Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 10615
-
08-29-20 16:06 #3175Senior Member

Posts: 287Looking For Some Intel on a MILF
Will be coming down to the PDX area for a couple of errands this upcoming week and was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this MILF.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tland/53648661
I thought someone had posted something on her a while ago but using her number provides no results and she doesn't give a name in her ad.
Happy hunting & stay safe.
Thanks all!
BBHunter.
-
08-28-20 15:10 #3174Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks. I couldn't find "her page" or your alert on here, but I did see your alert on TNA. I ended up going to see her. Got to her motel and texted her. No response for like 15 minutes. During that time a cutie from the street hopped in my car so we drove off for fun haha.
Originally Posted by LaSmith007
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 08:09 #3173Senior Member

Posts: 31
Originally Posted by NinoSugar
[View Original Post]
I saw here a couple years ago at her incall in Tigard. Had to wait outside about 30 minutes after scheduled meeting time and when it was good to go I noticed a black guy leaving the side door.
Originally Posted by NinoSugar
[View Original Post]
Our date was amazing, no BBFS tho [Deleted by Admin].
-
08-27-20 14:46 #3172Senior Member

Posts: 25Lucy Logan aka Lucia L
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?341399-Lucy-Logan
Has anyone tried her? I want to give her a nice facial. I don't think she got a good one during her film career.
-
08-26-20 21:38 #3171Regular Member

Posts: 8You should able to read her one review on her page. It was done August 18th.
Originally Posted by Wigeon
[View Original Post]
I did put an alert on her here and on TNA. And I have seen others mentioned hers here as well. She is very very good at lying. She will make excuses and bring up her kids to make you believe she is innocent. She had stole money from me and what I heard she bait and switched her menu when you get lucky to meet her in person. Oh and before I forget, she has a pimp which she will claim as her friend, driver, or cousin. All BS.
-
08-26-20 14:57 #3170Senior Member

Posts: 90Where might I find this review? I'm contemplating seeing her tonight.
Originally Posted by LaSmith007
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 19:53 #3169Senior Member

Posts: 90Saw her late February before the Covid struck. As advertised. BBFS cip. Kinda ghetto, haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by Bob88
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 18:21 #3168Regular Member

Posts: 8I think she is the thief who I have seen mentioned here before. She changes her name and number.
Originally Posted by Bob88
[View Original Post]
Read her recent review.
-
08-25-20 14:07 #3167Senior Member

Posts: 73Anyone? Agreed to both BBFS and Greek. Is she legit and worth it?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/53539315/#.
-
08-25-20 11:30 #3166Senior Member

Posts: 237LexiBlaq
I know you've gotten more than enough intel on her, but just to add, she is one of about 10 providers mentioned a few months ago who will go scorched earth on you if you dare cross her in any way. I've never met her, but just from her disagreeing with me over some minor thing in the discussion section, she gave me red points and then blocked me. I'm surprised that beached whale even gets customers.
Originally Posted by RandyKennard
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 09:13 #3165Senior Member

Posts: 577Thanks for the intel on Natasha
She wasn't super keen on receiving screen shots of her prior exploits.
Originally Posted by Temp2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 19:46 #3164Senior Member

Posts: 83Very Naughty
If you search Naughty Natasha in Oregon on this site she pops up a few times. Looks like she belongs on this thread but also has a more than one rob reports.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 19:30 #3163Senior Member

Posts: 45Severina
She looks hot. Nice tone body. I was wondering if any of you have intel on her. Does she belong here?
https://escortindex.com/ad/portland/503-519-7/1/840726
-
08-24-20 18:06 #3162Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks!
Thanks for the info about LexiBlaq! She's off my list now!
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 18:04 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 97Blonde503 aka Tracy
Here's a direct link to Blonde503's add today: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/53523035/.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
She's a different lady from SashaBree. Blonde503 (aka Tracy) is definitely banned on TNA and probably for life due to outing a provider (at least one) and threatening to out some of her past clients to their wives if they didn't pay her. She finds out who their wives are and start texting them non-stop for weeks or even months. She's dangerous, unpredictable and no one to get involved with. You can still find threads about her on TNA by people who had major problems with her. Look up the first hand accounts yourself.











Reply With Quote





