Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I unfortunately did about a year ago, roughly. Pics are old and missing about 50 lbs.

    Should have walked when I first seen her outside, but was needing to get rid of some build up quick.

    Yeah session sucked rushed and pretty much she wants you to get on get off and get out. I would keep looy
    Thank you, I'll take your word as gospel. That's what it's all about here, sharing info.

  2. #8874

    Erica

    I'm coming into town from a little ways up north for the next couple days. Already have a dream set up with Erica, wish me luck! I'll report back. Any info on area spinners or more petite type girls? Having a hard time through the usual channels.

    Also, Erica was very responsive and easy to set up with, fwiw.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Still similar to looks now seen her about 5 months ago.

  3. #8873

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejay8302  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with this your lady? It looks like she's fairly new as her ads only go back about 2 weeks. She also doesn't post a name.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...a/420095998913

    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    That would be Erica. Fun fun girl. I saw her back when I was in palm Bay. Big jack and cherry coke girl LOL do a search bc some of the reviews have to be priceless.

  4. #8872

    Manda

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    She has been running consistent ads but I can't recall anyone critiquing provider.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/170063383609
    Reviews are there, definitely do your homework on this one!

  5. #8871

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    I think those pics are pretty old.
    Still similar to looks now seen her about 5 months ago.

  6. #8870
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    She has been running consistent ads but I can't recall anyone critiquing provider.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/170063383609
    I unfortunately did about a year ago, roughly. Pics are old and missing about 50 lbs.

    Should have walked when I first seen her outside, but was needing to get rid of some build up quick.

    Yeah session sucked rushed and pretty much she wants you to get on get off and get out. I would keep looy.

  7. #8869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Anyone test drive this one in PB / Mlb

    She has been running consistent ads but I can't recall anyone critiquing provider.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/170063383609

  8. #8868
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    If anybody remembers Erica from Titusville / Palm Bay that is her. She's real and a good time.
    I think those pics are pretty old.

  9. #8867
    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Based on that it came from the Megapapers. I'm going with NO based on past adds.

  10. #8866

  11. #8865

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejay8302  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any dreams with this your lady? It looks like she's fairly new as her ads only go back about 2 weeks. She also doesn't post a name.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...a/420095998913

    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    If anybody remembers Erica from Titusville / Palm Bay that is her. She's real and a good time.

  12. #8864
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    She must have some connection to Lexi because she using one of Lexi's pictures in her ad. That first ass pic is the same one that was in Lexi's ad.
    There bodies are very very similar.

    And yes they know each other at one point we're very good friends, lived together and played together from time to time.

  13. #8863

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by CharMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I decided to venture to sea again up near the cocoa islands. I was all set to land in port Kimmy. Coms had been good with time, location all arranged. At the final hour a strong mist appeared and never heard from Kimmy again.

    One quick manoeuvre and I established Coms with the famous Jen. Everything was arranged and she would come to my ship within the hour. Alas, never heard from Jen again.

    On a separate stroll. I have visited Jesi and reports are spot on. She's a bigger gal, reserved, but still accommodating. Not my type of vacation but I enjoyed filling her up with my coconut juice.

    Wish you all better luck, bright sky's and calm seas!
    Funny that expectations would be different with kimmy but since she is staying with fatty Stacey it's no wonder her comms are horrible. Another one that thinks the whole world wants her and has got gps virus. I can't speak to Jen but most reviews indicate she is impossible to land. Jesi is a reliable good time with decent comms and good rates and for bevard county is refreshing where dreaded gps virus is running rampant!

  14. #8862

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, both times were over a year ago, the first visit was when she lost the front teeth, but it was a great visit and I was like hell yeah found a good one. Very very into our session and GFE. Agree she can be a very good kisser. The second visit was my last, was expecting another spectacular session and was rushed into the living room, set down in a recliner, and a rush lackluster performance. And that was the last.
    I saw Katie about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it was a one and done scenario for me.

    Once I got there it took her a good 5 minutes to come to the door. She was nice when she finally came to get me, although it was clear she had made no effort to clean herself up for me. Once in the room she immediately started undressing and went on to business. Very little chatting or getting to know her. She then got on top and started to kiss me and she had some pretty bad cigarette breath. On through a couple of positions and once I had finished it was like she was in a mad rush to get me out the door.

  15. #8861

    New girl

    Has anyone had any dreams with this your lady? It looks like she's fairly new as her ads only go back about 2 weeks. She also doesn't post a name.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...a/420095998913

    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape