Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 8552
-
08-28-20 21:26 #4397Regular Member

Posts: 6I went. Got an hour massage, nothing extra.
Originally Posted by RiskyBusines
[View Original Post]
They have curtains, I could hear there was an older white lady getting a foot massage a few feet from me on the other side of the wall. Along with that I didn't get any real indication that there was anything extra going to happen.
Possibly if you put time in something might happen? She got a tiny bit heavy on the inner butt cheek massage when I encouraged her. Didn't make huge moves away when I lightly handled her thigh. Could be rooms further away from the door, I didn't scope it out. But I'm not planning on going back.
-
08-28-20 20:55 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 818Does can't still just have curtains for doors?
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 20:39 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 931You can try.
I would suggest you try, if you are a regular, then they might up your game. If, however, you are a newbie to the AMP, or even here in this forum, you need to get some experience under your belt before the ladies (or fellow members) trust you. A HJ may be the best you can hope for on a first visit, some AMPs are known for FS, and they may give you a break, and let you do more than they intended. Number one rle, treat the ladies nice, if you get grabby, or insistent, they may decide you are a LEO (or a jerk) and not offer anything extra. Good luck, read the AMP specialty forum here for newbie tips, and post your success here for us to read.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 14:29 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 64Protection
Forgive the rookie question here, but for FS, should I bring my own protection?
Thanks!!
-
08-28-20 13:59 #4393Regular Member

Posts: 1Can't address
I am new here. Anyone can tell me the address of Can't? Thanks!
-
08-26-20 22:00 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 2189Pleasant?
Never been to Pleasant. Is it standard or FS? Do the girls rotate a lot or is the talent fairly consistent?
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-26-20 21:47 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 2189Think it was Yangyang.
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 16:10 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 475I'm one of those guys
Thanks for the heads-up! I just recently put Cante on my radar, so maybe it's fate. Did you happen to catch her name?
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
Last edited by RoadStar01; 08-26-20 at 16:11. Reason: Additional question
-
08-26-20 10:35 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 635Re: BVR kay
I was there this past weekend and she was still on vacation.
Originally Posted by BigStar1
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 10:27 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 2189Angela
You are out of luck seeing Angela for now. She is back in Flushing.
Originally Posted by FloydFec1
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 09:39 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 617Visiting worcester next week
Going to be visiting downtown worcester next week from west coast and was looking for recommendations for a decent massage+ happy. Ideally with multiple shots and prostate?
Thanks!
-
08-26-20 09:20 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 2189That will happen no matter what language you speak.
Originally Posted by Lydte
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 08:48 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 352BVR kay
Anyone know if Kay / Yuyu is back from vacation.
Bigstar1.
-
08-25-20 22:09 #4384Regular Member

Posts: 22Language Inquiry Con't
So. If I can speak and understand mandarin is that more advantageous? What would be the cons? Would they try to con me for more money??
-
08-25-20 21:46 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 2189If you like short petite women.
Went to Can't to see Cici. Was great time as always with her.
There is a new girl there. Real short and cute. Probably under 5 feet as a guess. Certainly shorter than Cici by a good amount.
Have seen posts in the past where some guys have a thing for shorter women. If that is your thing have a good opportunity to scratch that itch.












Reply With Quote




