Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 343 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 5133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1398

    Serinity

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure, but now that you mention it, she did change her name once, but I don't remember what it was. Here is her pics.
    Serenity. . sheila got prego with some goon. We still talk. I think she is so freaking pretty. Have videos of her doing gangbangs with her first husband. (short Irish dude). Definitely did not expect her first husband to be this little short dude LOL.

  2. #1397

    Lacy and Southern Redbone

    Lacy.

    Definitely worth it if you have never participated in some of the things she offers. She's great with beginners. If it wasn't for that, she'd be a little expensive. Very nice, neighborhood didn't seem too bad. Thin, but old and saggy. Didn't like the specialties, so I won't repeat because the whole value is there. Without it, it's expensive.

    Southern Redbone.

    Caught her on a desperate day. Got a good price. Glad I did cause the incall was disgusting. Other than that, it was fine. Good enough that I contacted her regarding a car date or an incall at a different location. Waiting to hear back.

    Scarce on the reviews. Feel free to ask questions.

  3. #1396

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the BBW Amy? She's on Armory just across the bridge on the West side? She lists on STG. I've spent time with her. You mongers need to know some things. PM me.
    Pm sent. So tell us what's up.

  4. #1395
    I'm not sure, but now that you mention it, she did change her name once, but I don't remember what it was. Here is her pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfFun207  [View Original Post]
    Did she go by Skye back in the day?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EB384538-F4E6-4882-A5C7-DA05E4F3B844.jpeg‎   5879390E-0747-4AF8-8CBB-99F70A3C4296.jpg‎  

  5. #1394

    Any BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    No. She lists on STG. Claims 249#'s.

  6. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the BBW Amy? She's on Armory just across the bridge on the West side? She lists on STG. I've spent time with her. You mongers need to know some things. PM me.
    Why don't you just go ahead and tell us?

  7. #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfFun207  [View Original Post]
    Did she go by Skye back in the day?
    OMG I remember sky. Had the hottest meatie pussy. I'd be suking on her clam till she was Cumming hard. Lived in the condo complex where Heidi Swiss was. Her boyfriend was really good looking and was cool with it. I beg you. If you know her Facebook please pm it to me. I won't message her. Just like to creep on girls Facebook that I've done dates with. She also was cool with anal. One of the hottest girls I've met in nh.

  8. #1391

    There have been lots of Amys

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the BBW Amy? She's on Armory just across the bridge on the West side? She lists on STG. I've spent time with her. You mongers need to know some things. PM me.
    This one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amy-esco...chester-367087

  9. #1390

    BBW Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the BBW Amy? She's on Armory just across the bridge on the West side? She lists on STG. I've spent time with her. You mongers need to know some things. PM me.
    Sent you a PM.

  10. #1389

    Bbw Amy

    Anyone see the BBW Amy? She's on Armory just across the bridge on the West side? She lists on STG. I've spent time with her. You mongers need to know some things. PM me.

  11. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the real petite Irish brunette? Boyfriend new what she did, I think it was to support his habit. I haven't seen her post in ages, also haven't seen her active on Facebook, That's if it's still her active account.
    Did she go by Skye back in the day?

  12. #1387

    Heather

    Has anyone seen Heather? She was amazing. She shared a place with Jules on Chestnut. Heather just disappeared. PM me if got info. Thanks.

  13. #1386

    Ericka?

    Are you talking about the real petite Irish brunette? Boyfriend new what she did, I think it was to support his habit. I haven't seen her post in ages, also haven't seen her active on Facebook, That's if it's still her active account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if a MILF who used to host in a condo near Black Brook Park is still around? And her name? She was living in her mother's condo with her baby and BF in tow. Very unreliable, but I am so forgiving these days and would be willing to give her another chance. Or maybe the pickings are just so slim.

  14. #1385

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    The older woman you're interested in is "Lacy". She's been around for quite a while. She lives in the north end of Manchester, very clean 3rd floor apt. I've only seen her once and took the hh. That got me a decent massage then had me flip and she got her hand and mouth into action. Honestly can't remember if I blasted in her mouth or when she was using her hand. She went from one to the other and back. To get full service you have to go for hour or longer. When I saw her she was in very good shape, clean and into what she does. I've been telling myself to go back to see her again. If you don't have a problem with a 50 something year old she is well worth the trip.
    All the listed descriptions are accurate- just be cautious when you get to her doorway, the neighbor has a camera aimed at the outside door looking RIGHT at you. It freaked me out!!

    But she is worth the visit and is good at what she does.

  15. #1384

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes3750  [View Original Post]
    Are there any providers in the area that let you record them? Also, does anyone have intel on this older woman?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-...-other/7322996
    Should have put this in first report. As for video's permitted I'm sure there are some willing, but I know for sure Wynter let's you take pics during the fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape