Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 19285
-
08-24-20 15:42 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 920Thanks
Thank you, I'll take your word as gospel. That's what it's all about here, sharing info.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 15:36 #8874Regular Member

Posts: 3Erica
I'm coming into town from a little ways up north for the next couple days. Already have a dream set up with Erica, wish me luck! I'll report back. Any info on area spinners or more petite type girls? Having a hard time through the usual channels.
Also, Erica was very responsive and easy to set up with, fwiw.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 13:53 #8873Banned Member

Posts: 608Erica
That would be Erica. Fun fun girl. I saw her back when I was in palm Bay. Big jack and cherry coke girl LOL do a search bc some of the reviews have to be priceless.
Originally Posted by Ejay8302
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 12:33 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 468Manda
Reviews are there, definitely do your homework on this one!
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 11:48 #8871Banned Member

Posts: 1739Erica
Still similar to looks now seen her about 5 months ago.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 11:04 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 381I unfortunately did about a year ago, roughly. Pics are old and missing about 50 lbs.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
Should have walked when I first seen her outside, but was needing to get rid of some build up quick.
Yeah session sucked rushed and pretty much she wants you to get on get off and get out. I would keep looy.
-
08-24-20 08:25 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 920Anyone test drive this one in PB / Mlb
She has been running consistent ads but I can't recall anyone critiquing provider.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/170063383609
-
08-24-20 07:47 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 129I think those pics are pretty old.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 07:14 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 381Based on that it came from the Megapapers. I'm going with NO based on past adds.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 21:31 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 353New
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/im-available/32411487 is this real?
-
08-23-20 20:38 #8865Banned Member

Posts: 1739Erica
If anybody remembers Erica from Titusville / Palm Bay that is her. She's real and a good time.
Originally Posted by Ejay8302
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 18:47 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 381There bodies are very very similar.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
And yes they know each other at one point we're very good friends, lived together and played together from time to time.
-
08-23-20 15:40 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 468Funny
Funny that expectations would be different with kimmy but since she is staying with fatty Stacey it's no wonder her comms are horrible. Another one that thinks the whole world wants her and has got gps virus. I can't speak to Jen but most reviews indicate she is impossible to land. Jesi is a reliable good time with decent comms and good rates and for bevard county is refreshing where dreaded gps virus is running rampant!
Originally Posted by CharMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 15:06 #8862Regular Member

Posts: 9Katie
I saw Katie about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it was a one and done scenario for me.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
Once I got there it took her a good 5 minutes to come to the door. She was nice when she finally came to get me, although it was clear she had made no effort to clean herself up for me. Once in the room she immediately started undressing and went on to business. Very little chatting or getting to know her. She then got on top and started to kiss me and she had some pretty bad cigarette breath. On through a couple of positions and once I had finished it was like she was in a mad rush to get me out the door.
-
08-23-20 14:59 #8861Regular Member

Posts: 9New girl
Has anyone had any dreams with this your lady? It looks like she's fairly new as her ads only go back about 2 weeks. She also doesn't post a name.
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...a/420095998913
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!








Reply With Quote




