Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8880

    Erica = safe & fun

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    Erica is way too sketchy. She wants a pic before she will set an appointment. I sent her my likeness and she demanded a second pic. She made excuses about a her son and she needed to remain safe. She may be legit and she might be a cop. Either way she's a pain in the ass to deal with.

    NEXT!
    Since your opinion here was in full flight from reality, "cop" here is the reality. Single Mom and zero drug use. Yea she enjoys her drink as her reviews will show. However, very guarded upon first encounters, after that smooth and easy. Great woman whom shows a hot time. Your fishing in Brevard, the land of strung out and candyman on the way. No white knight here just game tight and exchanging a pic with a reviewed provider is small change. Our board is designed to help us bottom line.

  2. #8879

    Google Picture Search Says

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are porn star Kayden Kross.

  3. #8878

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    Erica is way too sketchy. She wants a pic before she will set an appointment. I sent her my likeness and she demanded a second pic. She made excuses about a her son and she needed to remain safe. She may be legit and she might be a cop. Either way she's a pain in the ass to deal with.

    NEXT!
    If she was a cop, why would she create obstacles to getting you in the room? Kind of hard to arrest you if you aren't in the room.

  4. #8877
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejay8302  [View Original Post]
    I saw Katie about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it was a one and done scenario for me.

    Once I got there it took her a good 5 minutes to come to the door. She was nice when she finally came to get me, although it was clear she had made no effort to clean herself up for me. Once in the room she immediately started undressing and went on to business. Very little chatting or getting to know her. She then got on top and started to kiss me and she had some pretty bad cigarette breath. On through a couple of positions and once I had finished it was like she was in a mad rush to get me out the door.
    I second everything you said on Kate. When I visited she had two bowls of old cereal in the room with spoiled milk. Made me wait. I asked her if she showed. She said just got out and her feet where black and body smelt. Terrible breath. Mad rush to get out door because her serious shooting habit. North County is only users that want you out ASAP.

  5. #8876

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyRust  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming into town from a little ways up north for the next couple days. Already have a dream set up with Erica, wish me luck! I'll report back. Any info on area spinners or more petite type girls? Having a hard time through the usual channels.

    Also, Erica was very responsive and easy to set up with, fwiw.
    Erica is way too sketchy. She wants a pic before she will set an appointment. I sent her my likeness and she demanded a second pic. She made excuses about a her son and she needed to remain safe. She may be legit and she might be a cop. Either way she's a pain in the ass to deal with.

    NEXT!

  6. #8875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I unfortunately did about a year ago, roughly. Pics are old and missing about 50 lbs.

    Should have walked when I first seen her outside, but was needing to get rid of some build up quick.

    Yeah session sucked rushed and pretty much she wants you to get on get off and get out. I would keep looy
    Thank you, I'll take your word as gospel. That's what it's all about here, sharing info.

  7. #8874

    Erica

    I'm coming into town from a little ways up north for the next couple days. Already have a dream set up with Erica, wish me luck! I'll report back. Any info on area spinners or more petite type girls? Having a hard time through the usual channels.

    Also, Erica was very responsive and easy to set up with, fwiw.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Still similar to looks now seen her about 5 months ago.

  8. #8873

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejay8302  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with this your lady? It looks like she's fairly new as her ads only go back about 2 weeks. She also doesn't post a name.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...a/420095998913

    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    That would be Erica. Fun fun girl. I saw her back when I was in palm Bay. Big jack and cherry coke girl LOL do a search bc some of the reviews have to be priceless.

  9. #8872

    Manda

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    She has been running consistent ads but I can't recall anyone critiquing provider.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/170063383609
    Reviews are there, definitely do your homework on this one!

  10. #8871

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    I think those pics are pretty old.
    Still similar to looks now seen her about 5 months ago.

  11. #8870
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    She has been running consistent ads but I can't recall anyone critiquing provider.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/170063383609
    I unfortunately did about a year ago, roughly. Pics are old and missing about 50 lbs.

    Should have walked when I first seen her outside, but was needing to get rid of some build up quick.

    Yeah session sucked rushed and pretty much she wants you to get on get off and get out. I would keep looy.

  12. #8869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Anyone test drive this one in PB / Mlb

    She has been running consistent ads but I can't recall anyone critiquing provider.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/170063383609

  13. #8868
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    If anybody remembers Erica from Titusville / Palm Bay that is her. She's real and a good time.
    I think those pics are pretty old.

  14. #8867
    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Based on that it came from the Megapapers. I'm going with NO based on past adds.

  15. #8866

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape