    BBHunter.

  5. #3175

    Looking For Some Intel on a MILF

    Will be coming down to the PDX area for a couple of errands this upcoming week and was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this MILF.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tland/53648661

    I thought someone had posted something on her a while ago but using her number provides no results and she doesn't give a name in her ad.

    Happy hunting & stay safe.

    Thanks all!

    BBHunter.

  6. #3174
    Quote Originally Posted by LaSmith007  [View Original Post]
    You should able to read her one review on her page. It was done August 18th.

    I did put an alert on her here and on TNA. And I have seen others mentioned hers here as well. She is very very good at lying. She will make excuses and bring up her kids to make you believe she is innocent. She had stole money from me and what I heard she bait and switched her menu when you get lucky to meet her in person. Oh and before I forget, she has a pimp which she will claim as her friend, driver, or cousin. All BS.
    Thanks. I couldn't find "her page" or your alert on here, but I did see your alert on TNA. I ended up going to see her. Got to her motel and texted her. No response for like 15 minutes. During that time a cutie from the street hopped in my car so we drove off for fun haha.

  7. #3173
    Quote Originally Posted by NinoSugar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?341399-Lucy-Logan

    Has anyone tried her? I want to give her a nice facial. I don't think she got a good one during her film career.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinoSugar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?341399-Lucy-Logan

    Has anyone tried her? I want to give her a nice facial. I don't think she got a good one during her film career.
    I saw here a couple years ago at her incall in Tigard. Had to wait outside about 30 minutes after scheduled meeting time and when it was good to go I noticed a black guy leaving the side door.

    Our date was amazing, no BBFS tho [Deleted by Admin].

  8. #3172

    Lucy Logan aka Lucia L

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?341399-Lucy-Logan

    Has anyone tried her? I want to give her a nice facial. I don't think she got a good one during her film career.

  9. #3171
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigeon  [View Original Post]
    Where might I find this review? I'm contemplating seeing her tonight.
    You should able to read her one review on her page. It was done August 18th.

    I did put an alert on her here and on TNA. And I have seen others mentioned hers here as well. She is very very good at lying. She will make excuses and bring up her kids to make you believe she is innocent. She had stole money from me and what I heard she bait and switched her menu when you get lucky to meet her in person. Oh and before I forget, she has a pimp which she will claim as her friend, driver, or cousin. All BS.

  10. #3170
    Quote Originally Posted by LaSmith007  [View Original Post]
    I think she is the thief who I have seen mentioned here before. She changes her name and number.

    Read her recent review.
    Where might I find this review? I'm contemplating seeing her tonight.

  11. #3169
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Agreed to both BBFS and Greek. Is she legit and worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/53539315/#
    Saw her late February before the Covid struck. As advertised. BBFS cip. Kinda ghetto, haven't repeated.

  12. #3168
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Agreed to both BBFS and Greek. Is she legit and worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/53539315/#.
    I think she is the thief who I have seen mentioned here before. She changes her name and number.

    Read her recent review.

  13. #3167
    Anyone? Agreed to both BBFS and Greek. Is she legit and worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/53539315/#.

  14. #3166

    LexiBlaq

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?387635-LexiBlaq

    Anybody know if she's on this list? I love slutty looking BBWs. Always had good luck with them. And she's one of the hottest of those around here these days. But not sure if she's open to that kind of fun or not. If she is I'd probably be a regular of hers. Thanks for any info!
    I know you've gotten more than enough intel on her, but just to add, she is one of about 10 providers mentioned a few months ago who will go scorched earth on you if you dare cross her in any way. I've never met her, but just from her disagreeing with me over some minor thing in the discussion section, she gave me red points and then blocked me. I'm surprised that beached whale even gets customers.

  15. #3165

    Thanks for the intel on Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Temp2018  [View Original Post]
    If you search Naughty Natasha in Oregon on this site she pops up a few times. Looks like she belongs on this thread but also has a more than one rob reports.
    She wasn't super keen on receiving screen shots of her prior exploits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape