Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 571 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 8554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4384
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Language Inquiry Con't

    So. If I can speak and understand mandarin is that more advantageous? What would be the cons? Would they try to con me for more money??

  2. #4383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    If you like short petite women.

    Went to Can't to see Cici. Was great time as always with her.

    There is a new girl there. Real short and cute. Probably under 5 feet as a guess. Certainly shorter than Cici by a good amount.

    Have seen posts in the past where some guys have a thing for shorter women. If that is your thing have a good opportunity to scratch that itch.

  3. #4382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Most used language is not spoken

    Quote Originally Posted by Lydte  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    This kind of a unrelated / random question but.

    Does anyone know what language (mandarin, cantonese, vietnamese, thai) is mostly spoken at AMPs aside from english that you have visited and been to, or that are local to here in Central (incorporating the Fitchburg AMP forum as well).

    If you could speak / understand any of the following languages, what do think would be some of the pros and cons?

    Thanks for your input, effort, and time.

    L.
    Some of the women do not speak much if any English. Most of us do not speak their language either. You get adept at using hand gestures and body language to communicate.

  4. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydte  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    This kind of a unrelated / random question but.

    Does anyone know what language (mandarin, cantonese, vietnamese, thai) is mostly spoken at AMPs aside from english that you have visited and been to, or that are local to here in Central (incorporating the Fitchburg AMP forum as well).

    If you could speak / understand any of the following languages, what do think would be some of the pros and cons?

    Thanks for your input, effort, and time.

    L.
    Mostly Mandarin, google translate works well. Some Korean, but that is easy to translate as well. As far as I know I have no knowledge of anyone using the south east languages.

    Best.

    Clit.

  5. #4380
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydte  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    This kind of a unrelated / random question but.

    Does anyone know what language (mandarin, cantonese, vietnamese, thai) is mostly spoken at AMPs aside from english that you have visited and been to, or that are local to here in Central (incorporating the Fitchburg AMP forum as well).

    If you could speak / understand any of the following languages, what do think would be some of the pros and cons?

    Thanks for your input, effort, and time.

    L.
    Use Google translate (or similar) to learn the phrases you want. All the AMPs speak Mandarin in the area, except Ray st is a Korean AMP. Hello, Thanks and Good Bye are good to start with.

  6. #4379
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Language Inquiry

    Hi.

    This kind of a unrelated / random question but.

    Does anyone know what language (mandarin, cantonese, vietnamese, thai) is mostly spoken at AMPs aside from english that you have visited and been to, or that are local to here in Central (incorporating the Fitchburg AMP forum as well).

    If you could speak / understand any of the following languages, what do think would be some of the pros and cons?

    Thanks for your input, effort, and time.

    L.

  7. #4378
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Usually any girl working at can't or pleasant does it for me.
    What's the rate for tips usually at those places?. My regular used to be happy w the standard 40 and 40.

  8. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBadGirls  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know of a place where they will finger your ass? Had a regular at my spot in Clinton who used to do it, but she hasnt come back since covid and all the girls there are pretty wack now.
    Usually any girl working at can't or pleasant does it for me.

  9. #4376
    Does anybody know of a place where they will finger your ass? Had a regular at my spot in Clinton who used to do it, but she hasnt come back since covid and all the girls there are pretty wack now.

  10. #4375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a place with young women that would offer BBBJ or more.
    Probably won't find that combination at an AMP around here.

  11. #4374

    755 Grafton review

    I recently went to 755 Grafton, hoping to see Angela. I'm not certain who I saw, when I asked her name, she said "yes". Pretty much any question was answered with "yes" or "okay", so communication was an issue.

    The person I saw was about 5 foot, skinny, 50+. Massage skills and soft touch were minimal at best, and didn't make my blood rush. I was not shorted on time. I pre-tipped for FS, and sorry I did. I didn't enjoy my time at all, and don't think I'll be back until I know for certain what days / times Angela is present.

    YMMV.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.

  12. #4373
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Nope Angela who used to be at envelope and helped open Lincoln is now at 755. I remember ying ying from envelope, skinny, short hair. Been to Lincoln a few times and only ever saw the other one kinda chubby, don't know her name but everyone goes raw in her. Same thing for her, I'll go if I don't want to okay any games and just want a mouth to drain me, no massage just hand her the cash and tell her to start sucking.
    Angela is also known as Linda who used to be at envelope. Scar on her chest.

  13. #4372

    Looking for

    Looking for a place with young women that would offer BBBJ or more.

  14. #4371
    I was near BVR so called ahead to see if they were busy. They weren't. Ten minutes later I arrived to a completely empty parking lot. Walked in and was greeted by Amy who I saw last time I was there. Spa was empty and I was the only customer when I went in. Everything was a bit better than my previous visit with her. No change in service just that she was more relaxed as she was now familiar with me and her massage skills had definitely improved. We went over the hour by five minutes or so. While I was there I heard a few other customers enter. There was at least one other girl there and she and Amy took turns answering the door. I heard them tell one walk in to call them in one hour to see if they were still busy. When I left there were four cars parked in the lot. Two had guys waiting in them.

  15. #4370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    What's all this talk about AMP girls out in the real world?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocotaco  [View Original Post]
    So my experience was a bit different. I was surprised to encounter an AMP girl in a legitimate business to business scenario with an associate and a client. She kept laughing and saying "I think I know you from somewhere " while I played dumb. It wasn't a huge deal but definitely a lack of discretion on her part and no regard for protocol. No real rules for these girls.
    Don't you know these women are trafficked and are chained to their massage tables? No way can they be out and about!!

    Signed.

    Clueless Prude *****.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape