Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 6982
-
08-19-20 18:44 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 856Chubby
She sent me these pics because she said she had a belly. She's fat as hell. Totally delusional.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 18:37 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 856GPS alert
https://www.seeking.com/member/461aa...5-bc68780796c6
Just quoted me $1,000 an hour. Says she worked at EB. I asked her if she added a zero to her text by mistake.
-
08-19-20 18:01 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 430Private Pictures
Can you share her private pictures? Need to see what kind of woman she is to be asking so much.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 17:47 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 561I posted about her before. She wanted 8 k / month.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 16:28 #2733Regular Member

Posts: 17Check
Check that I'd.
Originally Posted by SJones330
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 15:58 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 5229Dial the number on the back of the card. It's an automated system to verify the card.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
Wait 15 minutes. Then, try again.
-
08-19-20 15:00 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 856Batshit crazy
https://www.seeking.com/member/8ef04...8-12f417bfd868
This ones off her rocker. Wants $3,000 a week. I've been fucking with her all day via text. Telling her I've got an arrangement for her on the payroll for my big corporation. I'll see how long I can push this but she really deserves a dose of reality.
She did tell me some lucky monger was getting her for $200 for a whole month and he was hitting it at least once a week. She bailed on him when she had some kind of emergency where she needed $200 more. Seems like $400 a month and 5-7 dates would be a pretty good value.
She said she's willing to provide proof of age but she's 18 and still in high school without a driver's license. She's so funny with how adamant she is about "wanting what she wants". I hate to say it but agreeing to every ridiculous demand like meet twice a week for 1-2 hours for that $3 k is kinda fun.
-
08-19-20 00:37 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 561You could always try re-loadable visa or mastercards. Just load them up with cash when you need them. They get accepted everywhere.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 21:14 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 244That is the first thing I did with the card.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 21:12 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 244No red lights. Just said can't accept the card. Tried times checking everything an now it said its rejected for too many times.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 20:40 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 561Did you go online and add your zip code to the card?
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 20:04 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 208I've used several
I have used several vanilla cards with no issues, although the most recent is about 3 mnths ago. Check everything twice or three times. Looks for "red" highlights.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 16:06
Senior Member
- Reason
- duplicate
-
08-18-20 15:51 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 244Sa payment
Anyone have issues using a vanilla gift card on SA? I thought I used one before but it keeps rejecting it. I did verify it active as well
-
08-18-20 11:54 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 1322PrincessFreak1
This one is legit, guys, even though it says Connecticut, Connecticut (like I tried to tell some of you didn't mean automatically they were fakes) Quick stay 150/ HH 200/ Hr 350 she will come down a little. To avoid to much messaging tell her you heard about her from No Parking.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d0647...d-3ade8a0160d0
-
08-17-20 20:37 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 5229At least that's better than getting stood with a hotel receipt.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
BMD.











Reply With Quote




