Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 571 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 8563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4378
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Usually any girl working at can't or pleasant does it for me.
    What's the rate for tips usually at those places?. My regular used to be happy w the standard 40 and 40.

  2. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBadGirls  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know of a place where they will finger your ass? Had a regular at my spot in Clinton who used to do it, but she hasnt come back since covid and all the girls there are pretty wack now.
    Usually any girl working at can't or pleasant does it for me.

  3. #4376
    Does anybody know of a place where they will finger your ass? Had a regular at my spot in Clinton who used to do it, but she hasnt come back since covid and all the girls there are pretty wack now.

  4. #4375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a place with young women that would offer BBBJ or more.
    Probably won't find that combination at an AMP around here.

  5. #4374

    755 Grafton review

    I recently went to 755 Grafton, hoping to see Angela. I'm not certain who I saw, when I asked her name, she said "yes". Pretty much any question was answered with "yes" or "okay", so communication was an issue.

    The person I saw was about 5 foot, skinny, 50+. Massage skills and soft touch were minimal at best, and didn't make my blood rush. I was not shorted on time. I pre-tipped for FS, and sorry I did. I didn't enjoy my time at all, and don't think I'll be back until I know for certain what days / times Angela is present.

    YMMV.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.

  6. #4373
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Nope Angela who used to be at envelope and helped open Lincoln is now at 755. I remember ying ying from envelope, skinny, short hair. Been to Lincoln a few times and only ever saw the other one kinda chubby, don't know her name but everyone goes raw in her. Same thing for her, I'll go if I don't want to okay any games and just want a mouth to drain me, no massage just hand her the cash and tell her to start sucking.
    Angela is also known as Linda who used to be at envelope. Scar on her chest.

  7. #4372

    Looking for

    Looking for a place with young women that would offer BBBJ or more.

  8. #4371
    I was near BVR so called ahead to see if they were busy. They weren't. Ten minutes later I arrived to a completely empty parking lot. Walked in and was greeted by Amy who I saw last time I was there. Spa was empty and I was the only customer when I went in. Everything was a bit better than my previous visit with her. No change in service just that she was more relaxed as she was now familiar with me and her massage skills had definitely improved. We went over the hour by five minutes or so. While I was there I heard a few other customers enter. There was at least one other girl there and she and Amy took turns answering the door. I heard them tell one walk in to call them in one hour to see if they were still busy. When I left there were four cars parked in the lot. Two had guys waiting in them.

  9. #4370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    What's all this talk about AMP girls out in the real world?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocotaco  [View Original Post]
    So my experience was a bit different. I was surprised to encounter an AMP girl in a legitimate business to business scenario with an associate and a client. She kept laughing and saying "I think I know you from somewhere " while I played dumb. It wasn't a huge deal but definitely a lack of discretion on her part and no regard for protocol. No real rules for these girls.
    Don't you know these women are trafficked and are chained to their massage tables? No way can they be out and about!!

    Signed.

    Clueless Prude *****.

  10. #4369
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLixALot24  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, even when you do call ahead to can't, whoever answers the phone will lead you to believe the girl you are calling for will be available when you get there and then you end up with whoever is up next. They'll tell you on the phone the girl is there and then give you the bad news that she has moved someplace else.

    Now if you just want to make sure that any provider is free when you get there, call from right around the corner. Because if you call and they are available but it takes you 10 minutes to get there, you could still be SOL because someone else got there first.
    This really applies to most places and not just Can't.

    You will have better luck with appointments if you are a regular and they know you. But even then they will push the boundaries and tell you that you have to wait 10 or 15 minutes because they squeezed someone in before you.

  11. #4368

    Near Sports Center

    Come here on a regular basis now and venture for an hour on some hunting. Found the place next to the sushi house is the best place for me. Accommodating, friendly and available. Magic is closed and Sun is a hit or miss. Some mongers here said to venture further into Worcester. But, unfortunately, don't have the time to get there and back. This place is enough to get my edge off and continue with my day. Have fun Worcester friends and be safe. Boston monger. LOL.

  12. #4367

    Meet outside

    One day I met a AMP provider in the market while my wife was with me. We just exchanged " hello how are you " and she just walked away. My family knows that I meet several people because of my business so no doubts any ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocotaco  [View Original Post]
    So my experience was a bit different. I was surprised to encounter an AMP girl in a legitimate business to business scenario with an associate and a client. She kept laughing and saying "I think I know you from somewhere " while I played dumb. It wasn't a huge deal but definitely a lack of discretion on her part and no regard for protocol. No real rules for these girls.

  13. #4366
    So my experience was a bit different. I was surprised to encounter an AMP girl in a legitimate business to business scenario with an associate and a client. She kept laughing and saying "I think I know you from somewhere " while I played dumb. It wasn't a huge deal but definitely a lack of discretion on her part and no regard for protocol. No real rules for these girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    I've run into AMP girls numerous times but never when I was with another woman. I think they know the protocol. Each time, after making eye contact the girl immediately averted her gaze. The times I've said "Hello" they usually give a smile and greeting. But generally I thinl they'll pretend not to know you unless you say something first.

  14. #4365

    Call ahead

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Newbie here, thinking of going to Can't. Is it crazy to walk in w / o calling to make an appt. 1st? Then just get whoever is open? Curious what you guys do.

    Thank you.
    In my experience, even when you do call ahead to can't, whoever answers the phone will lead you to believe the girl you are calling for will be available when you get there and then you end up with whoever is up next. They'll tell you on the phone the girl is there and then give you the bad news that she has moved someplace else.

    Now if you just want to make sure that any provider is free when you get there, call from right around the corner. Because if you call and they are available but it takes you 10 minutes to get there, you could still be SOL because someone else got there first.

  15. #4364
    I've run into AMP girls numerous times but never when I was with another woman. I think they know the protocol. Each time, after making eye contact the girl immediately averted her gaze. The times I've said "Hello" they usually give a smile and greeting. But generally I thinl they'll pretend not to know you unless you say something first.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is a question. Has anybody ever run into a massage girl outside of the AMP while they were with a SO?

    My ATF lives nears a retail store I regularly shop at. I was walking in with the wife and I hear hey what are you doing here? Turn around and almost die when I see an Asian face thru a face mask and my mind went into oh shit mode, Luckily I soon recognized with wasn't my atf, but an Asian woman who works at a local sub shop. I've fantasied about how she would be at an AMP many times. She has the body for it and what she was wearing that day made me think even more she would be a great addition to any AMP.

    Luckily it was easy to explain away this time and in the future I guess I could say my atf works as the same place if I should run into her.

    Bigstar1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape