Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 5134
-
08-27-20 21:15 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 48Your favorite redhead is expecting
I think she called herself raven or Mercedes back in the day. Never had the chance to have a dream of her but wanted to. I know she got into some trouble years ago, so that's why I'm a little hesitant to act. Anybody with info on her? Thanks and sorry for not being more active on this forum, have travelled in NH in awhile.
-
08-26-20 19:44 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 249K
Yea Thats Karen, serious demons, and as robot as it gets. She doesn't get into it at all because she is not into guys at all, and freely admits she's 100% about girls. The girls out there don't likie her though cause she's manipulative. Burns through room mates like no tomorrow.
Originally Posted by AngelFwb
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 11:24 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 198Jules
Just saw her. Seen her before a couple years ago. She's Put on a couple more pounds but carries it well. She looks healthy compared to the last time I saw her and seems far more coherent. Says she's working on cleaning up and staying that way. Hh for 120,2 for Hr. Incredibly wet head game, tries to choke herself on you. Covered FS but may work with you if you get to know her. She says she's not looking for new clients as of now but still try your luck.
-
08-25-20 23:50 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 77
-
08-25-20 20:43 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 199Jules
[QUOTE=MassGuyInNh;4945722]Trying to st up something with Jules. She looks like a freak in the sheets! Anyone got experience with her? Thank you! PM be if you're more comfortable with that.[/QUOTEhttps://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...chester-529152
-
08-25-20 20:40 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 199Jules
Sorry.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...chester-529152
-
08-25-20 17:31 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 198Saw her walking
I thought I'd seen something on her about that before. Glad I left when I did. Thanks for confirming that she is leading people in.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 15:43 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 170Ya Know
Including a link so we know who you are referring to might be beneficial.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 15:34 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 170Saw her walking the streets two weeks ago
She is known to be a ROB. When I saw and spoke with her she looked a little dazed did not remember me even though we have met several times before.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 15:21 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 198Nikki??
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/748617130262
Pretty sure she used to go by Nikki or Nichole. Tried to set up a qv with her this morning and right as I pulled up to her address on Belmont two cars pulled in the driveway. She claims they lived downstairs but both showing up at exactly the same time as I said I'd be there didn't give me a warm and fuzzy. Any thoughts on that.
-
08-25-20 13:38 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 356Euphoria / Cheri
Looks like she's advertising up her but she's in mass. Saw her a while back for I forget somewhere between 250-300 but was promised Greek. When it can time for the deed I was denied. Told if I'm going to get that she at least wanted a steak dinner out of it. Not the type to agree in the middle of the deed, so just moved on and finished. Nothing special otherwise and I'm sure there are plenty of other reviews down is mass for her. I did not repeat and certainly did not take her out for that steak.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/244078400177
-
08-25-20 09:21 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 199Jules
Trying to st up something with Jules. She looks like a freak in the sheets! Anyone got experience with her? Thank you! PM be if you're more comfortable with that.
-
08-23-20 12:46 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 297Hot sexy MILF
Serenity of Backpage days, I never had a successful meeting with her, she was the one who got away sadly.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 10:08 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks
This is great info bro. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 22:13 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 198Intel
Just saw them earlier. There are three, a blonde, brunette and a redhead. All pretty decent looking with nice tight bodies. Pics are of none of them however. Redhead has a little bit of crazy eyes going and blonde has teeth that should have been braced. Brunette seems to be the ring leader as I have seen her a few times now. 100 ea for hh. I always have a good time but sometimes it is hard to get a hold of her (them).
Originally Posted by EsEricStall
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote



