Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2757

    Scammer

    Charging just to see private pictures. Already reported and blocked.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c437...0-0ddcd815b9fc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200828-205351.jpg‎  

  2. #2756

    Different email acocunt

    I've been banned before and all I did was sign up with a different email account. Most likely they ban your IP when you are banned multiple times. This is how other forums work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Do all the youngins (college) girls set up new or another account?. I've seen the same pics (of the same person) on different accounts numerous times.

  3. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    They are using smartphones, so the IP address is not static as it would be on a home pc or a phone on a home wi-fi.

    BMD.
    Wow! Thank you- Alot to know about cyberspace. Thanks for the great info.

  4. #2754
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Do all the youngins (college) girls set up new or another account?. I've seen the same pics (of the same person) on different accounts numerous times.
    They are using smartphones, so the IP address is not static as it would be on a home pc or a phone on a home wi-fi.

    BMD.

  5. #2753

    How then.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    You cannot create or use a new one, even with a different user name, as they track your ip address. You'll need to use a vpn account or other software that spoofs you with a different IP address.

    https://www.lifewire.com/change-your-ip-address-818150

    BMD.
    Do all the youngins (college) girls set up new or another account?. I've seen the same pics (of the same person) on different accounts numerous times.

  6. #2752
    Quote Originally Posted by SJones330  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to open a SA stealth account for me? I had one and it expired, now for some reason I can't get back on. Willing to comp. Senior Members only. PM me.
    You cannot create or use a new one, even with a different user name, as they track your ip address. You'll need to use a vpn account or other software that spoofs you with a different IP address.

    https://www.lifewire.com/change-your-ip-address-818150

    BMD.

  7. #2751
    Quote Originally Posted by SJones330  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to open a SA stealth account for me? I had one and it expired, now for some reason I can't get back on. Willing to comp. Senior Members only. PM me.
    You can just make a new one?

  8. #2750
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5beea...d-2771393dc4e7 spoke with her the last time I was on SA back in Jan. She is still around. Never hooked up with her though. She cannot host and is looking for 250 or was the last time I talked.

    Wants 300 pm https://www.seeking.com/member/475e4...e-9b604ff10ca1.

    This one may be worth a shot https://www.seeking.com/member/4374c...-659d6ba81285. asked for 300 I said 200 was my limit and she agreed but she does not host.

  9. #2749

    Xjesssaxxbabexo

    Don't bother with xjesssaxxbabexo. After a few seconds of back and fourth messages she sends you her onlyfans link.

  10. #2748
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Multiple profiles is never a good sign.
    I messaged here a few days ago. She said she has a car and can come to me or she can host. I asked her if we could meet in public before I head to a strange house. She said she did not have gas and her car was not running. Wait what? Next!

  11. #2747

    Anybody willing

    Anyone willing to open a SA stealth account for me? I had one and it expired, now for some reason I can't get back on. Willing to comp. Senior Members only. PM me.

  12. #2746
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Got a message that was clearly copy and pasted. Asked for a verifying pic and was denied. That should be enough to block and move on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/603a0...0-8d93a1ae58bd
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ed4d...e-ecf1f7571d73
    Multiple profiles is never a good sign.

  13. #2745
    [QUOTE=JustLooking30;4938078]Got a message that was clearly copy and pasted. Asked for a verifying pic and was denied. That should be enough to block and move on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/603a0...0-8d93a1ae58bd[/QUOTEhttps://www.seeking.com/member/0ed4d...e-ecf1f7571d73

  14. #2744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/461aa...5-bc68780796c6

    Just quoted me $1,000 an hour. Says she worked at EB. I asked her if she added a zero to her text by mistake.
    I rarely bother with anyone whose locations include New York.

    They are almost always overpriced.

  15. #2743

    Hopes

    Had high hopes for this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/34319...d-39418eb6407c

    Dominican. Hot body. I thought this could be a good one. Only 3 ppm. Alas found out stripper or escort. Damn. As someone on here says once you know they are strippers the champagne room kicks in.

    Was going to meet for drinks / hotel. But I just figured screen more. CBJ. Then says more for condom sex. No GFE. So much for that one. She is hot though. Non-GFE everything covered. Why bother. Too bad. Maybe one of you guys better luck. Never go number and only email. So that another red flag when they do that. The covid lame ass SA summer continues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape